Is LE toying with KC and her team?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. We all saw how Sheriff Beary wouldn't even confirm if the body was male or female and then here comes the defense atty saying the measurements and hair matched!....(snipped)

They're trying to make the LE/SAO team feel like they're "damned if the do, damned if they don't"...

If they confirm it's her too quickly, it's because they screwed up the crime scene and were sloppy and hasty to make a ID...If they take their time, it's because they're indecisive and incompetent, and have now contaminated the crime scene so bad the defense cannot get the evidence they need.

Not that I care, but it does seem a bit disingenous that LE allowed TM to tour the crime scene and to observe the location of the plastic bag. I hope that this is not something that gives the defense grounds to complain about in the future. They will find enough to try to appeal, that's for certain.

Considering that TM and TES were working with LE hand in hand, as TES has done all over the country with other LE entities, one could surmise that LE wanted TM's expert opinion as to what the conditions were when this area was searched and where the ATV was submerged. Yes, the defense could bring this up at trial but there again, do you really want to question the integrity of a man that so many in this country consider dang near a saint, unlike the client they are representing?

I commend LE for not buckling with all these "hollywoods" in town. I don't believe they are playing games, but that instead they are absolutely focused on the crime scene, and have been since day one. I feel it in my gut ,that JB in all his arrogance is going to, in a backwards sort of way lead us to (justice for) Caylee. In my gut, I feel "she's close", really close to finally getting a proper resting place. I believe (peace and justice for) Caylee is out there, somewhere, and until the OCSO tells me differently, I will continue to believe that.

Have you reached out to anyone about this? lol

I hope LE is at the dump site for weeks.

They will be. They have now confirmed that there is "bone scatter" of a human nature, and there are also "animal bones" in there. I'm guessing they will grid search that whole wooded area, which appears to be a good 2 1/2acres. That will take a loooooooonnnggg time.

No doubt. The longer this drags out, their huge Hollywood Egos will get the better of them and poof! Implosion.

LOL- I thought it was humiliating for all of them to be standing in the middle of the street, pouting and complaining. I loved it. Meanwhile, FBI and LE is looking @ them like "shoo fly, go away". No intimidation here.

Considering that TM and TES were working with LE hand in hand, as TES has done all over the country with other LE entities, one could surmise that LE wanted TM's expert opinion as to what the conditions were when this area was searched and where the ATV was submerged. Yes, the defense could bring this up at trial but there again, do you really want to question the integrity of a man that so many in this country consider dang near a saint, unlike the client they are representing?

I'm guessing that TM probably identified the condition of the area, while standing on the road. The remains were found less than 5 ft off the road, so he could have easily identified the fact that the area looked different than it did 4 months ago, from standing on the road and never going in the grass. And the investigators could have pointed the "grass indentation" area to him without him stepping off the road too.

I was also really surprised to hear that Kathy Reichs was involved! I love her books and everything I have read about her seemed to point to an accomplished and professional person. I have to admit to being disappointed that she is or is considering being part of this defense team. Almost makes me want to stop buying/reading her books.

I ask myself if LKB and KR really believe that KC is innocent of this crime? These are intelligent women. Why in the world would they want to be involved in a crime where the accused murderer has an invisible nanny as their defense. I mean, don't they have reputations to protect?

The defense 'experts' have full and open access to the crime scene - the Anthony home.

They're upset because they don't know what evidence they should be looking for. They should just ask Casey - she can tell them.

I ask myself if LKB and KR really believe that KC is innocent of this crime? These are intelligent women. Why in the world would they want to be involved in a crime where the accused murderer has an invisible nanny as their defense. I mean, don't they have reputations to protect?

Do you really think they care?It's about playing the game.Being on the red carpet.They don't care about Casey.

moo

A day after the State's atty made the argument about the media, Ms. Baden went on Geraldo and invited him to film the crime scene. It horrifies me to think that when the defense does their autopsy that Geraldo might be standing there filming his exclusive. Ya think the defense might get paid for that?

well that explains his position..I almost lost it when the defense "experts" said it would be okdokie if media were there as well....What planet are they from????? Shame on them and shame on GR...

