Is this the basis for the Zanny story?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that you guys are probably 150 steps ahead of me, but...just checking :crazy: Did anyone take screen shots of Vicky's MySpace (comments, photos, etc)? I'm betting that it goes private sooner than later.

Yes it has gone PVT over the last few hours. There were over 300 postings from all the names weve talked about. VA is without a doubt is connected to some missing information.

any thoughts? any more info I may have forgot to put in?

Before Vicky A myspace went private there were postings from her mother during the summer. In one of those postings her mother asked if she would be coming 'home' to Tampa?

I sp'd VA's mysp front pg, and three pics of her with the Lake Vag group. But I don't know how to post them.

On another note I viewed the photobkt of KS that is posted above and the only thing that goes with the Zanny theme there imo was that she has 3 kids, re: sams kids at JBP, and there was a pink flowered car seat for her little girl. But that info doesn't prove any real link either.

They look like a loving family.

did you notice the similarities of the 2 yr old dark brown haired girl on KR photobucket? look on the first 6 pages ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGirlizNuts
After checking into this further, I completely agree, this fits the ZFG "Template" almost perfectly! Here are more connections, sorry if I duplicate other posts, cant keep up with all the work.

Katie S is/was good friend of Vicky A.
Katie S is possibly an employee of Sawgrass (looking for documentation of this- anyone have quick access?)

Vicky is 21 and has a 3 year old child

Listed as a Daycare Teacher

Went to Colonial High

Listed as going to Valencia

Friends with the Lake Vaj group

Myspace/facebook has friends all inter-connected:
Iassen
Melina
Jeff H
Dante
Matt C
sean D

Vicky has friends/relatives named...
RAQUEL
JASMIN
VICTOR
SAMANTHA

These last four names are the unique names KC used in her ZFG story. Coincidence?!

Quote Capri post re Katie S. - Yes, scroll down to post #15 here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75730
This info is way too coincidental not to be where KC pulled a lot of the names and "facts" about from. I think it should have its own thread for discussion..if I'm wrong-mods, please delete it. Thanks!

You guys have found so many interesting connections!! ThatGirlizNutz-- I'm big into intertextuality and coded meaning, so I mean this as the utmost compliment -- you have a Beautiful Mind!

I agree with you posters that think this has to be more than a coincidence. I also agree that it seems this Vicky was a TEMPLATE for Casey's ZFG. Personally, I see no reason to believe Vicky had anything to do with Casey's decision to harm her daughter. But I also think it seems quite clear that Casey stole many details of this woman's life and used those details to create Zanny The Nanny.
I also wanted to add that Casey apparently loved One Tree Hill and did google searches (during the sessions in which she made the potentially incriminating searches) for the One Tree Hill episode in which the psychotic nanny kidnapped the main character's young child.

I don't watch One Tree Hill, but I searched for some clips of this plot line on youtube and, IMO, Vicky looks a lot like the actress who plays the psychotic nanny:
nanny.jpg
nanny2.jpg

I think Casey was clearly fantasizing about a kidnapping scenario when she was googling missing children sites, chloroform and the One Tree Hill episodes involving the psychotic nanny. It would make sense if she saw the similarity between Vicky and the tv nanny and ran from there.

Also, Vicky's myspace shows that she was friends with many in Casey's friend group. Vicky also appears to be a good mother who is proud of her motherhood. Her photobucket reveals that she actually TAKES her child to Disney World and other exciting places. Maybe Casey was annoyed that she wasn't the only "young single mother" in her friend group and harbored secret resentment toward Vicky, a woman who appears to have actually done many of the things Casey could only pretend to do. Just some random thoughts...but I think the Vicky/ZFG connection seems pretty clear. And very eerie!!

if I shouldnt be posting this.. I apologize ahead of time but I thought maybe others who are more familiar with all the players may recognize more than I would. Here is link to Katie S. photobucket. There are about 600 images there, alot to go thru.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/Krazyk8ty1/

Mods.. if this isnt allowed.. Please delete.

Since the account is NOT set to private, posting the link is fine. However, DO NOT post any of the images here that are not directly related to this case, especially those of juveniles.

Jesus as in J Ortiz?

That's an interesting coincidence - her address is on Lake Underhill Road? Maybe all the pings in that area were in relation to visits with V?

You guys have found so many interesting connections!! ThatGirlizNutz-- I'm big into intertextuality and coded meaning, so I mean this as the utmost compliment -- you have a Beautiful Mind!

