Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, this page doesn't have it's own URL.

JWG, there is one potential hiccup here. I'm trying to establish the timetags for the comments. Are they:

1. Based on the time zone of the member's page they are posted to?
2. Based on the time zone of the member who posted them?
3. Based on my time zone (in other words you'd see a different time if you were in a different time zone)?
4. Based on myspace server time?

We need to test this and find out. As far as the blog entry made on the member from Poland's page - the member who posted it is also in Poland. So there is no discrepancy between the two people's time zones. However, if it is based on myspace server time or adjusts according to who is looking at it...that changes the Orlando time.

I wondered that as well. But that aside, looking at the page immediately after we see a last login of 6/16/2008 and the page immediately before has a last login of 6/18/2008. Both pages are set to private, but what their last login tells us is that the "zenaida" myspace signup date is genuine.

I did, in fact, wind backwards and then I realized I was wasting time because we don't know the lag between when the page is made and when a blog or friend makes a post. For that reason, we have to assume the earliest time for the creation of the zenaida myspace is 12:01 a.m. the 16th. We can't be sure any other way.

Valhall, as always, scintillating sleuthiness!

If the myspace page was created sometime around midnight (which is also the "night of the 15th") - have we definitely reached a conclusion that Caylee died on the day of the 16th? Is it still possible she may have already just died a teeny bit earlier that night in her bedroom? KC could have closed the door to her room and run out and created the page on the computer immediately to cover up if that is the case. If not, you have definitely established premeditated intent, because otherwise, why make a myspace page suddenly for an alternate identity you've had for awhile?

I could drive to Florida and kiss you right now!

WOOHOO! busted.

Mamabear just told me she saw on HLN that they busted an identity theft ring in FL and was amused that the woman they arrested looked a lot like KC.

That got me to thinking - if KC had done her fake ID correctly, it could have been associated with an actual SS#. I can't remember if, when I had a FL license, part of the SS# was encoded on the license (last four digits or something). We have always looked for ZG's that are alive. What if she took the SS# of a ZG (or ZFG) that was deceased? I wonder if LE has looked up deceased ZG's.

I am in the same time zone as Orlando, and I see 5:10 PM. Orlando is GMT -5 and Poland is GMT +1, so six hours difference, meaning the comment was made at 11:10 AM Orlando time.

So Val, if you see 4:10 PM and I see 5:10 PM, then we don't need to adjust the time for Orlando.

Val, the 406362084 member is not the one in Nevada. Do you have a corrected member number?

So Val, if you see 4:10 PM and I see 5:10 PM, then we don't need to adjust the time for Orlando.

Oh crap! That's not good. Okay, I'll kiss you anyways.

So that means that comment was at 5:10.

Okay, I have to pull out my next weapon then (I held out on you):

Signed up 6/16/08 and entered first blog at 1:31 pm (lists Henderson, NV)

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=389838319&blogId=406362084

His blog entry SHOULD show up as 2:31 pm to you. Let me know.

Val, the 406362084 member is not the one in Nevada. Do you have a corrected member number?

That should be the Nevada myspace.

NOTE:
OH! I see what I did...sorry about that. That was the blog entry number, not the userid number.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=389838319&blogId=406362084

406362084 is the blog ID. 389838319 is the friend ID - which makes more sense. And yes, I see 2:31 PM.

I am in Orlando, and it says 2:31 :)

ETA: sorry to answer for JWG, I'm just a little excited here :)

THANK YOU!

Okay, the zenaida myspace was created prior to 2:31 pm Orlando time.

KC left the Anthony home (according to George) at 12:50...so this COULD have been made after she left the house and returned.

To add to this - there was high activity on the desktop from 1 pm to 3 pm.

THANK YOU!

Okay, the zenaida myspace was created prior to 2:31 pm Orlando time.

KC left the Anthony home (according to George) at 12:50...so this COULD have been made after she left the house and returned.

Won't get into it here because I and others have gone on ad-nauseum on other threads, but I think George's recollection of accounts was from another day, not June 16. Nothing against George on this because it was 4 weeks later and he never knew in advance that it was the last time he would see Caylee, but the computer and cell evidence points to KC being there all day until 4:15 PM.

Won't get into it here because I and others have gone on ad-nauseum on other threads, but I think George's recollection of accounts was from another day, not June 16. Nothing against George on this because it was 4 weeks later and he never knew in advance that it was the last time he would see Caylee, but the computer and cell evidence points to KC being there all day until 4:15 PM.

I have to say, up until this point, I have taken the stance that the only "evidence" we had of KC's whereabouts on the 16th (at least until she left the house) was George's statement. And I have been reluctant to dismiss it without reason. But now, along with the other things you guys have shown (i.e. cell phone pings, etc.) I have to concede - she was there later than George states she was.

OK, so if the Zenaida myspace page was created before 2:31 pm Orlando time on June 16, and IF Casey created it, and IF she set up notifications to her cell phone as she did on her other account, then she should have received an automatic "welcome" message from "Tom" the founder of Myspace immediately after creating the page. She did receive a Myspace message notification (coded "1697724" on her cell records) at 3:23 pm...and BJB has pointed out that all the Myspace notifications in her cell phone record appear 3 hours after the actual Myspace activity took place...so that would mean that the message actually arrived at 12:23 pm on June 16. So if we have no other known Myspace messages received by Casey at this time, this is a potential candidate for a "Welcome to Myspace from Tom" message in connection with the new Zenaida page.

I throw this out for informational purposes only--I'm not sure why Casey would have set up notifications on this account at all.

When the SA subpoened the records from MySpace, wouldn't that have showed them the IP address that created this account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera