Is There a new development regarding TES?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On record, the only question for me is whether or not this *new* information that was mentioned to a *TES spokeswoman* involves a deceased Caylee or a live Caylee...

We know TES was previously searching for a deceased Caylee, but whatever the suprising information is, it will directly involve TES, which had promised to come back to FL: either LE has new information indicating where a deceased Caylee's body may be, which involves TES' future search efforts... OR ... LE has information indicating Caylee is alive, which would directly change the entire approach of TES and/or LE from a search and recover mission to a search and rescue mission.

I wonder if the suprise is that caylee was murdered and its was not an accident because I know the majority of people thought it was an accident that was being covered up not an actual pre meditated murder.

JMO....but I think by OLE & FBI? making this trip to California, that they are really close to having their last t's crossed and i's dotted....at least I hope they do. Probably by early next week there will be new developments or info coming out.

Since Casey hasn't been formally charged with murder, does LE have a responsibility to disclose anything to Casey, Baez or her family if they have in fact, found a body? I imagine that they would want Cindy and George to know, at least, but until all tests are complete is it possible that they found Caylee and are keeping it from everyone until charges are filed?

Maybe they found CA's other cell phone that she lost.

but that wouldn't be *surprising* information, it would only tend to confirm what Casey has been saying... 'course, I guess some would be surprised to hear that LE had finally found anything to support any scintilla of her stories...

I am concerned about this report because the news woman doesn't mention who the source from TES is. She mentions it's a "woman". So, let's narrow that down. Could it be Mandy? Or was it just "someone" claiming to know what TES knows.
I hate this kind of reporting where they don't name sources, ya know!

I've listened to this report several times over. The reporter is asked if there is any information coming out of the Sheriff's dept. regarding this case...
The reporter says, "I spoke with a spokesperson tonight with TES and she says that she is in constant communication with the Sherrif's department here, and that there are big developments coming in this case that will surprise us all."
It could very well be Mandy that the reporter is quoting here. I don't think that Anyone for TES would make up something to say like that just to sensationalize. If this spokesperson woman is in constant communication with the OCSD, the SD may have versed her in what exactly to say to the reporters.
Remember, all of these reports that continue to come out in this case are being methodically staggered, and being done this way with the hopes that they(LE) are wearing KC down and she will eventually crack!

It could very well be that IF Tim is in CONSTANT CONTACT with LE in Orlando, then this was a planned "leak" and they WANTED this bit to come out now...

I personally believe they found her and are awaiting DNA to identify 100%...could be wrong of course, but this is my own opinion.

but would we find this all that surprising? many WSers believe Caylee is deceased... I think, as PattyG pointed out, it's something other than Caylee

Since Casey hasn't been formally charged with murder, does LE have a responsibility to disclose anything to Casey, Baez or her family if they have in fact, found a body? I imagine that they would want Cindy and George to know, at least, but until all tests are complete is it possible that they found Caylee and are keeping it from everyone until charges are filed?
I don't think that LE has to keep any of them informed of their finds. Not until they know something is case related, or have positive id that remains are those of Caylee.

I wonder if the suprise is that caylee was murdered and its was not an accident because I know the majority of people thought it was an accident that was being covered up not an actual pre meditated murder.

okay...but how would this new information directly affect TES? TES was already searching for a deceased Caylee, so how would the manner of death affect their search and recover efforts?

LE has no obligation to disclose ANYTHING except pertaining to the fraud and NEGLECT charges at this point.
They are still investigating, and dont have to release any of that information unless it pertains to something CA is CHARGED with, then the laws of discovery apply and CA and her atty are entitled to receive that information...
I also agree that LE is getting ready to charge CA with something to do with Caylee's death, they are wrapping up what they can, went to California to see Lenoerd & Co, and this Mark fellow....I think charges are going to brought within the next two weeks....JMO!!

I think there is probably a thread that addresses her phone somewhere. Try the search for it. :)

if LE locates Caylee, alive or deceased, they definitely have a direct duty to inform next of kin, which would require Casey being notified first and immediately, UNLESS she's charged with murder, in which case they'd go down the line of kin...so if they've identified the father...

okay...but how would this new information directly affect TES? TES was already searching for a deceased Caylee, so how would the manner of death affect their search and recover efforts?

Something that would be a surprise for most would be Caylee found alive! Why, because most everyone on here thinks she is dead.

no he didnt say where he was . this was in response to a letter i sent him when he was searching for caylee in fla .. but i got the reply from him yesterday .. since he wrote to me and it came yesterday then i think something is up because he was really vague.. but he was def reassuring me that he isnt giving up on caylee and that there are things in progress.. so that alone tells me something
Yes that's a clue for sure. Hmmm. "There are things in progress." Very profound statement. Wow, He was vague wasn't her?
Tim knows a whole lot more related to this case than any of us know at this point.

To go on the record, I do not believe TES found Caylee, but that LE has more development in the case that would surprise us all and has nothing to do with TES!
Me too, Patty! this is the exact wording per msm: (the TES spokesperson said) "there is a big development to come that will surprise us all" meaning it will surprise TES as well. It does not state when it will happen or even the nature of it. Just that it will surprise everyone other than LE who know it.

I think it will hinge on the California trip...but that is just my opinion.

OK, I think the rumors stating that TES found something and that is why they pulled out came from the fact that the reasons they gave for pulling out at this time were all the water that was still out there and making it difficult to search, including the possibility of missing something under the water. Some people who had been searching said there wasn't any water around. there is still plenty of standing water all over the Orlando area, even now! I think the search was temporarily called off for the exact reasons Tim Miller stated. I don't think TES or anyone else has found Caylee. As for the spokeperson who said 'we will be back one way or another' - TES is headquartered in Texas, and I believe all of the people involved had at least some damage to their homes, etc. It is possible that the spokesperson was referring to that when she said - one way or another - perhaps some of their equipment, RV, search vehicles, etc. were damaged by the storm and only some people could get back - like the people with the drone planes, etc. With all the leaks that have come out since this case began, there is NO way LE could have kept finding Caylee secret this long after the fact.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back