I agree with you posters that think this has to be more than a coincidence. I also agree that it seems this Vicky was a TEMPLATE for Casey's ZFG. Personally, I see no reason to believe Vicky had anything to do with Casey's decision to harm her daughter. But I also think it seems quite clear that Casey stole many details of this woman's life and used those details to create Zanny The Nanny.
I also wanted to add that Casey apparently loved One Tree Hill and did google searches (during the sessions in which she made the potentially incriminating searches) for the One Tree Hill episode in which the psychotic nanny kidnapped the main character's young child.

I don't watch One Tree Hill, but I searched for some clips of this plot line on youtube and, IMO, Vicky looks a lot like the actress who plays the psychotic nanny:
nanny.jpg
nanny2.jpg

I think Casey was clearly fantasizing about a kidnapping scenario when she was googling missing children sites, chloroform and the One Tree Hill episodes involving the psychotic nanny. It would make sense if she saw the similarity between Vicky and the tv nanny and ran from there.

Also, Vicky's myspace shows that she was friends with many in Casey's friend group. Vicky also appears to be a good mother who is proud of her motherhood. Her photobucket reveals that she actually TAKES her child to Disney World and other exciting places. Maybe Casey was annoyed that she wasn't the only "young single mother" in her friend group and harbored secret resentment toward Vicky, a woman who appears to have actually done many of the things Casey could only pretend to do. Just some random thoughts...but I think the Vicky/ZFG connection seems pretty clear. And very eerie!!

The Jennifer P. (Miss Rosa) from my earlier post was associated with the series One Tree Hill according to the article I referenced in this thread.

The Jennifer P. (Miss Rosa) from my earlier post was associated with the series One Tree Hill according to the article I referenced in this thread.

Whoa! I missed that-- thank you for providing the link to the article! Jennifer P. didn't play the psycho nanny, but she did have a bit part-- however
this Jennifer P. business is VERY STRANGE. I was getting so confused and having difficulty following everyone since last names can't be posted. But after you posted the article, I finally understood!! haha. It takes me awhile sometimes...

The Jennifer P. actress /Miss Rosa character name inversion creating the name Casey gave for Zanny's roommate is just ODD.
I googled Jennifer P's PBS show Meet Miss Rosa and found this Orlando Sentinel article.
"(Jennifer) started acting at age 9. She has acted on "One Tree Hill," appeared in commercials for Sea World and Universal Studios, and performed in Nickelodeon shows that were produced in Orlando."

Two of the places Zanny supposedly took Caylee during the 31 days.
All these connections freak me out-- could Casey really be this meticulously devious??

Im about ready to throw my computer out!!! There is so many twist to all of this....my brain just can not keep going....its on over load.....i really think there is more to this...then what we even know yet....I just hope LE has a grip on everything.....its bad enough that it took Caylee life....but I really think there is more.....

I have been following this thread. Just want to say you guys are AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work because you guys are definitely on to something here. I hope LE knows about all of these interweavings - they might be able to or even already have information that could link it altogether.

Whoa! I missed that-- thank you for providing the link to the article! Jennifer P. didn't play the psycho nanny, but she did have a bit part-- however
this Jennifer P. business is VERY STRANGE. I was getting so confused and having difficulty following everyone since last names can't be posted. But after you posted the article, I finally understood!! haha. It takes me awhile sometimes...

The Jennifer P. actress /Miss Rosa character name inversion creating the name Casey gave for Zanny's roommate is just ODD.
I googled Jennifer P's PBS show Meet Miss Rosa and found this Orlando Sentinel article.
"(Jennifer) started acting at age 9. She has acted on "One Tree Hill," appeared in commercials for Sea World and Universal Studios, and performed in Nickelodeon shows that were produced in Orlando."

Two of the places Zanny supposedly took Caylee during the 31 days.
All these connections freak me out-- could Casey really be this meticulously devious??

I read that one too, but one of the main reasons I posted the other one is because of who wrote it.

It also states she has a nephew who is 2.5, I having kids myself hate to bring children into this but I wonder who that is. and if he has connections to VA or Casey. Since JP is from the Orlando area does she have any possible family links to this group?

None of the sets look like the same person to me. Eyebrows, nose, mouth all shaped differently.

If you go and look at both albums and compare several pics of these girls, I think you will see that they are most likely the same girls in both KC's circle and KS's circle.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=40771778

Uh oh, check out this link
She has the same ms profile as one of the blonde sisters from the lake vag group. Coincidence? The one that is currently on a cruise? Hmmm. I just don't know anymore, there is too much weird stuff going on out there.

The PBS character Miss Rosa has recently traveled to North Carolina, Georgia and Miami-- all places Casey led Cindy to believe Caylee had been "moved" to??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee