Is one of the reasons Casey is "unpopular" (per Baez) because she is pretty?will re o

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
even a lip tremble and a few tears when the court was talking about her dead daughter's autopsy pictures, instead of flirting with Jose and flipping her pen at him

Never seen anything like that in my life. Like Judge S stated at her bond hearing. Her mental state is indescribable. I loathe her.

The reason this case is popular IMO is because her BEAUTIFUL daughter was missing for 31 days, shockingly, Casey did nothing to alert anyone of that.
SHE is UNpopular because she "allegedly" drove around in a car with a dead body in the back, yet has no idea where her daugter was.
That is why she is unpopular.
Oh yeah, and the fact that she probably is a baby killer. That is one I almost forgot...

Her looks alone, in my opinion are not a factor. It is her demeanor and her actions. The way she talks to people, expects the world to unfurl at her feet, the sense of entitlement, etc. People don't like the things that are the core of her nature, and rightfully so.

I also forgot to mention that the fact that she is or is not pretty has NOTHING to do with why I am interested in this case. Or why I don't like Casey. For me, this isn't about Casey. It never was. For me, it has always been about Caylee. For her to be found. Thank God she has been and now for justice. THat is it.
Unpopular Casey. Add another work to her collection of victim adjectives. And I am glad Jose wants to take this to trial. I would LOVE to hear her side.

Firstly, pretty is relative and KC, 31 days never reporting and, her lies was the first we knew of her. Caylee is/was pretty that's what has the nation polarized against KC, KC looks good-ish at times but is pretty darn ugly overall (inside) given her lies, stealing, treatment of everyone and attitude in helping find Caylee [at that time].

Secondly, there is an emerging copycat case with Elizabeth Johnson and baby Gabriel. EJ is in jail. EJ is telling lies, not helping LE, no providing photo composites, the baby is gone, time is running out, etc.

S'funny that EJ is pretty and yet LE are trying HARD to give her the benefit of the doubt, work towards Gabriel was illegally adopted or sold and, have parallel tracks.

So lets compare and track the two.

If evidence emerges that Gabriel is no longer with us -- like the decomp in the car -- watch the public and media turn completely and fully against EJ. Is it more the lies, lack of cooperation and, child deceased that turns folks against these criminals?

It isn't pretty or ugly but culpability. It could be that it is harder for us to believe a clean cut pretty person would do such a heartless thing versus a hoodlum.

Another factor is the parents, the A's did a LOT of damage to KC and fanned the flames big-time --- when Gabriel's family are working diligently, holding vigils but -- keeping out of the spotlight IMHO.

I thought JB's choice of words was particularly juvenile. What is this, high school? Poor KC, she is just not popular? Try reviled, infamous, delusional, self-absorbed and hateful.

Every word and look that girl has displayed on record indicates she could care less about anyone but herself and is angry when the least bit confronted or challenged. Perhaps if JB and her parents had not constantly reminded the public of this dichotomy by claiming in front of tv cameras at every opportunity that she is innocent and was a wonderful mother, she would not be so freaking "unpopular". It's moronic to overexpose someone with poorly managed publicity and thinly veiled fabrications then whine when it has backfired into a PR nightmare.

Perhaps people are fascinated by her looks because in them and her family life there is nothing to suggest she is the least bit disadvantaged and yet she has committed crimes that are somewhat understandable in those that have led terrible, difficult lives.

IMO, she is unpopular because she never reported her child "missing", partied, stole, tatted up, and strung along more than one fellow while her child's body disintegrated in a garbage bag at a neighborhood dump site. Then, when asked for help in finding her "missing" child, she lied, misdirected, and flat out refused to help them find that baby's body. Her looks have nothing to do with it. JMO.

yes baez........7 billion people around the world hate your cilent cause she's pretty.

not cause she's a narcassitic, sociopath who steals and lies to get what she wants, and murdered her little girl cause she got in the way of it.......

Q. Is one of the reasons Casey is "unpopular" (per Baez) because she is pretty?

A. Her 'ugly coping' did irreparable damage to her perfect image and persona.

No, because I don't think she is extraordinarily pretty. If I were a male, perhaps. But there are plenty of men who are enraged by the whole Anthony saga so, no, I don't think Casey's looks affect her popularity at all. But her (and her family's) apparent sense of entitlement, inclination toward meanness, and propensity toward blaming others is the real reason. Not to forget her treatment of sweet little Caylee and the horrific murder she is accused of. That is the real reason she is 'unpopular' IMO.

There have been many good looking defendants in criminal cases. KC is certainly not the first. I might rather believe that her good looks help her. Some people will consistently judge a person's heart by his or her outward demeanour. No, I believe KC is unpopular in part because she has seemed to treat everyone as if she's somehow smarter than they are--LE, her family, her friends, everyone, in fact. And she's done it without showing any real sign of remorse. Of course, also affecting her unpopularity is the very great probability that she murdered her daughter. But other women have done the same to far less disapprobation.

Jose, are any accused child murderers popular?????

Being attractive should help a person accused of a crime since unattractive people are said to be discriminated or overlooked for jobs and other things. I don't think she's pretty though. Too many odd mannerisms and those eyes are too scary. She didn't really look like other well built, happy, normal, pretty girls.

Casey will be very popular in the big house. Rest assured.

What does her looks have to do with anything? It just serves as a reminder that evil doesn't necessarily look unattractive on the outside.

She's unpopular because she murdered her precious little daughter. It's fairly simple.

The reason why it became a sensation was due to the fact that she claimed her daughter was kidnapped, but never reported her missing. Her lies to the police were another factor. It was basically a case where the public got to see the evil unfold right before our eyes.

Baez stated at least twice in open court yesterday that KC is "unpopular". He stated this when he argued that a 600+ dollar forgery/fraud charge would be treated differently... were it someone else's crime --instead of unpopular Casey Anthony's.

Here is something that I hope deserves it's own thread...KC definitely is a sensation. If you can imagine her much older and perhaps homely..do you think that she would be treated differently? Do you think one of the reasons for her unpopularity (aside from the demise of her beautiful daughter) also has to do with KC's attractiveness? It is a valid question.
I think that is a very interesting question. In two ways I do hold her attractiveness against her. For one, she is gorgeous. She had every potential to also BE gorgeous on the inside and she chose, rather, to be a hideous monster too awful to behold. Secondly, I do believe that her attractiveness and the fact that she is of a middle class stature are BIG factors in why she is being kept on the front burner so to speak. If she were some poor homely girl from a poor family I seriously doubt we would be here discussing her today. Pretty people sell...It is a sad fact of life. So, as ugly as she IS as a human being, she APPEARS as beautiful to the naked eye and coupling beauty with horror is a thing that sells...

Watch a horror movie. There are always pretty girls in the horror stories that make it to the front of the national media...

And then there are those who are SUCH monsters that their homeliness alone does not exclude them from intense media scrutiny: Andrea Yates in example, but again, she had the upper middle class, NASA angle, so she wasn't just some poor girl in the ghetto, you know?

I do not, however, believe that her prettiness is a factor in her UN popularity. Her prettiness alone is not enough to overcome the horror of what she has done, and so she is unpopular because of what she has done and what she continues to do, which is lie, cheat, steal, connive, deceive, use, abuse, and MURDER...not to mention that she threw her daughter away like trash.

Mere prettiness cannot overcome all of that in the public eye...so she is unpoluar DESPITE the fact that she is so pretty...

I remember in the beginning of this case, we wrote about the defense picking a jury of young guys, cause there was some feedback that maybe young guys were not so quick to jump the gun on Ms. Hot Pants.
But I think that has worn off, and will wear off with the jurors, too-Once you get into the meat of the case, she quickly becomes very unattaractive.

She's cute, ma'am, but she's not a 10.

It ain't her looks. It's that baby murdering and then partying to celebrate it thing she's got going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3