Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to "bug" someone's computer to moniter it's activity? Maybe that's why they didn't take it in Dec.?

I think they would need a warrant to do that, and we have not seen such a warrant. On top of that, the original search warrant in December asked for the computers, indicating to me that they felt something useful might have been collected since July 15.

I think they would need a warrant to do that, and we have not seen such a warrant. On top of that, the original search warrant in December asked for the computers, indicating to me that they felt something useful might have been collected since July 15.

Was there not discussion early on about the phones being bugged, hence the batphones? Did the As use dial up or phone for their computer access? If so, perhaps it was covered in a wiretap warrant? Also...if they were using wireless, could that not have been intercepted??

A warrant in an ongoing investigation would not have been in discovery yet. In addition, if such a warrant were a separate investigation into the activities of GA and CA, it wouldn't be part of this case, I'd think.

Hello WS :)

Cindy Anthony's interview with FBI

CA: Um, so...(sigh)Zanny to me can be referred to as the person watching Caylee.
(skip)
CA: Casey said from the beginning that Zanny was from New York. She then had a Fort Lauderdale connection, she has a Ft. Lauderdale phone number at one. Um, that there was New Jersey connections, there's New Jersey um, people by this name. So, I'm just saying there are people out there. Just because they didn't find someone right now with this. And Casey had told me over the last three years that Zanny had moved at least three different times that I was aware of.
LE: Okay
CA: Okay. I was actually the one that gave the police um, the last known number that, address in case I ever needed to go pick Caylee up, out of my address book.
(skip)
CA: And I walked it out and said, I just go this out of my address book, try this one.
(skip)
CA: Bottom line is the tie with that three...two three two Glenwood Ave. That's the address of the person that I think has something to do with...that's all part of this.
(skip)
CA: So, again if Casey couldn't...did not want to take them directly and they knew that she had them right then and there or something. I don't know, I don't know all of Casey's reasoning all I know is what I'm piecing together and I think could be some excellent leads to go on 'cause its making sense. And if you guys, if it doesn't pan out that's fine. I just want to help in anyway that...you guys may start thinking about when I start going into this, it makes a heck of a lot of sense.

I wonder what address/phone number Cindy had for Zanny? And, can anyone tell me who is at the Glenwood address that Cindy was throwing under the bus? TIA.
ETA: BTW what you are sleuthing re: the myspace page is very interesting to me and I am just following along with that one, thank you.

:cow:
BBM
232 (north) Glenwood Ave is JPC's address:

pg 6
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/03/04/sanctions.pdf

Val, this is not a wild goose chase. I understand your frustration, b/c when I peeked in here a few days ago, and saw the latest.....I thought *NO! I can't take another wild ride!* I so want this to be true, as do we all. But, IMO, you haven't led us on a wild goose chase. We learned a lot along the way, and.........who knows what might come of this? Other things could be at work that may be preventing this to be fully and completely understood at this time. Or it may be the biggest coincidence that we encounter in our lives. Either way, I appreciate all you have done. Stick w/ us kid, and don't give up. :)

BBM

Ok, see, this is what I don't get. If this is just a coincidence, and the ZG at Sawgrass was just a coincidence, and the Z and the F and the G houses were just a coincidence, and the address was just a coincidence, and on and on and on...... How many coincidences can one case possibly have? I can see one, even two, but not one after another after another. At some point the idea of so many coincidences strains credulity. JMO.

That's what I'd like to know....if we had e-mail addresses, we could hit back to the ZG MySpace.

ETA-But I believe the e-mail account still has to be active for the MySpace page to still be active....

FWIW, the email address you used to sign up for a particular myspace page does NOT have to be active for the page itself to be active. At least with Profile 1.0, I think that's what you all were calling the "original" version of myspace profiles, which this Zenaida page is. My fiancee had a page that he used for a long time after the Hotmail account he used to sign up for it had become inactive from not using it.

BBM

Ok, see, this is what I don't get. If this is just a coincidence, and the ZG at Sawgrass was just a coincidence, and the Z and the F and the G houses were just a coincidence, and the address was just a coincidence, and on and on and on...... How many coincidences can one case possibly have? I can see one, even two, but not one after another after another. At some point the idea of so many coincidences strains credulity. JMO.

:clap: I might be willing to accept some of the other stuff as coincidences, but not this. Just not this one, there's too many similarities for it not to be Casey. Just too many.

