ISIS burns alive Jordanian pilot hostage. **GRAPHIC CONTENT**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:loveyou:
Will King of Jordan lead airstrikes on Islamic State HIMSELF? Reports say trained pilot could take part - after he quoted Clint Eastwood revenge Western in US Congress

Jordan's King Abdullah II quoted film character saying 'I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down'

Abdullah told members of Congress how his only problem would be running out of fuel and bullets

'He said there is going to be retribution like ISIS hasn't seen
,' one congressman said

The king was in Washington for meetings with members of Congress

When video emerged showing the brutal execution of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kassasbeh, he was brought to the White House for a last-minute meeting

Obama administration has announced a new $1 billion aid package to Jordan

Trained pilot may personally take part in airstrikes on ISIS targets, according to reports

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Obama-meet-pilots-killing.html#ixzz3QreUI5JF

:loveyou: bbm this is encouraging news

My son (11) reads, watches and follows world events. He did not watch the video, but, knows what ISIS had done to the pilot. Before he went to bed last night, he turned to me and said "This pilot will change the world. His death will change the world".

Oh, how I wish that were true. That his brutal, horrific murder will wake up the world. I'm not as confident as my boy.

Fox News is reporting that Jordan has launched air strikes on ISIS. Shep Smith can't say exactly where they have struck.

My son (11) reads, watches and follows world events. He did not watch the video, but, knows what ISIS had done to the pilot. Before he went to bed last night, he turned to me and said "This pilot will change the world. His death will change the world".

Oh, how I wish that were true. That his brutal, horrific murder will wake up the world. I'm not as confident as my boy.

I sure hope your son is right! I teared up when I saw that photo of the pilot being taken hostage - he looked absolutely shell-shocked. My heart goes out to that poor man and what he went thru from day one of captivity. These disgusting people are just brutal and cruel.

Momoffourboys, your son sounds very astute, bright and like a sweetheart......good for him that he keeps up on world events....that's terrific. (I loved when my son was that age....thanks for the pleasant memory!)

Will King of Jordan lead airstrikes on Islamic State HIMSELF? Reports say trained pilot could take part - after he quoted Clint Eastwood revenge Western in US Congress

Jordan's King Abdullah II quoted film character saying 'I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down'

Abdullah told members of Congress how his only problem would be running out of fuel and bullets'He said there is going to be retribution like ISIS hasn't seen,' one congressman said

The king was in Washington for meetings with members of Congress

When video emerged showing the brutal execution of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kassasbeh, he was brought to the White House for a last-minute meeting

Obama administration has announced a new $1 billion aid package to Jordan

Trained pilot may personally take part in airstrikes on ISIS targets, according to reports

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Obama-meet-pilots-killing.html#ixzz3QreUI5JF

BBM. I don't think this is going to be a problem. I don't believe there is a civilized country in the world right now that won't be willing to pitch in. Not only including, but especially, in the in the Middle East.

BBM. I don't think this is going to be a problem. I don't believe there is a civilized country in the world right now that won't be willing to pitch in. Not only including, but especially, in the in the Middle East.

ITA. King Abdullah will have a lot of support. I only hope that the support comes from other Arab countries. Not just the US and Israel.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman on Wednesday sent his condolences to Jordanian King Abdullah after a pilot from the Hashemite Kingdom was burned alive and killed by Islamic State terrorists the previous day.

"The citizens of Israel, who have been dealing with cruel terror of every kind for 66 years, identify with [Jordan's] pain and support the harsh and decisive Jordanian response to the event," he said after Jordan executed two terrorists in response to the incident.

"King Abdullah must be praised on his quick and powerful response to this despicable terror. Already this morning they executed a terrorist which ISIS had wished to have released, as well as another al-Qaida operative. Soon they will execute more terrorists imprisoned in the Kingdom," he said.

Liberman said that world leaders must respond to terror, particularly that of Islamic State in a similar manner. "Terror cannot be defeated with words and declarations, but rather with harsh actions."

He said that it was forbidden to negotiate with terrorists or carry out prisoner swaps with them. "They must be annihilated and eradicated as the King of Jordan has done."

"The world needs strong leadership which is obligated to destroy Islamic terrorism, including ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, al-Qaida and their partners," he said.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...h-response-to-pilots-execution-by-ISIS-389956

Ya.....he's seriously pi$$ed!

They appear to be from the same tribe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashemite

State television showed a sombre king sitting alongside the army chief and senior officials visiting the Kasaesbeh tribal family in Aya, a village near Karak 100 km (60 miles) south of the capital Amman.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/So...xecution-strikes-ISIS-targets-in-Syria-390121

Thousands of Jordanians flocked to pay respects in traditional Arab Bedouin style in a part of the country where influential tribes form an important pillar of the Hashemite rule, supplying the army and security forces with its manpower.

