Is the world crashing down on all the players now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I shouldn't judge since thank goodness I've never been in that position, but I don't think very highly of people who knowingly don't have their rent money yet stay in someone else's home for up to 3 months or more waiting until the eviction takes place. It's actually like stealing, especially if they can go live elsewhere or with family when they first realize they will have no rent money.

I'm guessing those paying the rent with certain activities are now unavailable for such activities.....
---------------------
I think the Croslins and Cummings should all move in together.Maybe between them they can come up with the rent.If they fight, Oh well :croc:..

I'm moving the custody conversation to the custody thread soon. FYI.

Okay, stop the funny comments and let's focus on information. :shutup:

Kim I love you to death you are so funny, every time you post I show my husband, and he laughs too, you are so polite with your authority.
You ROCK!!

I wonder the sales from the drugs is what paid rent, and now since the dealers are in jail there is no flow of money.

Kim I love you to death you are so funny, every time you post I show my husband, and he laughs too, you are so polite with your authority.
You ROCK!!

You mean like this: :rocker: ???

:dance:

Hi hubby! :seeya:

Without suppliers of stashie........they got no cashie. Bummer.

I got such a kick out of this I just had to bump it up.:woohoo:

.....and really, this would be a successful comedy (The C&C's) if HaLeigh was safe and sound.
If only rc hadn't been able to "game "himself custody.:furious:
moo

Maybe I shouldn't judge since thank goodness I've never been in that position, but I don't think very highly of people who knowingly don't have their rent money yet stay in someone else's home for up to 3 months or more waiting until the eviction takes place. It's actually like stealing, especially if they can go live elsewhere or with family when they first realize they will have no rent money.

tsvicki, go ahead and judge. You have moral standards and are responsible. Not paying the rent and waiting for eviction is stealing. I think if I were in that same situation, I would be on the owner's doorstep immediately to explain my problem. Maybe something could be worked out. If not, at least you and I would be searching for a place with family or friends.
Well, we thing we know, she can't move in with her son, Ron, now.

I wonder if TN rented this place with the money she made off of all of her Nancy Grace appearances and selling her pictures of little Haleigh? She stopped going on NG and doesn't have anything left to sell so she quit paying rent.
I think all of their drug money just pays for their drug use. Remember in Misty's jail video to her father she claimed that all of Ronald's family took pills.
As far as that place on PP with all of the Cummings listed on that deed, could it have anything to do with receiving social services such as welfare, food stamps, etc? They use it as a fake address for that particular county. Does Florida have county social services, we do in NJ. It's minimal but when your living as these people do every dime matters.

---------------------
I think the Croslins and Cummings should all move in together.Maybe between them they can come up with the rent.If they fight, Oh well :croc:..

:waitasec: Well, now that ya mention it........everybody DOES wind up moving in with LINDSEY..................

TN and RC are both listed here missingmoney.com with old addresses.

Just checked it out. That addy for San Mateo is the place where rc lived when he was still with Crystal. The addy was provided by the power company. Looks like the utilities were in TN's name and she paid the bills, as usual.

The other addy is an old one and Crystal Cummings lives in Lady Lake. Many different members resided at that address.
I think it belonged to AS at one time. Lady Lake is very near Fruitland Park which is about 85 miles from Satsuma.

You are a good sleuth finding this. I never thought about looking there.

I wonder if TN rented this place with the money she made off of all of her Nancy Grace appearances and selling her pictures of little Haleigh? She stopped going on NG and doesn't have anything left to sell so she quit paying rent.
I think all of their drug money just pays for their drug use. Remember in Misty's jail video to her father she claimed that all of Ronald's family took pills.
As far as that place on PP with all of the Cummings listed on that deed, could it have anything to do with receiving social services such as welfare, food stamps, etc? They use it as a fake address for that particular county. Does Florida have county social services, we do in NJ. It's minimal but when your living as these people do every dime matters.

GMA Sykes must know the landlord. This place has been rented for at least 5 years or more...constantly changing names of various family members but not TN, that I have seen. Sykes must know the landlord pretty well because this woman lived next door to GMA when she lived on Beecher Springs rd. The landlord owns every parcel out there in that development....but the one that this MH sits on can't be located.

FRAUD IMPERSON-CONTRACTING LICENSE VIOLATION

Golly, he really, really is having

A Very, Very Bad Day

[Isn't there a storybook by that name?]

Great sleuthing mz. pferrin.

A+++ for you :)

The offense date is 7/1/2008/...

is fruitland park same as lady lake...or near? Just trying to keep all this straight. TIA

Maps of Courtney Villages area from the link:

http://www.courtneyatthevillages.com/location.htm

Wow, I wouldn't mind leasing a one bedroom for $699/mo. According to the fees and agreement all people living there have to fill out a separate application and pay a separate fee and all.
-------------------
Fees, Deposits & Terms

Fees & Deposits

Each occupant 18 years and over must completely fill out a separate application. Picture ID & Social Security Card Required

$50 application fee per applicant

$100 deposit, $200 non-refundable, administrative fee

Wow, I wouldn't mind leasing a one bedroom for $699/mo. According to the fees and agreement all people living there have to fill out a separate application and pay a separate fee and all.
-------------------
Fees, Deposits & Terms

Fees & Deposits

Each occupant 18 years and over must completely fill out a separate application. Picture ID & Social Security Card Required

$50 application fee per applicant

$100 deposit, $200 non-refundable, administrative fee

Looks like there's a unit available, LT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06