Is the world crashing down on all the players now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the information LFlorida. Seems like money is becoming an issue for both the Croslins and the Cummings. The only thing that has changed in the past month is the alledged traffickers were arrested. Wonder if there is a connection, drugs, money, rent...

Absolutely! When I first read this thread I felt in my heart that Ron was backing TN one way or another. I bet he was helping her out with her rent. He was probably selling some of her pills for her. I have a funny feeling about TN's boyfriend too! I know he wrote a bad check the day Haleigh went missing, does anyone know where he wrote the bad check?

All I can say is:

God don't like ugly!
and
Karma is a b#$%$!

IIRC, last year JeffH received a summons re: a bad check on 2/9. Tough time of the year, apparently.

http://lakecountyclerk.org/online_court_records_detail.asp?case_id=63927062

[Sorry, that might take you to the eviction, but I gotta git! You should be able to do a new search from that page.]

LF, I wonder if LE questioned JH in Haleigh's disappearance? I would like to know if he assisted TN in anyway when Haleigh went missing? Do you remember where the bad check was written? I wonder if it was in Satsuma? I also wonder what the bad check was written for on the day that Haleigh went missing? just thinking out loud.

:waitasec: Well, now that ya mention it........everybody DOES wind up moving in with LINDSEY..................

Oh what a horrible reality show. And every week someone gets voted out and goes to jail.

Now that would be the world crashing down on everyone.

Maybe I shouldn't judge since thank goodness I've never been in that position, but I don't think very highly of people who knowingly don't have their rent money yet stay in someone else's home for up to 3 months or more waiting until the eviction takes place. It's actually like stealing, especially if they can go live elsewhere or with family when they first realize they will have no rent money.

I agree, but I really have a problem with a grandmother giving false information to law enforcement at the scene and in the moment that the child is reported missing.

Why would anybody do this? << That is the big question for me in this case.

Thank you for the information LFlorida. Seems like money is becoming an issue for both the Croslins and the Cummings. The only thing that has changed in the past month is the alledged traffickers were arrested. Wonder if there is a connection, drugs, money, rent...

ITA, YOU BET THERE IS A CONNECTION!
WHAT happened to the money for pictures and interviews etc,,,,,,,,,,

FRAUD IMPERSON-CONTRACTING LICENSE VIOLATION

Golly, he really, really is having

A Very, Very Bad Day

[Isn't there a storybook by that name?]

Great sleuthing mz. pferrin.

A+++ for you :)

My hat is off to you mz Lflorida..you work so hard for the truth. Thanks!

Not to make light of losing one's dwelling, but perhaps TN and her paramour have piled into GGS's place... it might help with the emptiness there, actually.

No word on GGS for a while, I really wonder how she's holding up. It would be good to get a few more Ron visits released, imo. :hourglass:

so if we have fraud charges on "Papa" Jeff ....TN seems to not know where she actually lived....wth is the game here..was TN getting money for her pix from the networks? Something smells...

Has anyone looked into Papa Jeff, I mean really looked? The reason I'm asking is because I have followed this case since day one, and only briefly heard things here and there about him and can't say I have ever seen him, but apparently he is a player in this to if he has been involved with TN for years.

Has anyone looked into Papa Jeff, I mean really looked? The reason I'm asking is because I have followed this case since day one, and only briefly heard things here and there about him and can't say I have ever seen him, but apparently he is a player in this to if he has been involved with TN for years.

http://www.lcso.org/

type his name under inmate and it will bring up old pic. he is not a current inmate but it will bring him up anyway.

Not to make light of losing one's dwelling, but perhaps TN and her paramour have piled into GGS's place... it might help with the emptiness there, actually.

No word on GGS for a while, I really wonder how she's holding up. It would be good to get a few more Ron visits released, imo. :hourglass:

well, that trailer is still being worked on at rita lane. makes you wonder why ANYONE would try to put an addition on a single wide trailer. The addition was started last year IIRC. I don't think Jeff and TN would like living in a 12 ft wide single...but you never know. They may have been staying local for awhile. They may have staged the eviction (IOW, just moved and abandoned) Now, people are talking like they have no money. I'm not buying it.

Almost everything found re: him & Tee ended up in Post Heaven. [NOT THAT IT WASN'T THE RIGHT DECISION AT THE TIME, BTW.]

http://www.lcso.org/

type his name under inmate and it will bring up old pic. he is not a current inmate but it will bring him up anyway.

Note the address in the file of the inmate.
That address in Lady Lake is still being used. The last I heard Crystal Cummings was living there.

Teresa and Jeff have lived at that addy off and on since at least 2001. I just located traffic violations for rc in Lady Lake 2001.

I have not checked this out yet, but it was stated once that Jeff used to own this property. TN and him have been firmly located in that area for a long time.

The rita addy has also been around for quite a while. I am wondering if the Sykes owns the single wide and the owner of the land lets them park it there...just guessing. Can't find a parcel on the darn thing. Since it or the utilities vary between the family, it appears to be port in the storm type of residence or it could be used to store all the family's extra stuff...but it is in process of changing its looks and size.

The world will come crashing down BIG time if LE knows that TN was not at rita lane on Feb 9.
...That would be a major problem. And that is why I have been trying to straighten out the residences. It is difficult to do living on the "left" coast.
\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member