Is the Story about the gun in Misty's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree C Papa! I cannot believe a word that comes from any of their mouths. I believe they were raised to lie. Lie when you're in trouble, Lie when you want to look good, Lie when the lie sounds better than the truth. I believe all this mess of lies is why why are still here 16mos later with NO JUSTICE FOR OUR PRECIOUS HALEIGH!!! Until today I hadnt realized that Hardy had just been elected to office right before Haleigh's disappearance. Looking back at one of their first pressers it was VERY OBVIOUS JUST HOW MUCH HARDY HAD AGED IN THESE LAST 16 MOS(no doubt mainly due to all the lies in this case)... I can only pray that LE has many more answers than we do because I know we are driving ourselves mad digging&looking for all the answers to solve this case.. But it is IMO that it is all the lies by all these players that have made this case the mess that it is!!!!:banghead:

Could a possible scenario be: Joe took Timmy & Chelsea's van, parked nearby Ron's MH, waited and watched until the mobile home was dark and quiet to break in and when he tried to sneak into the master bedroom to steal the gun, STEPPED ON LITTLE HALEIGH ON THAT MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR, waking her up or possibly injuring her by tripping on the mattress in the dark, falling on her, unaware it was right it the path one would walk when entering that bedroom? If you look at the photos of that bedroom, Haleigh's small mattress is directly in front of the doorway and you have to go around it to continue through the room. It was dark, he didn't know it was there. Maybe he covered her mouth trying to quiet her, maybe this is when she urinated on that blanket that Misty claimed to wash at 10pm when SUPPOSEDLY she had put Haleigh & Junior to bed at 8pm. The tussle between Haleigh & Joe in the dark wakes Misty, and Junior doesn't wake up enough to really become coherent but later recalls a man wearing black in the bedroom taking Haleigh. Misty freaks out and suggests they dispose of Haleigh because (a) she is hurt and has Ron will find out, and there will be terrible consequences, or (b) Joe killed Haleigh in the struggle after he tripped/stepped on Haleigh on the mattress trying to quiet her or (c) same scenario only Misty slept through all of this considering her 3 day drug binge and really didn't have anything to do with it, people coming off meth etc can pass out hard. Joe takes Haleigh's body in the van back to Timmy and Chelsea's then crawls under the large gap under the fence seperating their lot and the site where that dumpster sits that the cadaver dogs kept hitting on, and put her there first. He panics, realizes she will be found there quickly, and gets assistance from Tommy or Timmy or both to move Haleigh from the dumpster, and this is when someone comes up with the plan to put her in the river :( This may be why those dogs hit on that dumpster more than once.

I don’t know which, but either Ronald is lying or Misty is lying regarding the retrieval of this gun. You can’t have it both ways:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQ2ZErA0qA

Why?
I'm CONFUSED! Misty said she found the gun in the culvert while on the phone with Ron and he told her to check there. Did she pick it up or did she leave it until Ron came to get it? And by "the next day," does she mean the day after Haleigh disappeared, the gun was located in the culvert? Maybe Joe did take it from the MH that night then hid it. See my above theory on what went wrong that night as Joe tries to break in and steal the gun. And in this video Misty has her head cocked back and gestures with her hand to show how the board was propped up. She appears to be lying. Wonder if she already knew that gun was in the culvert to even notice a board there. Weird!

Could a possible scenario be: Joe took Timmy & Chelsea's van, parked nearby Ron's MH, waited and watched until the mobile home was dark and quiet to break in and when he tried to sneak into the master bedroom to steal the gun, STEPPED ON LITTLE HALEIGH ON THAT MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR, waking her up or possibly injuring her by tripping on the mattress in the dark, falling on her, unaware it was right it the path one would walk when entering that bedroom? If you look at the photos of that bedroom, Haleigh's small mattress is directly in front of the doorway and you have to go around it to continue through the room. It was dark, he didn't know it was there. Maybe he covered her mouth trying to quiet her, maybe this is when she urinated on that blanket that Misty claimed to wash at 10pm when SUPPOSEDLY she had put Haleigh & Junior to bed at 8pm. The tussle between Haleigh & Joe in the dark wakes Misty, and Junior doesn't wake up enough to really become coherent but later recalls a man wearing black in the bedroom taking Haleigh. Misty freaks out and suggests they dispose of Haleigh because (a) she is hurt and has Ron will find out, and there will be terrible consequences, or (b) Joe killed Haleigh in the struggle after he tripped/stepped on Haleigh on the mattress trying to quiet her or (c) same scenario only Misty slept through all of this considering her 3 day drug binge and really didn't have anything to do with it, people coming off meth etc can pass out hard. Joe takes Haleigh's body in the van back to Timmy and Chelsea's then crawls under the large gap under the fence seperating their lot and the site where that dumpster sits that the cadaver dogs kept hitting on, and put her there first. He panics, realizes she will be found there quickly, and gets assistance from Tommy or Timmy or both to move Haleigh from the dumpster, and this is when someone comes up with the plan to put her in the river :( This may be why those dogs hit on that dumpster more than once.

