Is this the basis for the Zanny story?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know how to screen shot, but I had just saved all Vicky's myspace friends to the puter, went back and now its set to private....WTH?

yes.. that is odd... I was JUST looking at all her old comments and poof.. it went private. very odd.

Just a few ZFG-isms per Casey that may or may not fit, but provided here if anyone cares to explore w/ Vicky further:

Per Casey, ZFG's
...a babysitter
...mother, Gloria, now lives in Miami
...sister is Samantha
...roommate, Raquel F. worked @ TGIF
...other roommate, Jennifer R.

Exploring Vicky's myspace pics you'll find plenty-o-Lake Vaj crowd (Dante, Iassen, Jon, Sean, Daniel...)...St. Patrick's Day for example... Pics of Vicky w/ Sean & Daniel C (CIT owner) @ TGIF in August for bday.

I was watching some news channel Monday or yesterday (tru tv, maybe) and they had a friend of Caseys on, over the phone. She said she was a high school friend, and that she was with Casey on St. Pats...it struck me because I didn't know she had gone out. ANYWAYS, I THINK her first name was Vicki...not sure, though...anyone else recall?

I sp'd VA's mysp front pg, and three pics of her with the Lake Vag group. But I don't know how to post them.

On another note I viewed the photobkt of KS that is posted above and the only thing that goes with the Zanny theme there imo was that she has 3 kids, re: sams kids at JBP, and there was a pink flowered car seat for her little girl. But that info doesn't prove any real link either.

They look like a loving family.

yes.. that is odd... I was JUST looking at all her old comments and poof.. it went private. very odd.

Betcha that someone clued her in we were looking - but who? We all assume that someone on the A's team lurks on WS. Or is LE on to this and trying to keep it under wraps? Very odd...makes me think there is very likely something to all this - the KC VA ZFG connection.

I sp'd VA's mysp front pg, and three pics of her with the Lake Vag group. But I don't know how to post them.

On another note I viewed the photobkt of KS that is posted above and the only thing that goes with the Zanny theme there imo was that she has 3 kids, re: sams kids at JBP, and there was a pink flowered car seat for her little girl. But that info doesn't prove any real link either.

They look like a loving family.

NO ONE IS saying that they had anything to do with the killing of Caylee....or anything else....just that KC might of used her info to make up stuff for ZG thats all!

Anyone recognize the people in the main picture?
n1322258180_2578.jpg

Vicky's pic blown up
n57211112_2526.jpg

I have link to VA's photobucket too.. should I post it? Im paranoid now.

NO ONE IS saying that they had anything to do with the killing of Caylee....or anything else....just that KC might of used her info to make up stuff for ZG thats all!

ITA- I really think this is where KC got the details to fill out her "Zanny" character. Maybe LE already figured that out and will bring out VA as a witness at trial to relate any relationship with KC then. I find it Very hard to believe that LE got a tip from KatieSue R. about VA being a friend of KC and didn't follow up or interview her...very weird

ITA- I really think this is where KC got the details to fill out her "Zanny" character. Maybe LE already figured that out and will bring out VA as a witness at trial to relate any relationship with KC then. I find it Very hard to believe that LE got a tip from KatieSue R. about VA being a friend of KC and didn't follow up or interview her...very weird
She was scheduled to come in for a second interview IIRC, but never showed and never called. What happened afterwards only LE knows.

With posts like that, you need to post more often! :) Thanks for the info...and a very warm welcome.

Thank You so much, I have been glued to this site for so long and just love reading all the wonderful threads. This whole site has so many really talented and dedicated people on it.

I seen someone in here lurking about the time things went poof....that will happen when they start to see their pages getting hit.....I really dont know where to go from here....everyone has worked so hard....I really didnt do much...I looked over myspace pages.....I didnt get to take snap shots...my hubby said our computer doesnt do that...or he doesnt know how to do that....LOL....

I hope the little bit I added to the whole lot of hard work others did will help with what needs to be helped with....:)

:Welcome-12-june: Loanstar

this is a great place!

I find it very interesting that KC could have used VickyA info for the made up nanny.....we will find out....when trial comes.....I just dont want anyone getting hurt from KC....she has done enough!

I didnt see anything in what I looked at that would make me think any differnt....these girls look like loving mothers.....I loved all the pics of their kids....and you know...Im glad they put their pages to priviate....its better I think....then have your kids out there like that.....thats just me though...:)

Gonna just throw this out there!

KC finds the 9th of June very important!

Go to Orlando area news for June 9th, and check out what was important on that day.

Look for the connections.

Gonna just throw this out there!

KC finds the 9th of June very important!

Go to Orlando area news for June 9th, and check out what was important on that day.

Look for the connections.

Is there a specific article you can link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966