BBM

I keep thinking someone should make a thread to list all of the coincidences and the probability of having soooo many in just one case. (Maybe we are seeing so many simply because we are privy to so much information? I don't know.) :waitasec:

Hello WS :)

Cindy Anthony's interview with FBI

CA: Um, so...(sigh)Zanny to me can be referred to as the person watching Caylee.
(skip)
CA: Casey said from the beginning that Zanny was from New York. She then had a Fort Lauderdale connection, she has a Ft. Lauderdale phone number at one. Um, that there was New Jersey connections, there's New Jersey um, people by this name. So, I'm just saying there are people out there. Just because they didn't find someone right now with this. And Casey had told me over the last three years that Zanny had moved at least three different times that I was aware of.
LE: Okay
CA: Okay. I was actually the one that gave the police um, the last known number that, address in case I ever needed to go pick Caylee up, out of my address book.
(skip)
CA: And I walked it out and said, I just go this out of my address book, try this one.
(skip)
CA: Bottom line is the tie with that three...two three two Glenwood Ave. That's the address of the person that I think has something to do with...that's all part of this.
(skip)
CA: So, again if Casey couldn't...did not want to take them directly and they knew that she had them right then and there or something. I don't know, I don't know all of Casey's reasoning all I know is what I'm piecing together and I think could be some excellent leads to go on 'cause its making sense. And if you guys, if it doesn't pan out that's fine. I just want to help in anyway that...you guys may start thinking about when I start going into this, it makes a heck of a lot of sense.

I wonder what address/phone number Cindy had for Zanny? And, can anyone tell me who is at the Glenwood address that Cindy was throwing under the bus? TIA.

ETA: BTW what you are sleuthing re: the myspace page is very interesting to me and I am just following along with that one, thank you.

:cow:

Hi
CA stated that she had an address "in case she ever had to go pick up Caylee herself"...So why didn't she go?
:waitasec:Because when she called that phone number she realized it wasn't correct...now I must go look for the thread were that conversation was going on...

BBM

I agree w/ you, chefmom. That is why, IMO, this isn't a wild goose chase. A wild ride, maybe, but not a goose chase. LOL

I am strongly leaning towards other factors at play that are preventing this from being completely nailed down here, in this forum. How that has been accomplished, I can't begin to fathom. I'm not techie inclined in any way. I compare my computer and tech skills on a level of knowing where to put gas in a car and air in tires. So, I am in awe of the amazing sleuthing that has been done and is still being done here. I am such a lightweight! But, I wouldn't miss the "ride" for anything!

Hi everyone,

I haven't been posting much lately, but I've followed Caylee's case from the very beginning, when I saw a news item about a mom whose 2 year old daughter was missing for a month, but failed to report her as such because she was "using her own means" (words to that effect) to find her. That in itself was all it took to realise that this wasn't a "kidnapping", at least not in my thinking.

I am Australian and I'm honestly in a quanrdy about this "Tot Mom" play based on this tragic story. On one hand, it should be told. On the other, it shouldn't be used as "entertainment". I suppose the closest example is the story of Lindy Chamberlain.

But that's not why I'm posting - it's just by-the-way...

I personally believe that Casey Anthony is responsible for Caylee's death and disposal of her body. I also believe that she was pressured into a situation that she couldn't cope with. But that wasn't Caylee's fault. "Big Trouble In Little Packages"..... I believe that's totally indicative of how Casey felt at the time. It's a tragedy that she had to resort to what she did (or what I believe she did), to get out and party and not have to worry about a child - even her own.

I believe Cindy Anthony tried to teach her a hard lesson, that you have to pony up to responsibilities, or else. I believe Casey chose the "else".

IMO, if young women or men end up giving life to a child, and if they're not ready for that to happen, the wisest choice is for the child to be gifted to a family who will love, care for and cherish them. I believe this whole tragedy could have been avoided if Caylee would have been adopted out of the family, or at least if the boss Cindy could have been a mother and grandmother instead of tyrant.

I've been lucky - to me, my whole family is about unconditional love. When you have a baby to look after and love and cherish, that should have been first and foremost and selfless.

Instead, Cindy wanted to somehow "punish" Casey for having a child when she wasn't supposed to get pregnant at all, because, in Cindy's words, "she'd have to have sex to be pregnant" (words to that effect).

Well, I don't think it was immaculate conception, but I stand to be corrected.

Bottom line..... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I've no idea what Cindy went through in her life, and if it was hard going, I'm sorry for her.