LOL- I thought it was humiliating for all of them to be standing in the middle of the street, pouting and complaining. I loved it. Meanwhile, FBI and LE is looking @ them like "shoo fly, go away". No intimidation here.

don't forget Henry L was taking pics from where they were....grandstanding in it truest form.....shameful people.....:furious:

I agree it is important for the LE to gather all the evidence they can find, but that aside.... They are finding pieces of Caylee. They are sifting through all the grains of dirt they can to find the tiniest bones of this precious child. I feel its not just evidence that they care about, they don't want to leave any piece of Caylee in those woods. They want to make her complete as possible for her final resting place. Why the family cannot appreciate this is beyond me. I would be forever grateful for the dillengent search LE is doing and I would have to tell the scheme team to shut their friggin mouths and let them try to put all the pieces together again. :furious:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Exactly right. They are painstakingly going to locate Caylee's remains because their mission is and always has been to find her and bring her home.

LE isn't playing games with anyone. They are doing their jobs.

A day after the State's atty made the argument about the media, Ms. Baden went on Geraldo and invited him to film the crime scene. It horrifies me to think that when the defense does their autopsy that Geraldo might be standing there filming his exclusive. Ya think the defense might get paid for that?

Shows the State was correct in not allowing them near the crime area or the body.

This might bite them in the butt with the judge. They are out there whining about his order. At the same time proving him right in what he did.

It's like they are trying to force the court to be negative towards them... Because they sure are not working for any favors.

yesterday iirc, jb mentioned that first thing this am he was filing a motion against LE for withholding or something along that line...?????

"K. Reichs was just on CBS morning news whining again about never having met such "resistance" with LE."

I may be wrong (as often I am) but past input on other threads leads me to believe that the requests the defense team are making are not the usual routine -- hence, the "resistance." I think LE is trying very hard to do everything by the books to prevent any accusations of chain of custody and mishandling of the evidence. Granting any requests in this area that are not routine would open them up to risks they don't need.

I sure wouldn't have minded if CSI left the Anthony's house a little messier than they needed to. I'll admit to some human failings, lol. :slap:

Sounds to me like they did... did you the quote from the Anthony's attorney this morning? He said something to the effect of "They tore the house apart" --

I don't think LE has to put things back either.

Not that I care, but it does seem a bit disingenous that LE allowed TM to tour the crime scene and to observe the location of the plastic bag. I hope that this is not something that gives the defense grounds to complain about in the future. They will find enough to try to appeal, that's for certain.

Only in the media would they dare.

The reality is, that TM is a witness to how the area looked when he serached the area. So the LE can try to establish wither it's possible the body has always been there or it was a recent thing, etc. Basicly, TM was there to be interviewed. Granted, it might not seem like that, cause TM is working with the LE.

Just to prove how smart the LE was to bring in TM and question him, it has allready been talked about by KC's team and the Anthonys how this wasn't found earlier. How TM was there and didn't find it, etc. Trying to cast doubt on the area.

But TM and the LE are all ready investigating it.. They are not first timers at this.

yesterday iirc, jb mentioned that first thing this am he was filing a motion against LE for withholding or something along that line...?????

He's busy umbrella shopping. And bealls outlet has a sale on cheezy vests to wear under those suits lol

These so called "experts" are so egotistical. This is why, before this is all said and done, they will implode. IMHO

This isn't about LE conspiring against them. LE has to cross their t's and dot thier i's in a case like this. They have to be meticulous. They don't have time to stop and "coddle" a bunch of egomaniacs. JMHO

Grow up people and leave LE alone to do their jobs, I implore you!

"K. Reichs was just on CBS morning news whining again about never having met such "resistance" with LE."

I may be wrong (as often I am) but past input on other threads leads me to believe that the requests the defense team are making are not the usual routine -- hence, the "resistance." I think LE is trying very hard to do everything by the books to prevent any accusations of chain of custody and mishandling of the evidence. Granting any requests in this area that are not routine would open them up to risks they don't need.

Your correct in this. It's not often there is a defense team and a case all ready going to court, when the crime scene, remains, etc. are found. Normally this stuff is all ready processed.

The Defense has always been allowed to review the findings and preform their own tests. And they will be allowed to do so here. I believe they are requesting the impossible, so they can have something negative to say.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb
Back