Is George lying?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have wondered about this too. I've also wondered who paid for Caylee's birth...obviously Casey wasn't getting benefits from her "job." And where did Caylee's medical insurance come from? Cindy?

If KC was on CA insurance they might of covered the birth. I know with our daughter my insurance covered it and if I recall the covered here baby for the first month.

One problem here is that River told LE in her depo that GA had shared with her that Caylee's death was an accident that went out of control.

How would GA know that? Also for how long did GA know that? Upon knowing that, why didn't GA go directly to the police and tell them what he knew?

There's always another piece to the puzzle that complicates drawing a sound conclusion. Should we dismiss what River told the police?

Woe didn't she say GA said he believed it was an accident that snowballed out of control? That's what she told me.

If KC was on CA insurance they might of covered the birth. I know with our daughter my insurance covered it and if I recall the covered here baby for the first month.

Most likely she was on Medicaid. When my son was 22 he was on my insurance but he was a full time college student, all of the insurance companies that I know of have this sort of condition. Once Caylee was born she was automatically on Medicaid. This is how it worked for my cousin with both of her pregnancies even though she was working during her first pregnancy.

In Florida the only way an adult can get Medicaid is if they are pregnant, physically challenged or mentally challenged. Otherwise you are classified as "medically needy" and you pay a portion of your care out of pocket before Medicaid pays the balance.

Because I think ICA is not terribly bright she probably didn't know how to get Medicaid benefits before she revealed her pregnancy to her parents but I'm sure Cindy knew how and helped get it all setup in time.

He's not lying. He's just not telling the whole truth. Generalization is simply not living "on the clock". The rest of the ommissions are about him still not wanting to admit that he believes his daughter is absolutely capable of 1st degree murder. For that, I can't blame him. He is the only one, out of any of them, that seems to have had suspicions all along, but didn't act on them. That fact is eating him alive and may very well have been the trigger for his suicide attempt. The man is just barely stable, even after all this time. An admission of his fears about his daughter's lack of moral boundaries would probably send him right over the edge--so he skirts the issues as best he can.

I heard that, too. I wonder who the "she" is that was supposed to be picking up the car?

ps - I love your posts, Woe.be.gone! :)

The text "call me big problem" was Cindy texting Casey to let her know she just found out Casey stole money from her Grandma...

CA was talking about Zanny. And at that point she thought Zanny was code for numerous other people. She was *trying* to talk in code to ICA.

I'm so glad this comment from Cindy has been brought up. I had forgotten about it, and when it was played again recently (after all we *know* and 3 years later), it still makes no sense to me.

Why would she say it makes no sense she didn't go back for the car? It was Casey's car. Why would Zanny need to get it? According to Casey, Zanny had her own car with carseat, extra clothes for Caylee, everything.

This comment has always bothered me. Who's "she"?

Most likely she was on Medicaid. When my son was 22 he was on my insurance but he was a full time college student, all of the insurance companies that I know of have this sort of condition. Once Caylee was born she was automatically on Medicaid. This is how it worked for my cousin with both of her pregnancies even though she was working during her first pregnancy.

In Florida the only way an adult can get Medicaid is if they are pregnant, physically challenged or mentally challenged. Otherwise you are classified as "medically needy" and you pay a portion of your care out of pocket before Medicaid pays the balance.

Because I think ICA is not terribly bright she probably didn't know how to get Medicaid benefits before she revealed her pregnancy to her parents but I'm sure Cindy knew how and helped get it all setup in time.

You must also provide, among many other things, proof of income when you apply for medicaid. This proof must come in the form of the previous yrs W-2, and just in case the applicant recieved a raise since the last W-2 and may put them over the income limit, they also have to submit copy's of the last 4 paychecks. So, if she was indeed getting medicaid then somebody had to know that she wasn't working. Especially if that somebody was the one who did the paperwork to help her get the benifits. I must say, I am still confused about this particular issue.

