Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we have a list of cities/states and years to trace MN movements?
to research missing or murdered children? crimes like LB in Chicago???
that MN could be tied to???
any mug shots? did MN have any aliases like in boxing names????

Mona Y. Nelson (Preston): DOB 03/05/66

1980-1981: Works summer jobs at Martin Luther King Center.
Left home at 15 and met future husband
May 7, 1983: Marries at 17.
July 1983: Gives birth to twins at 17.
Dropped out of school in the 11th grade (17?)
1984: Pleads guilty of fleeing scene armed robbery.
January 1985: Moves with husband to Cookville, Texas.
September 1985: (Probation officer visits the home in Cookville and finds children well).
1986: Nelson was convicted of aggravated robbery in Harris County and sentenced to 10 years on prison (pled guilty and was on 10 years' probation).
1986: Children put in foster care? (this needs to be verified).
1991: Nelson was arrested by the Border Patrol at a checkpoint in Kenedy County for attempting to smuggle five illegal aliens from Mexico.
1991: Probation revoked and sent to prison (?? how long ??)
1997: Nelson was convicted of theft by check in Daingerfield. That same year, she was also found guilty of theft in Mount Vernon, and served 30 days in jail.
June 1997: Boxing match in NY
1998: Nelson was arrested for operating a stolen vehicle.
2001: Nelson pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana and served 29 days of a 30-day sentence
July 2003: Tazwell County, Illinois with some sort of Code 3-112 violation.
2002: Nelson was convicted of possession of marijuana in Collin County.
February 2003: Boxing match in Oklahoma
2004: Nelson was convicted of making a terroristic threat in Mount Vernon, TX.
April 2004: Boxing match in Kansas.
2005: Nelson was convicted of criminal mischief in Mount Vernon, TX.
November 2006: Boxing match in Louisiana.
2006: Nelson was arrested on a battery charge in St. Charles Parish, La.
2008: Nelson was arrested on a charge of assault on adult daughter in Mount Pleasant.
2010: Murders Jonathan.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/police-12-yr-old-houston-boy-s-killer-a-soulless-murderer-showed-no-remorse

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=62112&cat=boxer

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7359495.html

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=561178

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26319669/detail.html

:bump:

Is this what you needed, Passion?

Do we have a list of cities/states and years to trace MN movements?
to research missing or murdered children? crimes like LB in Chicago???
that MN could be tied to???
any mug shots? did MN have any aliases like in boxing names????

There are pointers to mug shots and other information upthread, if you go back and read what's already been done.

Cooksville Tx...................1985

Harris County..................1986 (crimes start 10 yrs. probabtion)

Kennedy County...............1991 sent to prison

Daingerfield......................1997 out of prison, bad check

Mount Vernon...................1997 30 days theft

NY ??? where....................1997 June boxing match

Tazwell County, Illinois .......July 2003

Collin County.....................2002 (pot)

Oklahoma........Where???.....February 2003 Boxing

Mount Vernon, TX..............2004 thru 2005

St. Charles Parish, La..........2006 criminal battery & boxing

Mount Pleasant..................2008 assault daughter

Mount Pleasant ................ Christmas 2009

Houston TX.......................2010 Christmas murders Jonathan

We have a few dates and cities to sleuth unsolved crimes, murders and missing.

There are pointers to mug shots and other information upthread, if you go back and read what's already been done.

Yes, I am interested in all her were abouts..........like boxing matches, where she was and what she did.........other crimes may get solved like Lane Bryant murders etc..........
Hope other people recognize her! from other crimes she didn't get caught in.
LE said she is use to work with hands, carpentar, welder, boxer,maintenance worker, handyman.

The many faces of Mona Nelson over the years:

Attachments

• Many faces 1.jpg
    Many faces 1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 50
  • Many faces 2.jpg
    Many faces 2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Many faces 3.jpg
    Many faces 3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 39
Ok I'm in freak out mode now. In 2002 I was dating a guy with a serious drug problem. He hid this from me and I was just dumb cause I hadn't really dated any druggies before. I had dated dealers and weed smokers before but no one on hardcore drugs like my ex. He stole from me and blamed his friends. I found out the truth a year later.

Well in on the other forum I've said that mn looks soooo familiar and I think I've put it together. I believe I've met this chick before and she may hang hung out around my ex and his low life friends.

I'll check out her facebook and myspace to see if any of her friends look familiar. But if she is the same chick I knew back then then I probably had this monster over my apartment back then.

