Is this the basis for the Zanny story?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The PBS character Miss Rosa has recently traveled to North Carolina, Georgia and Miami-- all places Casey led Cindy to believe Caylee had been "moved" to??

I noticed that. What was it about Casey saying someone was going to Teach her a Lesson?

I noticed that. What was it about Casey saying someone was going to Teach her a Lesson?

:eek::eek:
Was Casey strangely obsessed with this woman who has her own children's show on PBS?? So weird! I just don't understand why all this is connected-- but I really do agree that it seems to be.

From PBS:

Miss Rosa is a popular, well-respected teacher of Costa Rican and Puerto Rican descent. She is bilingual; speaking flawless English and Spanish. She is bright, enthusiastic and enlightens children while entertaining them. During mornings on PBS KIDS, Miss Rosa guides preschoolers through curriculum-based activities and introduces Spanish words and phrases related to the theme of the day. She is energetic, warm and nurturing, and consistently finds ways to build children’s self-esteem.

Jennifer Peña, who plays Miss Rosa, started acting professionally at the age of nine. She now teaches acting classes to kids and teens. Jennifer currently lives in Florida.

Maybe Caysee took one of her classes. She works at Universal sometimes (doing shows) so they must've lived close. I find the similarities odd but it could be a coincidence.

Maybe Caysee took one of her classes. She works at Universal sometimes (doing shows) so they must've lived close. I find the similarities odd but it could be a coincidence.

The actress who plays Miss Rosa is like Casey's age-- Casey isn't a kid or a teen :crazy:
I was thinking maybe Casey left Caylee somewhere where she watched PBS & Miss Rosa-- another less sinister take on the similarities: tv was babysitting Caylee. And Casey knew the actress and just went wild with the nanny details when she had to?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=40771778

Uh oh, check out this link
She has the same ms profile as one of the blonde sisters from the lake vag group. Coincidence? The one that is currently on a cruise? Hmmm. I just don't know anymore, there is too much weird stuff going on out there.

Whoa .. go back to this myspace for Ms. Rosa. Look down at the 'comments' and you will see one from Veronica...Veronica was used by KC and funny Veronica shows her daughter named Anastasia ... both names tied to ZG

The actress who plays Miss Rosa is like Casey's age-- Casey isn't a kid or a teen :crazy:
I was thinking maybe Casey left Caylee somewhere where she watched PBS & Miss Rosa-- another less sinister take on the similarities: tv was babysitting Caylee. And Casey knew the actress and just went wild with the nanny details when she had to?

I think its a bit more complex than that because:
-KC knew Miss Rosa's real name if she made the connection (Jen Rosa)
-They live very close.
-Like you mentioned, similar age.
-Puerto Rican (where KC swore Caylee was taken to)

This is all assuming it's not all a coincidence. If it was just Caylee watching TV, Casey wouldn't have known about the one tree hill episode or Jen's real name. Caylee would've called her Miss Rosa if she saw her on TV.

you mean KC would pose by the name Veronica? on other forums?

seems like Ive seen that before....Ive looked at so many myspace pages...I...dont know

I cant tell in the pic....but who is that?

A mom in orlando. unrelated to the case. Casey & friends might have gone out for a drink sometime I just posted it so I'll remember if anything on that thursday gets mentioned somewhere else.

myspace.com/dancingmom17

you mean KC would pose by the name Veronica? on other forums?

I thought KC said ZG had a relative named Veronica..I know that ive read ZG had a sister named Samantha ... I also remember there being another small child named Anastasia as it was hard to pronounce ... its on a thread somewhere I know ive read it so i will go back and dig ... try to remember if you have heard the name Veronica or Anastasia mentioned before and remember to come back to this.

I thought KC said ZG had a relative named Veronica..I know that ive read ZG had a sister named Samantha ... I also remember there being another small child named Anastasia as it was hard to pronounce ... its on a thread somewhere I know ive read it so i will go back and dig ... try to remember if you have heard the name Veronica or Anastasia mentioned before and remember to come back to this.

I think you are talking about Annabelle not Anastasia..I've never heard that name before that I recall..JMO.

Anyone know if Vicky A had ever been to new york or lived there for some time?

Please DO NOT post photos or Screen-Caps of posts of those you find at random on MySpace or other, a link will do!

If you go and look at both albums and compare several pics of these girls, I think you will see that they are most likely the same girls in both KC's circle and KS's circle.

I agree..

I don't recall the Veronica or Anastasia names related to this case???

The Zanny the Nanny connection to Sawgrass, to me has always been just too weird to be coincidental. The fact that a real live breathing ZFG actually did visit this apartment complex to fill out a guest card on June 17th has always bugged me. There had to be someway that Casey got this information.

I do not want to make any assumption that Katie R. or Vicky A are in any way complicit but with the information below and IF there is any evidence that the only way they could have know there was a connection of Sawgrass Apartments and Caylee disappearance so early to discuss it with Matt C. at the time they did would shed even a stronger light on how ZG ended up becoming Zanny the Nanny

Katie R. is friends with Victoria A. When reading Matt C. interview I took notice of his comments about these two girls and felt this may be the key to the connection of ZG at Sawgrass, My basic question was this just typical gossip between old school friends and one making a phone call to another old friend to see what if anything was known or was this more of a call by one friend on behalf of another to find out if anything was being said that may point a finger in their direction. How would it be possible and what would the timeline have to be for Katie to have on July 16th already known that the police activity, if there was the kind of activity that she mentioned to Matt C. be about Casey and Caylee. I would appreciate if someone else could read through Matt C. interview and either find an error in what I think I read as far as who what and when or add information that would build my thought process.

Matt C. states that a Katie R. called him, a friend that also knew Casey back from grade school that also lives in Sawgrass Apartments as well. She had seen a lot of police officers there yesterday at the apartment and then had heard by word of mouth or on the news about it. Another friend, Victoria A. also called him. They had all gone to high school with Casey.
Page 722 Lines 18-23 & Page 723 Lines 1-25 Matthew C. Interview with LE 7/17/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

Interview done at 1615 hours on June 17, 2008.
Page 724 Lines 18 Matthew C. Interview with LE 7/17/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

I would like to look at this in more detail. This interview with Matt C. was done at 4:15Pm on June 17th. Matt C. told the officer that was interviewing him that two mutual friends of his and Casey also had already contacted him the previous day about Caylee being missing. So that day would have June 16. Matt makes no mention of the time that he spoke to them about it. These friends, specifically Kati R. had heard through the news or word of mouth about the story. This Kati R. tells him that there where a lot of police officers at Sawgrass Apartments but it was not until she heard that Sawgrass was the last place that Caylee was seen that she connected them to Caylee. Kati R. lives at Sawgrass Apartments also.

Casey was arrested on June 16 at 4:33PM in the afternoon. The first news article I can find at this point was posted online at 11:50PM July 16 also. Was there anything earlier?
Does anyone know when the first news report was on air or in print that that it would have been public knowledge that there was a hunt for Caylee at Sawgrass Apartments?
I am aware that some information was posted on Facebook and Myspace pages by the Anthony family earlier in the day of the June 16 and that a mass text message went out via Casey’s phone on the June 16.
I also was under the impression that there were not swarms of officers at the apartment complex of Sawgrass. I know from the official reports that it appears that there were only one or two officers that went there and checked into the apartment that Casey had told them about and they also checked the other apartments in that same building. The sex crimes unit came out and knocked on doors of anyone that would be connected to sexual offenders. I know that there was an officer who went to the manager’s office but from the report there was only two of them so at the most that would be two cars.
I went back on this forum and found a few comments about police activity at the Sawgrass Apartments.

Originally Posted by DavidK
I am not sure what specifically other than apt 210 that was searched.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2712719&postcount=77"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight[/ame]

Originally Posted by DavidK
No, it has not been negativly impacted at all. It has been just like normal which is odd considering it is the last place that a missing 2 year old girl was **supposedly**seen. There was never any search or intensive focus put on the community here after the first day in the news. The lack of a search and focus here left the residents unaffected.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2712742&postcount=81"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight[/ame]

Is there any person who is local that has for a fact seen TV shots of police officers at Sawgrass that would back up what this Kati R. told Matt C. or anyone know of any news media report that relates to this fact.
There is now another name that connects Sawgrass to Casey. Of course, we do not know if Katie has had any recent contact with Casey in recent years.