TC, Robin

Woe didn't she say GA said he believed it was an accident that snowballed out of control? That's what she told me.

She uses the word 'believed' once but the rest sounds - well here it is, start on written page 13391 where it begins ~

CE - Did he tell you what he thought happened to the child?

KH - Yeah

CE - What'd he say?

KH - (upset) . . . .

KH - He said that is was an accident. That went wrong. And it just snowballed.
And he said you know how you tell a small lie. And he just tried to cover it up.
And it just got really big and was just.. it just went out of control.
(read down through the top of page 13394.)

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

That said, I never believed the sisters either. My opinion is that River was pizzed about money GA owed her. But if there's any truth to what she says, it sounds as if he claimed he knew what happened to Caylee. Of course, River doesn't know what happened!

The text "call me big problem" was Cindy texting Casey to let her know she just found out Casey stole money from her Grandma...

I'm not sure why you quoted me on this, because I didn't say anything about the text, but while I'm here, IMO, that is incorrect. The text about the "big problem" had to do with the fact that Casey's car was found at the impound lot.

wow,that is so true,I never thought about it but it would make sense.I still do not rule out the sexual abuse at all.
There's something HUGE that GA is not revealing about himself.During the jailhouse tapes I thought I heard him say something about "that's how it was when he was in that situation" Was GA ever incarcerated?
I think the whole truth will never come out but there is a lot we'll never know IMO.
Oh and I agree with Crucibelle,Woe,your posts are incredible,you have so much knowledge and insight of the case and for some reason you are able to keep up and recall all these details !

Couldn't agree with you more, on all counts. I am positive that there is some big, possibly dirty secret that this family is keeping. I don't know what it is, but I do believe that it exists. I hope it comes out eventually, but I'm not sure we'll ever know, as you mentioned.

I know that it's now the defense's battle to prove their theory, but I wish the state would mention some of the things that George did to prove his innocence.

For example, according to Baez's opening statements, Caylee was placed 20 feet from the road because she was "meant to be found." If that truly is the case, then what explains this video clip below?

http://www.wftv.com/video/20483066/index.html

I appologise if I didn't see this particular question discussed before. Why was GA no longer a police officer? I have family member's (2) that are in law enforcement and it is not something you do in the meantime. It is a career. It would seem to me to be a real downgrade to leave the force and work private security detail in terms of benefits and long term financial security.

Some folks just aren't cut out for it and I understand this. I am just wondering why GA left?

Thanks in advance.

Take care, Robin

I appologise if I didn't see this particular question discussed before. Why was GA no longer a police officer? I have family member's (2) that are in law enforcement and it is not something you do in the meantime. It is a career. It would seem to me to be a real downgrade to leave the force and work private security detail in terms of benefits and long term financial security.

Some folks just aren't cut out for it and I understand this. I am just wondering why GA left?

Thanks in advance.

Take care, Robin

Hi, I hope someone will answer this, if anyone knows, as I have been wondering too. Especially since he did look into going into Le in Florida initially, so it probably wasn't just that he did not like it.

I read thru the whole River deposition (it is linked here somewhere, maybe on the thread about her) and I believe much of what she says. But I wonder if the gatehouse at her complex was able to verify his numerous visits...will check on that thread to see.

I think there is something George is afraid Casey will refer to when she is in jail...have no idea what it is, but why would should there be ANY reason to be careful what you say, even on tape, if all you are doing is trying to help the police find your child? And yet I think he cautions her more than once to take care what she says to who, something like that...

Tonight on WS radio show RH said he thought GA may not be truthful on the stand because his tone is very monotone. We have seen GA get hostile in past testimonies. I think GA is trying very hard to control his demeanor and voice so he does not get thrown out of the courtroom.

My point was not that he was monotone, but that he showed so little emotion when responding to the questions; especially the questions about molesting his own daughter, which presumably would be the most difficult thing to be accused of.