Stay on track about other crimes please. We're not in Jonathan's thread right now.

Poor Kimster... no matter what thread I read today you are reminding everyone we are on the wrong threaed....

Will this case be getting its own forum? There is an awful lot of information so far.

Cooksville Tx...................1985

Harris County..................1986 (crimes start 10 yrs. probabtion)

Kennedy County...............1991 sent to prison

Daingerfield......................1997 out of prison, bad check

Mount Vernon...................1997 30 days theft

NY ??? where....................1997 June boxing match (6/21/1997 @ Onondaga A.C., Syracuse, New York)

Tazwell County, Illinois .......July 2003

Collin County.....................2002 (pot)

Oklahoma........Where???.....February 2003 Boxing (2/18/2003 @AMC Flea Market, Oklahoma City, Ok.)

Wichita, Kansas ..............April 2004 Boxing (4/23/2004 @ Radisson Hotel, Wichita, Kansas)

Mount Vernon, TX..............2004 thru 2005

St. Charles Parish, La..........2006 criminal battery & boxing (11/18/2006 @ Cut Off Youth Center, Cut Off, La.)

Mount Pleasant..................2008 assault daughter

Mount Pleasant ................ Christmas 2009

Houston TX.......................2010 Christmas murders Jonathan

This might seem kind of "out there" but today I was thinking about this thread and MN. Any one here follow the WM3 case?

There were reports of a "black man" covered in mud and blood in the womens' bathroom at a Bojangles restaurant, the night of the murders. The victims of course were three young boys. The man was never identified and was never really taken seriously, anyways.

So was she in Arkansas in May 93? I know, a serious long shot.

Also, I haven't had a chance to catch up with the thread yet, but I wonder if it should be looked into any other supposed domestic death cases where a step-father was accused (whether still an open case or not).

Seems like she timed this to land on the SD (seems by the time line, SD was there right before the abduction) and she's STILL trying to focus attention on him. On that thought, just wondering if this crime has something to do with her relationship with her own step-father.

Apologies if anyone else has brought this up.. :) My fingers were burning and wouldn't wait for me to catch up.

A_New_Day, where did that happen? Do you happen to have some good links around? TIA.

This might seem kind of "out there" but today I was thinking about this thread and MN. Any one here follow the WM3 case?

There were reports of a "black man" covered in mud and blood in the womens' bathroom at a Bojangles restaurant, the night of the murders. The victims of course were three young boys. The man was never identified and was never really taken seriously, anyways.

Also, I haven't had a chance to catch up with the thread yet, but I wonder if it should be looked into any other supposed domestic death cases where a step-father was accused (whether still an open case or not).

Seems like she timed this to land on the SD (seems by the time line, SD was there right before the abduction) and she's STILL trying to focus attention on him. On that thought, just wondering if this crime has something to do with her relationship with her own step-father.

Apologies if anyone else has brought this up.. :) My fingers were burning and wouldn't wait for me to catch up.

In 1991 she went to prison.........not sure wen she got out????

There were reports of a "black man" covered in mud and blood in the womens' bathroom the night of the murders. The victims of course were three young boys. The man was never identified and was never really taken seriously, anyways.

Haven't followed the WM3 case but will sure take a look at it. As to what Mona's motive could ever be I cannot even let my mind go into that dark cavern although I do believe it has something to do with jealousy, puberty, and sexual orientation. That is as far as my mind will go with this. Meaning I will probably never want to know what parts of JF were burned ... ever ... not in my lifetime. I truly believe that we are dealing with a real sick sicko and that Jonathan although not the first certainly will be the last imo.

Off to look at the WM3 case.

snipped...
She was in prison.

September 11, 1991: Probation revoked and sent to TDJC to serve prison sentence (3 years approx).

October 1994: Paroled from prison.

A_New_Day, where did that happen? Do you happen to have some good links around? TIA.

We have a thread here on the case, but I haven't ventured into it.. hang on. Let me check.

Ahhhh, okay. So it's definately not her. Thanks guys. For me she came to mind with the twine she used on poor Jonathan.

Boy this case hurts.

I'm almost positive I've met her before. This is just getting weird...

I'm almost positive I've met her before. This is just getting weird...

Any chance you remember what this person sounded like?

I only ask b/c I have been in situations before where I thought someone was of a certain gender, then they spoke and I realized I was incorrect. Sometimes small things like that might stick out in your mind and help jog some memories.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back