Above BBM. I have always had this in the back of my mind, that her little body(or someones body) had to have been in this dumpster at some point.How else to explain that 3, not 1, but 3 "cadaver"(cadaver dogs not scent trail dogs) dogs hit on this dumpster. I was reading every single article that was released from that first month of her missing and I focused alot on the dumpster hit! LE quickly quieted this story&to my knowledge its never been reported on since. This makes me believe even more that LE did indeed either find evidence that she was indeed in there at some point or they truly believe that to be the case. Just as they release all the junk tapes that are meaningless to them and keep close to the vest the important and vital info. I think the same would be true with this part of their case, they'd keep it on the DL, very quiet, saving it all for the eventual trial... Of course this is MHO, but I do agree with you that the dumpster hit is very significant.

Above BBM. I have always had this in the back of my mind, that her little body(or someones body) had to have been in this dumpster at some point.How else to explain that 3, not 1, but 3 "cadaver"(cadaver dogs not scent trail dogs) dogs hit on this dumpster. I was reading every single article that was released from that first month of her missing and I focused alot on the dumpster hit! LE quickly quieted this story&to my knowledge its never been reported on since. This makes me believe even more that LE did indeed either find evidence that she was indeed in there at some point or they truly believe that to be the case. Just as they release all the junk tapes that are meaningless to them and keep close to the vest the important and vital info. I think the same would be true with this part of their case, they'd keep it on the DL, very quiet, saving it all for the eventual trial... Of course this is MHO, but I do agree with you that the dumpster hit is very significant.

BBM: I agree 100% they are releasing junk tapes that give no important information and are keeping the ones that are meaningful to Haleighs homicide close to the vest, most likely to use them at a later date.

This is why I can not believe the "Joe" story. I am sorry, but, I just can not believe the LE would relsease this kind of information without making an arrest prior to the release of such items.

So, to make any sense of this mess, I'll try to make a list of the things I think LE is keeping quiet about... anyone, please feel free to add to it :)

1. Dumpster hit
2. RC tapes
3. TiC (they invesigated him for 14 hours)

Thats all I can think of, I know they are showing alot of Croslin videos, but, I am sure there are a few held back.

The tripping part is interesting and quite possible. However, Tim & Chelsea didn't live by the dumpster, Tommy did.

Also, in reference to the sightings comments, we were not allowed to talk about in the sightings thread because it couldn't be linked, so....

Seems to be many questions about the gun again. Thought I would post something else for you to ponder.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~While police say there’s no evidence he had anything to do with Haleigh gone missing, Cousin Joe, whose mother tells me was questioned twice by police about the case in the last two weeks, became the Florida Croslin family’s prime suspect; months ago, I watched Misty’s mother, Tommy and wife Lindsay give private investigator Williams Staubs a yard tour, showing him a drainage pipe under the driveway where they claim Joe stashed a gun he’d allegedly stolen from Ronald; Joe declined to comment.~ end snip

In my opinion, there was a gun stolen from Ronald's house, but I am feeling more and more like it was Tommy who had the penchant for guns.