Many of you have said that you did not think it was a big deal because Judge Perry warned the witnesses about expressive conduct, faces, etc. The problem though is that the jury was not present when Judge Perry admonished the witnesses, so they have no reference point like all of you do to attribute his lack of emotion to Judge Perry's admonitions.

wow,that is so true,I never thought about it but it would make sense.I still do not rule out the sexual abuse at all.
There's something HUGE that GA is not revealing about himself.During the jailhouse tapes I thought I heard him say something about "that's how it was when he was in that situation" Was GA ever incarcerated?
I think the whole truth will never come out but there is a lot we'll never know IMO.
Oh and I agree with Crucibelle,Woe,your posts are incredible,you have so much knowledge and insight of the case and for some reason you are able to keep up and recall all these details !

I'm with ya'll, I started to feel better about George after his first day on the stand then he got all cagey about those gas cans the next day so I'm back to wondering wth is he hiding.

I'm with ya on Woe too..
I ♥ woe, she's so real .:)

My point was not that he was monotone, but that he showed so little emotion when responding to the questions; especially the questions about molesting his own daughter, which presumably would be the most difficult thing to be accused of.

Many of you have said that you did not think it was a big deal because Judge Perry warned the witnesses about expressive conduct, faces, etc. The problem though is that the jury was not present when Judge Perry admonished the witnesses, so they have no reference point like all of you do to attribute his lack of emotion to Judge Perry's admonitions.

That's messed up, I never knew the jury doesn't know people in the courtroom are told not to show emotion.

GA is not the brightest lightbulb in the box. Most likely, after all we've sseen over the passed three years, he's also a pushover for CA. Whatever CA says, he wags his tail. I think GA has done lots of damage control for KC at CA's calling. Some of this is potentially cause for obstruction of justice. Shame on the entire family - they've all done this. The Defence (aka KC) is now using this information to throw this up in their faces. It's sad but true. This family went way beyond the call of duty to protect their daughter (not their grand-daughter) and, without question - one way or another - they will pay the price.

Karma is as Karma does.

moo

I have no idea where to put this post and don't want to start a thread because it may not be all that interesting to anyone else-
I was scrolling through news stations and stumbled on HLN. I usually bypass these shows because they irritate me. Tonight Joy Behar had a few guests on- one being Lee's attorney who claims that Lee, as of two weeks ago, had no idea where the DT was going to go with their defense. He was asked point blank if Lee believed his sister did it>>> He said- "no, I don't believe he does".

Now- I ask all of you a really simple question! If it was NOT KC- then WHO?????????
Is Lee implying that his father did it? We know Caylee did not wrap herself in duct tape and triple bag herself, along with her book, etc and toss herself in the woods and we know this wasn't suicide/or hired killing. So if it wasn't ICA- and it wasn't Caylee- and it wasn't some random stranger who had a deep seeded hatred for a 2 1/2 year old, but we DO KNOW her mother lied her freakin' head off and hid the child for 31 days.........her car wreaks of decomp, last to see her child, and all the other nonsense we know went with this case unfolding- Is Lee saying his FATHER DID IT? Perhaps Lee is trying to confess that HE did it. I mean, if his putrid sister didn't- then please,pray tell, who the hell did!!!! :banghead:

Just when I think this family is trying to do the right thing- I get tick off all over again. Why muddy the waters with this nonsense and WHY do these talking heads insist on playing this game for ratings. NO OTHER SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET HAD OPPORTUNITY AND ACCESS. I do not buy for one single second that GA had anything what so ever to do with this. His lying, thieving, insecure, self center spawn did- :maddening:

Okay- must turn tv off. I repeat- Must turn TV OFF!

I'm sure the witnesses were to not to show emotion, and to try to keep outward displays to a minimum, but some witnesses did better than others. Cindy vs. George, Amy vs. Mallory. I don't think there are any penalties associated with getting emotional while testifying. If so, Cindy might have the book thrown at her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back