Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea, JWG! Wow, so the signup time finally appears to be pinned down. Very cool.

I have a tangential question: how can you tell a 'false start' from a... 'nearly false start'? What I mean by a 'nearly false start' is if someone signs up, does confirm via email, but then does nothing else. Does the "profile updated" time not appear in the latter case or something? (I don't think the distinction matters here in terms of pinning down the creation time of the zenadia page; I'm just curious :) )

JWG - I hope you are passing all this fabulous info along to other Enquiring Minds. With a bill for services rendered...

The fact KC most likely is the MS page creator and the time coincides with cell records indicates that she was not all that worried about getting a babysitter if push came to shove. That's at best. IMO, she may have already been visualizing the deed itself. Between this and the battery of duct tape evidence you've pulled together, I can't see any juror not seeing premeditation. Kudos, oh Breather of Rarified Air! We most humbly genuflect!

Great idea, JWG! Wow, so the signup time finally appears to be pinned down. Very cool.

I have a tangential question: how can you tell a 'false start' from a... 'nearly false start'? What I mean by a 'nearly false start' is if someone signs up, does confirm via email, but then does nothing else. Does the "profile updated" time not appear in the latter case or something? (I don't think the distinction matters here in terms of pinning down the creation time of the zenadia page; I'm just curious :) )

Good question...and the best answer I have is that I believe there is no difference so long as none of the "profile wizard" screens are updated. Myspace does not call it a profile wizard, but it is a set of 3 or 4 screens that ask you to enter more information about yourself once you click on the link confirming signup. Things like "where did you go to school". They also give you a chance to enter a profile picture.

I believe what KC did is update the profile picture during the "profile wizard" screens. Otherwise I cannot come up with a reason why her timestamp is only 2 minutes different than the surrounding false starts.

JWG, as always.... :bow: :bow: :bow: We are so lucky to have such wonderful sleuthers as yourself. :blowkiss:

JWG, as always.... :bow: :bow: :bow: We are so lucky to have such wonderful sleuthers as yourself. :blowkiss:

Well, not so fast CM...:bang:

Not retracting anything above regarding the time the page was created... :snooty:

But, what started this whole recent flurry was the fact the "Videos" link disappeared from the zenaida Myspace.

Now looking for "false starts", I cannot find anyone with a "Videos" link unless they are running profile 2.0.

So, did LE seize everyone's Myspace, or did everyone's Myspace simply lose the link? :waitasec:

Well, not so fast CM...:bang:

Not retracting anything above regarding the time the page was created... :snooty:

But, what started this whole recent flurry was the fact the "Videos" link disappeared from the zenaida Myspace.

Now looking for "false starts", I cannot find anyone with a "Videos" link unless they are running profile 2.0.

So, did LE seize everyone's Myspace, or did everyone's Myspace simply lose the link? :waitasec:

Hmmmm! I don't have MS, but maybe anyone else who does have one could check this out?

JWG,

DO you still have the URL to the zenaida myspace video section? If so, can you try putting my user number in and see if it tells you my channel is gone? (may not tell you anything because I've never put videos up so I'm not sure I ever had a channel...snicker).

And thanks for all the hard work! So maybe the LE DIDN'T do anything to this page???

And then the other question is (trying to step up to your level of thinking on your sleuthy business about the false starts). Am I understanding correct that any one who started making a website say from the night of the 15th to the morning of the 16th and then later logged into their email and completed the process was assigned the same "last updated" time of 11:31 am? Is that correct?

P.s. JWG, I added a video so that I should have a "channel". Now tell me if you see a video link or if putting the URL into that video section works on my page.

I rarely go to MySpace anymore - they dumped the playlists feature and that was basically the only thing I enjoyed. Listening to Grateful Dead and Laurie Anderson in the background while I read email. I'm too old to care about anything else on there, lol. It does look like they have changed a few things around this year though.

I rarely go to MySpace anymore - they dumped the playlists feature and that was basically the only thing I enjoyed. Listening to Grateful Dead and Laurie Anderson in the background while I read email. I'm too old to care about anything else on there, lol. It does look like they have changed a few things around this year though.

So what r u sayin Beans? The adults have moved over to facebook? LMAO

P.s. JWG, I added a video so that I should have a "channel". Now tell me if you see a video link or if putting the URL into that video section works on my page.

Using your friend ID, Val, I can get to your videos. I can see the video link on your home page and I can use the "dead link" from the zenaida page as well.

However, I am guessing you are using "Profile 2.0", and zenaida is using "Profile 1.0". The false starts I looked at were also using 1.0. Most pages I ran into from that time frame were on 1.0, and I could not find any with the video link.

It seems those running with 1.0 had that link removed.

JWG,

DO you still have the URL to the zenaida myspace video section? If so, can you try putting my user number in and see if it tells you my channel is gone? (may not tell you anything because I've never put videos up so I'm not sure I ever had a channel...snicker).

And thanks for all the hard work! So maybe the LE DIDN'T do anything to this page???

And then the other question is (trying to step up to your level of thinking on your sleuthy business about the false starts). Am I understanding correct that any one who started making a website say from the night of the 15th to the morning of the 16th and then later logged into their email and completed the process was assigned the same "last updated" time of 11:31 am? Is that correct?

Yes, I still have the link. It still takes me to the same page. When I plop in surrounding ID's they all take me to the same page as well.

You are correct in thinking that perhaps LE did not do anything to this page. That we can see anyway.

Regarding the "last updated" time, no...that is not what I was saying.

As soon as someone signed up for Myspace, they were assigned an ID and a page was automagically created for them. The time that page was created was dutifully recorded and can be seen if they are added as a favorite.

If they never clicked on the confirmation link, that time stamp would never change, but the page would live on.

If they clicked on the confirmation link, then they got 3 or 4 pages of stuff asking them to add more to their profile. I they chose to "skip" any of those pages, then the original time stamp would not change. If they chose to embellish anything - such as add a profile picture - the time stamp would change.

So, someone created this page at 2:29 PM on June 16 and immediately clicked on the confirmation link and uploaded the Dora the Explorer image. This resulted in an update time stamp of 2:31 PM. This person never made another profile change, but logged in at least one other time - October 14, 2008.

Yes, I still have the link. It still takes me to the same page. When I plop in surrounding ID's they all take me to the same page as well.

You are correct in thinking that perhaps LE did not do anything to this page. That we can see anyway.

Regarding the "last updated" time, no...that is not what I was saying.

As soon as someone signed up for Myspace, they were assigned an ID and a page was automagically created for them. The time that page was created was dutifully recorded and can be seen if they are added as a favorite.

If they never clicked on the confirmation link, that time stamp would never change, but the page would live on.

If they clicked on the confirmation link, then they got 3 or 4 pages of stuff asking them to add more to their profile. I they chose to "skip" any of those pages, then the original time stamp would not change. If they chose to embellish anything - such as add a profile picture - the time stamp would change.

So, someone created this page at 2:29 PM on June 16 and immediately clicked on the confirmation link and uploaded the Dora the Explorer image. This resulted in an update time stamp of 2:31 PM. This person never made another profile change, but logged in at least one other time - October 14, 2008.

Created on June 16th and last visited on Oct 14th- what a coincidence!
I am going to love it when the Jury hears about this... :woohoo:

JWG
What time did "someone" log on to ZFG myspace on the 14th of Oct.? Casey was at JB's office until about 4pm. Did she have an opportunity to do this?

That, we do not know.

As a layperson, my question is why "do we not know this?" Not being snarky, you guys are so smart, I think you guys have it down pat! You do, right? Tell me you do. Tell me Casey is going down!

We have no idea. lol

This continues the rollercoaster ride. Right now...I feel like we're headed down in the sense it appears it may NOT be the LE that made the videos go away. But the 2:31 pm time still is pretty damning if it's Casey.

We continue to wait...in the dark.

We have no idea. lol

This continues the rollercoaster ride. Right now...I feel like we're headed down in the sense it appears it may NOT be the LE that made the videos go away. But the 2:31 pm time still is pretty damning if it's Casey.

We continue to wait...in the dark.

Weeeeee !!!! :takeoff:

Should this prove out to just be a huge coincidence, I'll have to reexamine my entire belief system. I'll have to rethink everything I think I know to be true. I just can't believe that coincidences this big exist!

Extrapolating the odds of this being a coincidence would make those duct tape odds seem reasonable. This could completely and permanently blow my mind. Don't let it be true... don't let it be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member