Also, everyone wants to blame Joe for everything, but I am wondering why if Joe was so horrible, so vile and scary to these Croslins....then why did they allow him to sleep at their homes? Why after he was accused of stealing "the gun" did they not kick him out of their lives? Instead he went from Tommy and Lyndsy's to Hank and Lisa's then to Timmy and Chelsea's....even more....Chelsea took him for a nice road trip to Gainesville to see Papa Hank after the stolen gun and after Haleigh went missing......and after her van was driven and parked in a different spot, and after she noticed he slept in his clothes ....etc. etc. etc.......Chelsea rode for 3 hours with someone she thought was crazy and capable of anything? I don't buy it anymore.

Lyndsy has been covering for Tommy all these long months and Tommy is covering his own butt....and Misty's and maybe even Timmy's in my opinion. None of these Croslin's are covering for Ronald though, they hate him and would turn on him with the flip of a coin to free themselves.

If we can't link it, we can't post it. And we don't ask people to go to PM to discuss it either.

If you are asked for a link to support a fact and are unable to provide one, be prepared to have your post removed without warning.

:furious: what is that UNITED STATES MARINE SAYING? Something like KILL EM ALL, LET GOD SORT EM OUT....?

i really want to know the true reason noone can get to the bottom of this??

I say Call Agent Gibbs and ole DoNozzio...i:furious::banghead:m so sick.. of the law that cant do it..

THIS MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED...
if so please ignore!
Of course the gun had a safety or was not loaded cause Ron had to know the laws regarding loaded firarms and children. We all know MC would never break the law!!!! Keeping a loaded weapon under her pillow where she slept with small children could be disastrous! ~ she wouldn't do that now would she?

A person who stores or leaves a loaded firearm within the reach or easy access of a minor who obtains the firearm and commits a violation of subparagraph 1. commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083; except that this does not apply if the firearm was stored or left in a securely locked box or container or in a location which a reasonable person would have believed to be secure

~snipped
http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/in..._Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0790/Sec115.HTM

I would imagine that the very same gun stayed nestled under that pillow when Ron was sleeping as well. I just can not invision that Ron or Misty gives a hoot about weapon laws. Total waste of time to them. Same as with the AK-47 that he used to put the barrel in his mouth after his speech to Tim Miller about blowing Misty's brains out of the back of her head and that he take himself out too. Gun laws mean absolutely nothing to these two, especially Ron.

Seems to be many questions about the gun again. Thought I would post something else for you to ponder.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~While police say there’s no evidence he had anything to do with Haleigh gone missing, Cousin Joe, whose mother tells me was questioned twice by police about the case in the last two weeks, became the Florida Croslin family’s prime suspect; months ago, I watched Misty’s mother, Tommy and wife Lindsay give private investigator Williams Staubs a yard tour, showing him a drainage pipe under the driveway where they claim Joe stashed a gun he’d allegedly stolen from Ronald; Joe declined to comment.~ end snip

In my opinion, there was a gun stolen from Ronald's house, but I am feeling more and more like it was Tommy who had the penchant for guns.

Also, everyone wants to blame Joe for everything, but I am wondering why if Joe was so horrible, so vile and scary to these Croslins....then why did they allow him to sleep at their homes? Why after he was accused of stealing "the gun" did they not kick him out of their lives? Instead he went from Tommy and Lyndsy's to Hank and Lisa's then to Timmy and Chelsea's....even more....Chelsea took him for a nice road trip to Gainesville to see Papa Hank after the stolen gun and after Haleigh went missing......and after her van was driven and parked in a different spot, and after she noticed he slept in his clothes ....etc. etc. etc.......Chelsea rode for 3 hours with someone she thought was crazy and capable of anything? I don't buy it anymore.

Lyndsy has been covering for Tommy all these long months and Tommy is covering his own butt....and Misty's and maybe even Timmy's in my opinion. None of these Croslin's are covering for Ronald though, they hate him and would turn on him with the flip of a coin to free themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBM: This part I can't agree with. IMO, the Croslins are waiting for the "baby girl" Misty to spill the beans on Ron, then they will all follow suit. Misty is protecting Ron and all the other Croslins thought that they were protecting "Little sister", because Misty did not tell them anything different. Haleigh was already dead when they got involved and Misty made them think that she accidentally killed Haleigh. Until Misty tells the truth, the Croslins can only speculate as to what they think really happened. All is JMO but a very strong opinion.

:furious: what is that UNITED STATES MARINE SAYING? Something like KILL EM ALL, LET GOD SORT EM OUT....?

I say Call Agent Gibbs and ole DoNozzio...i:furious::banghead:m so sick.. of the law that cant do it..

Above BBM.. Just asking about the top portion that I bolded? I completely understand your frustration as most of us here feel quite the same. But just curious about the US Marine's quote(probly something every1 else already knows, but I'm clueless:waitasec:) Who is Agent Gibbs and DoNozzio? I'm sorry for all the questions but am the first to ask when I don't understand or know something? I'm not being rude at all, I just really do not know and would love to understand! TIA!

BBM: I agree 100% they are releasing junk tapes that give no important information and are keeping the ones that are meaningful to Haleighs homicide close to the vest, most likely to use them at a later date.

This is why I can not believe the "Joe" story. I am sorry, but, I just can not believe the LE would relsease this kind of information without making an arrest prior to the release of such items.

So, to make any sense of this mess, I'll try to make a list of the things I think LE is keeping quiet about... anyone, please feel free to add to it :)

1. Dumpster hit
2. RC tapes
3. TiC (they invesigated him for 14 hours)

Thats all I can think of, I know they are showing alot of Croslin videos, but, I am sure there are a few held back.

JMO, but I think that the tapes naming Joe as the perpetrator were released just to flush out any information that Joe might know about that night.

When RC's gun wasn't in a culvert or under MC's pillow or in his mouth, where did he keep his gun(s)? IIRC, someone said that they were locked up but I could be wrong about that. Were they kept in a drawer or a gun cabinet or something else? My ex-husband is a hunter and he always kept them in a locked gun cabinet. As for me, I absolutely hate guns.

Above BBM.. Just asking about the top portion that I bolded? I completely understand your frustration as most of us here feel quite the same. But just curious about the US Marine's quote(probly something every1 else already knows, but I'm clueless:waitasec:) Who is Agent Gibbs and DoNozzio? I'm sorry for all the questions but am the first to ask when I don't understand or know something? I'm not being rude at all, I just really do not know and would love to understand! TIA!

My understanding is they are both fictional characters..
Investigators associated with NCIS... Naval Criminal Investigative Service

But they get the job done..

My understanding is they are both fictional characters..
Investigators associated with NCIS... Naval Criminal Investigative Service

But they get the job done..

Oh, ok! Gotcha. I believe I know the show, with Mark Harmon, just didn't recognize the names, tho. Thanks Em for that tidbit of info.:blowkiss:

Me too! LE has to know alot more than they can release to the public yet, and are likely compiling as much evidence as possible now to ensure convictions to all of the players involved. Those dogs hit on that dumpster in m opinion because Haleigh was placed there then moved. No way that's a coincience and LE knows that. They are likely suspicious of Tommy BECAUSE the dumpster is so close to his place. (By mistake I put that the dumpster was behind Timmy & Chelsea's property and a fence, but another member corrected me, it's near TOMMY'S place). I saw pics of the area, and was stunned by how close this dumpster is to that house. I believe the recent drug sting was in part to get these particular people locked up indefinitely in the mean time to see if one will talk. Sure hope for closure soon. So many broken hearts out here waiting for answers and justice for that baby girl. Ya know, this whole gun thing is going to end up being much more important than many realize. There is something with the gun that has Ron scared to come clean to LE with what he now knows about Haleigh's disapperance/death. He is covering himself about something, and he is afraid enough of the consequences that he is keeping quiet even if it keeps Haleigh's case from being solved because he knows it will open a seperate can of worms for him. Ron said he thoroughly cleaned it. Why?? For all we know, he used it to kill someone. Someone else who's body was in that dumpster, and the gun links him to it maybe? *Just theories* And... if Ron killed someone, this may be his reason for the rat in ToC's mailbox, warning him that if he tells anything about Haleigh that will connect Ron to a seperate murder, he is next. They seem to be afraid of Ron. Just a thought.

JMO, but I think that the tapes naming Joe as the perpetrator were released just to flush out any information that Joe might know about that night.
Ah, I didn't reaize Tim Croslin was questioned to that extent. Wonder what they have on him.

I agree!! Get all the clothing the players in this game were wearing-and the van-to Abby, ASAP! She will have this solved pronto. Oh and that stupid gun, too.

I'm with you on this 100% :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13
Back