Is There a new development regarding TES?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
verrrrrrrrrrrrry.

I'm chewing my nails!

Texas EquuSearch. I saw the video and the reporter appeared very certain of what was relayed to her via the woman from TES.

Thank you SuziQ for fixing that link.

I don't understand why the spokesperson at TES would bate the public, according to Fox News is reporting. Do you think the news people are embelishing here? I mean I could understand TES saying "no comment", but to overtly suggest that we're in for a surprise, seems too "sensational" for that organization, to me.

As I said before, it would surprise everyone if they found remains, had them tested, and it is proven to be Caylee without the press getting wind of that information.

Thank you SuziQ for fixing that link.

I don't understand why the spokesperson at TES would bate the public, according to Fox News is reporting. Do you think the news people are embelishing here? I mean I could understand TES saying "no comment", but to overtly suggest that we're in for a surprise, seems too "sensational" for that organization, to me.

I agree. It's not TES style to comment on anything other than what their activities would be in the search for Caylee.

It was disturbing watching the women in TES crying at the presser when Tim pulled out.

No, it certainly is not their "style" to go for any sensationalism and I do not suspect this is what occurred here.

ok, went to the link again and its Leonard Padilla talking about a possible accomplice, which is just a theroy.

don't think this is what anyone was looking for.

As I said before, it would surprise everyone if they found remains, had them tested, and it is proven to be Caylee without the press getting wind of that information.

You're right. That would surprise me for sure! I do hope that is the case.

I just read somewhere that the TES HQ sustained quite a bit of damage from Hurricane Ike. Maybe Tim & Co. had to pull out of the search because of that.

ok, went to the link again and its Leonard Padilla talking about a possible accomplice, which is just a theroy.

don't think this is what anyone was looking for.

At the end after the LP discussion is when they talk about TES.

Wowza! Now that's enough to pike one's curiosity, eh?

I know I'm piked! Could this mean resolution soon?

Oh gosh, I sure hope so.

Dear sweet Caylee, so many who never met you, love you more than those who should have. How utterly sad is that?

sorry guys, what is TES? Team Equi Search?

texas equusearch. pretty neat people, google and read up. or do a search here, lots of info. :)

I just read somewhere that the TES HQ sustained quite a bit of damage from Hurricane Ike. Maybe Tim & Co. had to pull out of the search because of that.
They pulled out long before Hurricane Ike hit that area. It may be they will have to take time to recover tho. They have homes and lives to attend to as do other victims of Ike. God bless them and their families.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back