But nothing excuses visiting your own visions of whatever ideal or grief on young people who are far from understanding what you're on about, or - on the other hand, are so tired of being told what is right and what is wrong that they just don't care anymore.

In saying this, I'm not trying to defend Casey - not at all. IMO, she killed Caylee because she wanted her boyfriends and parties and her little daughter got in the way. I just don't think Cindy helped her along the way much at all. Now she's sporting her and trying to make her look like a saint. In my humble opinion, it's too little and very much too late.

Just my humble opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post

[.... RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED FOR BREVITY......]

KC isn't lying...the last person she saw Caylee with was Zenaida Gonzalez.

Perfect. One and the same :)

JMHO

Understood, but we were just talking about how LA/KC could have gotten it to bluescreen on purpose.

For whatever this might help with ... I couldn't figure out how to do it either, but while trying to find a solution for my computer acting up tonight, I came across this (http://www.falsesecurity.net/falsesecurity/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64) and thought of this discussion from a few weeks back. It sounds like deliberately getting the vile BSOD if you need it (although why most people would need it is beyond me) is a matter of hitting two keys - certainly something you could pull off under duress.

I'm not about to test it myself for authenticity, but assuming it works, maybe LA and/or KC knew the trick?

yes and no. I believe for the most part that CA and GA were the babysitters...along with various friends she conned into watching Caylee. By yes, I think she was referring to herself, KC, in interviews about ZFG. However, I have come to believe by reading much of the evidence that it is entirely likely KC drugged Caylee on multiple ocassions when her parents could not or were not able to watch Caylee. So it is IMO she was referring to herself in the interviews when it comes to the phantom nanny. Whether or not it was an accident is anyone's rightful guess...at this point. Until we get more evidence.

yes and no. I believe for the most part that CA and GA were the babysitters...along with various friends she conned into watching Caylee. By yes, I think she was referring to herself, KC, in interviews about ZFG. However, I have come to believe by reading much of the evidence that it is entirely likely KC drugged Caylee on multiple ocassions when her parents could not or were not able to watch Caylee. So it is IMO she was referring to herself in the interviews when it comes to the phantom nanny. Whether or not it was an accident is anyone's rightful guess...at this point. Until we get more evidence.

I think she had 'that child' drugged in the car a lot of times while she was out partying. Poor little bugger diidn't stand a chance.

I think she had 'that child' drugged in the car a lot of times while she was out partying. Poor little bugger diidn't stand a chance.

ITA. Very sad. Too personal for me to go into but very sad. I just hope that Caylee's last day with CA was awesome. That is all we can hope for.

My own opinion is that KC fashioned and framed a target for her fictious nanny. Same with the false email she sent to herself from "work" to prove to her parents that she worked there. JMO.

ITA. Very sad. Too personal for me to go into but very sad. I just hope that Caylee's last day with CA was awesome. That is all we can hope for.

My own opinion is that KC fashioned and framed a target for her fictious nanny. Same with the false email she sent to herself from "work" to prove to her parents that she worked there. JMO.

Yes, the work email- Oh poor Casey- so cunning, but so dumb. :innocent:

So...we might be headed back up on this roller coaster?

lol - MOMMY, MAKE IT STOP!

I don't know what to think anymore. Another part of me says they would have this in the ISP logs and therefore it is a quick - yes/no which didn't depend on any subpoena of myspace, etc. as far as the creation date. I mean, the URL of the myspace should be in the ISP logs, correct?

I think I fell off the rollercoaster at the bottom - I'm still thinking this has been a tremendous wild goose chase I put you people through.

*sigh*

*poopie pants dance*

Are we headed up again Valhall? :)

Just caught the posts on your hinky page that the "Zenaida" myspace account has been logged into and someone is accepting friends.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=267&cpage=1#comment-2897

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

I'm trying to wrap my head around this and figure out what this means.

Are we headed up again Valhall? :)

Just caught the posts on your hinky page that the "Zenaida" myspace account has been logged into and someone is accepting friends.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

I'm trying to wrap my head around this and figure out what this means.

Hi darnudes,

I would not think this is heading up in our typical up/down rollercoaster. It's either that we just pulled into the off-load ramp because this definitely is NOT connected with Caylee's murder, OR, we're going through a vertical loop because some one hacked the account.

P.S. But whichever it is...alls I know is you guys rock! That's for sure. There was a collective peeling of this banana. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV