Is this the basis for the Zanny story?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
all I can say.....is this is very interesting!! such a great job of all the sleuths! I hope this will help LE with the case!!

JMHO as I stated once before on another thread...I'm guessing that KC ran into ZG (the one who went to Sawgrass 6/17) before and this ZG did something to pi$$ KC off or to really rub her the wrong the way, and therefore perhaps she was "stalking" her in order to find a way to "pay this B** back". They DO share a tattoo parlor in common. I believe that's it as far as we can tell. My comment is that KC (drama queen) found something ZG did really offensive and vowed to herself to "get revenge" someday. Whatever incident that happened was probably SO minor in ZG's eyes, that she dismissed it and therefore wiped KC from her memory. Thus, no recognizition.
While it seems to be a verified fact from many friends and the family (although I don't TRUST the family), that KC has used "ZANNY the Nanny" for 1 1/2 yrs or more. But how about the full spelled out name of ZENIDA? Any eveidence BEFORE her arrest (ie-AFTER 6/17)?

OR..........one of the "bad dudes" (the larceny ones) was the one who ripped off the ZG computer from the UFC "counseling center" and then KC added her "OWN" other names to it after seeing that computer somewhere.

That is the guy she was making out with in the picture we could not identify on the other thread.

x2181vq.jpg

WILL.jpg

do we know when the kissing pic was taken? and where?

They both have the same kind of wet hair thing going
the both like side burns
they both seem to have dark hair
skin looks a bit the same

:eek:It is ABSOLUTELY fascinating how you all found these names like you did!

I would like to add my "theory" to this thread. I believe that "Zanny" was a name that emerged from "Zanax". There are some people who heard the name "Zanny" for months in advance, such as Jesse Grund. (And CA, but I don't take much weight in her statements).

Once it became apparent in KC's mind that she needed to elaborate on Zanny in order to dodge questions, she pulled the name Zanaida F-G. She had probably heard the name at the tattoo parlor. And then the other names she pulled from the hat that you all have so wonderfully sleuthed.

Quite interesting!

:clap:

:eek:It is ABSOLUTELY fascinating how you all found these names like you did!

I would like to add my "theory" to this thread. I believe that "Zanny" was a name that emerged from "Zanax". There are some people who heard the name "Zanny" for months in advance, such as Jesse Grund. (And CA, but I don't take much weight in her statements).

Once it became apparent in KC's mind that she needed to elaborate on Zanny in order to dodge questions, she pulled the name Zanaida F-G. She had probably heard the name at the tattoo parlor. And then the other names she pulled from the hat that you all have so wonderfully sleuthed.

Quite interesting!

:clap:

It's Xanax with an x i believe, and Zannie is a very common nickname for it. I've had the same theory for a while. I'm starting to think that they started with xanax, then decided it was too expensive, so they researched other depressants and landed on chloroform. I say "they" because I think other children were subject to this. I think stupid things are done in groups. Didn't a couple of the other fusion girls have kids too?

Thanks.....that makes me feel better......:)
OT....but everytime I start to get into something...its either off topic, thread gets closed....or merged or off to the parking lot...and never found again.....hee hee

Take! I can soooo relate!

Annie

the both like side burns

The kissing picture is a larger one of what looks like the back room or something at a club. It has kitchen type thingys around. I will see if I can find that one.

Look at the lips and the nose, I believe they are the same person.

the both like side burns

I don't think they are the same guy.

Left eyebrow arch seems to be different angle.
Jaw line seems different.
Hair grow/is combed in different direction.

But BIG :blowkiss: to Turbo for bringing the pics over to see.

Now, back to things connected to KC's Zanny story.

The kissing picture is a larger one of what looks like the back room or something at a club. It has kitchen type thingys around. I will see if I can find that one.

I asked my hubby to take a look and he thinks it could be the same guy as well....the only thing he brought up was the hair line in one is back a bit more then the other.....but I thought maybe one pic is a bit older then the other

and it is hard when one pic is of front view and the other is a side view...but hubby agreed the nose looks the same as well....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't appear that Casey made it to THIS party (St. Patty's Day) - at least I didn't see her in the party album posted on Vicky's MySpace. This is the SAME day that Casey googled "neck breaking" etc :mad:

Perhaps because she couldn't go? Because of Caylee?

Hairline is the same -- has the same dippity curve up by the front. Who is that guy? Anyone know?

Where does it say that Katie Sue R. is an employee of Sawgrass? I read about her in Matthew C. testimony and on Part 5 of the 11-26 discovery but did not see that she was an employee, only a resident.

And WOW ... great information on the Zanny template. I don't have the patience for MySpace and Facebook traveling but am so glad that some of you did!

Quote -Friday
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2008

Katie Sue R., an employee of Sawgrass Apartments, stalled and then flatly refused to give LE an interview regarding whether she knew of any friends Casey Anthony had at Sawgrass.

After refusing to give an interview, she advised Corp Eric Edwards that Vicky A. lived at Sawgrass complex and was "a good friend of Casey's."

See Doc 5, page 1

See above quote from our friend Friday!

This is interesting because IIRC, Matthew C. said that neither Katie or Vicky were friends with Casey. I'll go back and read his testimony and edit this post and add what he says.

Couldn't find what I was looking for re Matthew C. (if anyone knows what file he said he had talked with Katie R. and Vicky A. regarding Caylee being missing, please let me know).

I did find that Katie (Part 3, p. 17, 11/26 discovery) mentions a mutual friend with the last name that Casey gave Raquel. The spelling is slightly different but I thought I'd throw that out here.

Now I really have to try to get some sleep. Insomnia sucks.

Hadn't Casey been leaving Caylee at "zany's" for a while though? One of the grunds said something to this effect. Maybe this ZFG clone was her accomplice in the clorohporming, and they both made a pact to say they had "Zany" babysit the kids. She had a 3 year old, Casey had a 2 year old.

there was a book/series that had a character "Zanny the Nanny"--guess who enjoyed reading them--I think at this time she just pulled "zanny" out of the air for others-she was using Lauren for babysitting after the G's turned her down...there has also been reference to "zanni" being xanex--zanni being the the street name for the drug-so that alone could have played into it...I think when all is said and done ZFG was in the wrong place and the wrong time and kc seized upon the moment

I respectfully request that all Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales' go to your local LE and volunteer your DNA and fingerprints so that can be entered in CODIS and matched against any and all evidence in the KA house, crime scene, etc.

You will no doubt be exonerated, your name forever vindicated but more importantly, you will remove any reasonable doubt from the minds of the world. Bring justice to this precious child that never had a chance to defend herself against her mother.

Your name MUST BE Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, emphasis on the hyphenation.

Hairline is the same -- has the same dippity curve up by the front. Who is that guy? Anyone know?

I don't know who the pic on the left is...but isn't that Lee on the right??

although they do have a similar look, I think we are looking at pics of different people here.

that is Lee on the right. I thought the poster was being funny. Or not. Re: the other two...the look alike, except for the hairline. How quickly does a hairline recede? Surely longer than a few weeks? Any idea when these two pics were taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966