Sources:
Casey’s arrest affidavit has the time of 1633 hours on June 16th
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

News release on Local 6 New Channel. Website.
POSTED: 11:50 pm EDT July 16, 2008
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EDT July 17, 2008
http://www.local6.com/news/16906125/detail.html

Here on WS there is a thread; Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71537"]Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This has some comments on Sawgrass
The Real Dante Stops By For A Chat #1
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666"]The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
The Real Dante Stops By For A Chat #2
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71741"]The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Cliff Notes-Dante Speaks
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71693"]Cliff notes- dante s. Speaks - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Would Katie R. or Vicky A. actually been able to obtain the knowledge to connect Sawgrass Apartments and Caylee being missing in the manor that they imparted to Matt C. or could the fact that they new this information on July 16th mean that they have another way of knowing that Sawgrass was the last place that Casey would claim to have to seen Caylee?

This information already posted plays into my thoughts as well.

Originally Posted by AZlawyer
For the people who are trying to connect Vicky A and Katie R to ...I haven't been able to find a connection yet, but I do think Vicky could have been part of the "template" for ZFG:

Cuban (wasn't ZFG half-Cuban?)
Has a Ford Focus
Has a sister a couple of years older than her with a couple of kids
Had a Blackjack

All info is from her myspace, on which her mood is now listed as "bullied" so I didn't have the heart to post the link, but it's easy to find.

But I really don't think she was close friends with KC--not a single reference to her, comment to or from her on myspace, etc.--just some of the same friends, i.e., Iassen, Annie, Dante, Sean & Jonathan D. And Iassen ref. to her in an IM to KC as "my friend Vicky," like he thought KC didn't know her.

Katie is definitely Vicky's BFF.

Originally Posted by ThatGirlizNuts
After checking into this further, I completely agree, this fits the ZFG "Template" almost perfectly! Here are more connections, sorry if I duplicate other posts, cant keep up with all the work.

Katie S is/was good friend of Vicky A.
Katie S is possibly an employee of Sawgrass (looking for documentation of this- anyone have quick access?)

Vicky is 21 and has a 3 year old child

Listed as a Daycare Teacher

Went to Colonial High

Listed as going to Valencia

Friends with the Lake Vaj group

Myspace/facebook has friends all inter-connected:
Iassen
Melina
Jeff H
Dante
Matt C
sean D

Vicky has friends/relatives named...
RAQUEL
JASMIN
VICTOR
SAMANTHA

These last four names are the unique names KC used in her ZFG story. Coincidence?!

I do not want to make a mountain out of a molehill but .... Any additional insight would be welcome.
Shadow

The Zanny the Nanny connection to Sawgrass, to me has always been just too weird to be coincidental. The fact that a real live breathing ZFG actually did visit this apartment complex to fill out a guest card on June 17th has always bugged me. There had to be someway that Casey got this information.

Snipped for space...

I just went back and read the tow truck mgrs interview (pg 809-810)) he says that when he woke up around "sixish" on July 16th and it was all over the news. That's when he put 2 and 2 together about the garbage bag. He goes on to say that after digging for the bag, he called OCSO and they told him that they had came during the night with GA and got the bag.

So, it sounds like it was actually on the news early morning of July 16th. Also, by the time they went to the tow yard to get the bag; they had already been to Sawgrass.

So, I don't see anything, according to the docs, that's hinkey--unless I'm missing something altogether. BUT...the myspace and facebook connections are puzzling...ITA I don't think it's a coincidence...but, I haven't found anything to contradict their statements.

I found a pic of her in her car - no flowery seats.

I also found a video of vicky saying "vagina". (lol)

http://a897.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/l_b83aa1f04329e90a433fdc655e1cfd60.jpg <-- doesn't the girl on the right look like a Vaj girl?

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/3/l_5a558ad5ee19476ea6c010733ceba58e.jpg <-- looked like lee at first but i compared pics and think its just random people

*mods, if im not allowed to post these just delete my posts*

Question: Did Casey ever say anything about zanny having braces recently?

I also have one of her emails, if that's of any use to anyone .. (to find out more information, not contact her ..)

Ooohhhh...she does shows at Universal??? That's VERY intersesting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876