Is George working again?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is certainly a "Magic" emblem. Spent at least 2 hours searching the web for a similar shirt and it is not to be found within that time frame. I'm concluding it must have been a gift to a person with a special connection with the team. Lee, perhaps?

Whatever the case, it still looks cheap in the venue of a court appearance, even only as an attendee. My first impression was that he was going to bowl with his team as soon as the court adjourned.

I agree, it is not his typical style but I bet it made him feel confident, in that it was a gift from someone who made him feel he was valued. MOO.

It is certainly a "Magic" emblem. Spent at least 2 hours searching the web for a similar shirt and it is not to be found within that time frame. I'm concluding it must have been a gift to a person with a special connection with the team. Lee, perhaps?

Whatever the case, it still looks cheap in the venue of a court appearance, even only as an attendee. My first impression was that he was going to bowl with his team as soon as the court adjourned.

I agree, it is not his typical style but I bet it made him feel confident, in that it was a gift from someone who made him feel he was valued. MOO.

was it determined that it was "a gift"? where did that information come from?

Polo shirts with emblems or no emblems are common in Florida. Shorts are common in Florida...even in courtrooms because Florida is so hot. They ought to adopt shorts as their state apparel, like Bermuda did.

Additionally, I don't understand why you are saying saying GA looks "cheap"(?) He looked totally presentable to me.

I thought we weren't really permitted (in this forum) to comment on clothing/appearance in snarky ways. If it were allowable I would be having a field day discussing everyone's appearance (it is a favorite gossip-y subject for me). If we are going to talk about clothing--let's talk about JB's "Sopranos" type suit!

was it determined that it was "a gift"? where did that information come from?

Polo shirts with emblems or no emblems are common in Florida. Shorts are common in Florida...even in courtrooms because Florida is so hot. They ought to adopt shorts as their state apparel, like Bermuda did.

Additionally, I don't understand why you are saying saying GA looks "cheap"(?) He looked totally presentable to me.

I thought we weren't really permitted (in this forum) to comment on clothing/appearance in snarky ways. If it were allowable I would be having a field day discussing everyone's appearance (it is a favorite gossip-y subject for me). If we are going to talk about clothing--let's talk about JB's "Sopranos" type suit!
Did not mean to be "out of line" here. I thought the discussion of this thread was based on the shirt that he was wearing. I gave my opinion, that after looking online for two hours and not being able to find a like shirt that it was probably a promotional/custom item given to selected individuals. And certainly not a shirt that gave any indication that George was currently working.

It is not a bad thing that our opinions differ on what we consider proper attire for court. Your opinion, which you have now expressed, is every bit as valid as mine and I appreciate your sharing, too. I do, however, find it disappointing that I was singled out as being "gossip-y" and "snarky."

I'm not aware of any comments about anyone's "Sopranos" suits.

Did not mean to be "out of line" here. I thought the discussion of this thread was based on the shirt that he was wearing. I gave my opinion, that after looking online for two hours and not being able to find a like shirt that it was probably a promotional/custom item given to selected individuals. And certainly not a shirt that gave any indication that George was currently working.

It is not a bad thing that our opinions differ on what we consider proper attire for court. Your opinion, which you have now expressed, is every bit as valid as mine and I appreciate your sharing, too. I do, however, find it disappointing that I was singled out as being "gossip-y" and "snarky."

I'm not aware of any comments about anyone's "Sopranos" suits.

I don't think you were out of line, EU. Appropriate attire in court is very important, especially in such a high profile case as this one is, and by players who are bound to be scrutinized. Wearing a golf shirt with a logo to court, in my opinion, is not much different than wearing a tee-shirt with logos or flip-flops, or chewing gum, which GA was doing in court today.

Actually, I wouldn't put it past George to have worn that shirt, knowing that it would draw attention {and it certainly has}, just to mind flock people.

When I first caught sight of it, my first thoughts was, OMG, the man finally has gotton a job ~ Though, I also thought that for a uniform/secruity type shirt, with those flame-thingys on the shoulder, looked pretty fake to me.

I'm thinking he wore this shirt on purpose ~ Just to mess with us.
They are no doubt reading the differant forums and blogs right now, and having a laugh over pulling one over on everyone.

I'll admit, it had me fooled for a little while, but not any more George ~!!
Your little "stunt shirt" has been outed, IMO.

Personally, I've always felt that his suicide attempt and 10 day stay in the hospital was their way of fast tracking a social secruity disability approval; given the stuff that they are/were going through at the time. He could have had the hospital fill out all the required paperwork, just as an old neighbor of mine did a few years ago for depression and family issues. Worked for her, and, she wasn't sitting with a murderer in her midsts.
{sorry to go off topic - just saying}

Anyway = My vote is that is was to cause a stir and talk about him working again.
And, it has.

Oh good grief or a :doh: moment for JB. After he reads this thread, after either BC or GA run to complain, he will be commenting on his new "Soprano" look. Speaking of BC, evidently he didn't inform the A's about HHJP's court requirements, or if he did, they chose to ignore him ....... again.

If only JB would pay attention to his motions as much as he does his appearance he could get work completed as required on time for HHJP.

It is doubtful that given the facts that George has in the recent past attempted suicide, has a daughter on trial for murdering HER daughter, had an affair while said granddaughter was missing, said ,ex-mistress attempted suicide and he has been accused of all manner of underhanded and shady dealings with kidfinders that anyone is in the market to hire him...If he gets a job in Florida I will be suprised. They will probably have to uproot and move to get any sort of life going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member