Is There a new development regarding TES?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The crying was innapropriate.

True emotional reactions to a situation are generally unplanned and really cannot be inappropriate. It seemed that the woman in that video was genuinely overcome with emotion over the situation.

Thank you SuziQ for fixing that link.

I don't understand why the spokesperson at TES would bate the public, according to Fox News is reporting. Do you think the news people are embelishing here? I mean I could understand TES saying "no comment", but to overtly suggest that we're in for a surprise, seems too "sensational" for that organization, to me.

It could very well be that IF Tim is in CONSTANT CONTACT with LE in Orlando, then this was a planned "leak" and they WANTED this bit to come out now...

I personally believe they found her and are awaiting DNA to identify 100%...could be wrong of course, but this is my own opinion.

Here is what I transcribed from the talk about Equasearch:

(female reporter ) Do you remember the volunter search group, Equasearch, that was here in town searching for Caylee right, and then left because of all the flooding? Well, I spoke with the spokesperson tonight, and she said she is in constant contact here with the folks here at the sheriffs office. And according to her, there are big developments to come in this case, as she puts it, that will surprise us all. She would not eleborate at all, and of course I asked. (male reporter) I wonder why she would say that and then leave every one hanging when they said all their goal was to either find her alive or to find her remains. (female reporter) Well, you are right and she promises to be back out here one way or the other, as she puts it. We, of course, will continue to try to get some more answers.

Thank you, going back to work now:blowkiss:

To go on the record, I do not believe TES found Caylee, but that LE has more development in the case that would surprise us all and has nothing to do with TES!

Patty, I agree with your take on this.
And I am agreeing with another poster that it is likely the bio-dad of Caylee.
Leonard said days (?) ago there was shocking news coming. Upon hearing that, I kinda gut-level felt it would be the paternity issue.

I agree with you on carrying a sleeping child verses an awake child. I think everyone is not understanding how difficult it is to carry a child who is not helping themselves stay on your hip or however you are holding them. Believe me I know. I can carry my children wherever I need to, but when they fall asleep in the living room at night and I have to carry them to their bedroom, it's a completely different story. Yes, 30 lbs is 30 lbs. But it depends on how the weight is distributed which can make it more difficult at times. JMO

Yep, its like 30lbs of marables vs 30lbs feathers. The marbles although same weight, much harder to manipulate here and there.

JBean had to go to work and asked me to start another thread for discussion on this new info. The title needed to be clarified. JBean needed to get to work and will sort it out later.

This thread is based on Poppy's original post and thread. Thanks Poppy.

Big developements , will be suprised??
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

At the end, From a spokesperson With TES

Poppy

The prior discussion took place here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71350

Worked for me and I can't WAIT to see what the "big developments" are!

Charging another family member would surprise us also.......

Which would go along with what Leonard Padilla said on Nancy Grace last night - that he believed that Casey had an accomplice in disposing of Caylee's remains.

I can't watch the video right now-is there any indication as to when we can expect this 'surprising developlement' to come to light?

I am also of the opinion that this is more than a teaser. The source is anonymous, yes, but identified as to status and position which gives us an indication that the source is indeed a person with reason to be 'in the know'. It would be very difficult to believe that a source within TES would be giving out sensationalist tidbits.

I really believe if Caylee had been found, LE would have released it, due to the fact that people are still searching on their own. What if someone was injured while searching for Caylee, when she had already been located but it hadn't yet been disclosed?

imo

tim emailed me yesterday . he said that he isnt giving up and that things are in progress.. that is all he said though so i dont know what he means by progress .

I believe she was refering that Ike did damage to TES's headquarters in Texas.

I agree but he/she also said "Maybe Tim & Co. had to pull out of the search because of that."

I'm not arguing but was just saying Ike happened after the fact.

Do you know where Tim is at right now?
no he didnt say where he was . this was in response to a letter i sent him when he was searching for caylee in fla .. but i got the reply from him yesterday .. since he wrote to me and it came yesterday then i think something is up because he was really vague.. but he was def reassuring me that he isnt giving up on caylee and that there are things in progress.. so that alone tells me something

I think LE needs to Heavily interview TonE regardiing his actions the night before and the day the car was abandoned.

Well I change my mind about that poll above asking if TES found anything while they were here. Maybe they did! I sure hope so.

Hm, Things are in progress, and now Big developments that will suprise us all??? This comming from TES?? I wonder what is up??

Poppy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back