.Just heard on Fox News....the Jordanian pilots who flew the air strikes this morning then flew over the dead pilot's home in a show of support and solidarity.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman on Wednesday sent his condolences to Jordanian King Abdullah after a pilot from the Hashemite Kingdom was burned alive and killed by Islamic State terrorists the previous day.

"The citizens of Israel, who have been dealing with cruel terror of every kind for 66 years, identify with [Jordan's] pain and support the harsh and decisive Jordanian response to the event," he said after Jordan executed two terrorists in response to the incident.

"King Abdullah must be praised on his quick and powerful response to this despicable terror. Already this morning they executed a terrorist which ISIS had wished to have released, as well as another al-Qaida operative. Soon they will execute more terrorists imprisoned in the Kingdom," he said.

Liberman said that world leaders must respond to terror, particularly that of Islamic State in a similar manner. "Terror cannot be defeated with words and declarations, but rather with harsh actions."

He said that it was forbidden to negotiate with terrorists or carry out prisoner swaps with them. "They must be annihilated and eradicated as the King of Jordan has done."

"The world needs strong leadership which is obligated to destroy Islamic terrorism, including ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, al-Qaida and their partners," he said.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...h-response-to-pilots-execution-by-ISIS-389956

BBM

I couldn't agree more.

ITA. King Abdullah will have a lot of support. I only hope that the support comes from other Arab countries. Not just the US and Israel.

The other Arab countries have far more to fear from ISIS than the US or England. They are much easier "marks" if you will, easier to actually move into and take over entire areas, as they have done in Iraq and Syria.

As usual, Israel is more vulnerable, but not by much. Too many years of fighting for survival already, they are tougher and smarter than ISIS. Plus ISIS has to know if they touch Israel they will be dealing a lot more directly with the US than they are now.

King Abdullah II is the hero the civilized world needs right now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Abdullah II is the hero the civilized world needs right now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. King Abdullah and President El Sisi can facilitate a dramatic change in the Arab world.

From El Sisi's New Year Speech:

“It’s inconceivable,” he said, “that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire umma [Islamic world] to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world. Impossible!”

http://spectator.org/articles/61428/new-year-egypt-significance-president-sisis-speech

I'm having technical issues- either with forum or phone. Posts won't post then they'll post 2x. Sorry about that. :-/

Jordan's air force fly over the home town of pilot murdered by ISIS after returning from sortie in Syria as nation's king visits his mourning family

Pilots pay tribute to murdered comrade Moaz al-Kasasbeh over hometown

Came as Abdullah II visited the pilot's grieving family in the village of Aya

Father Saif al-Kasasbeh called King a 'wise monarch' for opposing ISIS

King has vowed a 'harsh' revenge for the pilot being burnt alive and has already had two ISIS-linked jihadis executed for terror offences

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-visits-mourning-family.html#ixzz3QtnmVZ7S

I dont normally have much use for Fox News but I think this atrocity committed by these fanatic savages should be seen by the world.
Sorry,they have forfeited the right to have their 'grievances' considered or addressed by the civilized world.

I dont normally have much use for Fox News but I think this atrocity committed by these fanatic savages should be seen by the world.
Sorry,they have forfeited the right to have their 'grievances' considered or addressed by the civilized world.

The video serves a purpose for eliminating any doubts that this ''group'' did not commit this atrocity.

Airstrikes Hit ISIL Terrorists in Syria, Iraq

From a Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve News Release

SOUTHWEST ASIA, Feb. 5, 2015 – U.S. and coalition military forces continued to attack Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant terrorists in Syria, using bomber, fighter and remotely piloted aircraft to conduct three airstrikes, Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve officials reported today.

Separately, U.S. and coalition military forces conducted nine airstrikes against ISIL terrorists in Iraq using bomber, attack, fighter and remotely piloted aircraft, officials reported.

Officials reported details of the latest strikes, which took place between 8 a.m. yesterday and 8 a.m. today, local time, noting that assessments of results are based on initial reports.

Airstrikes in Syria

-- Near Kobani, three airstrikes struck three ISIL tactical units.

Airstrikes in Iraq

-- Near Al Asad, an airstrike struck an ISIL staging location.
-- Near Al Qaim, an airstrike struck an ISIL bulldozer.
-- Near Bayji, two airstrikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed three ISIL vehicles and an ISIL warehouse.
-- Near Fallujah, two airstrikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL vehicle.
-- Near Kirkuk, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL vehicle.
-- Near Mosul, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL staging location and seven ISIL vehicles.
-- Near Tal Afar, an airstrike denied ISIL key terrain.

All aircraft returned to base safely.

Part of Operation Inherent Resolve
The strikes were conducted as part of Operation Inherent Resolve, the operation to eliminate the ISIL terrorist group and the threat they pose to Iraq, Syria, the region, and the wider international community. The destruction of ISIL targets in Syria and Iraq further limits the terrorist group's ability to project terror and conduct operations.

Coalition nations which have conducted airstrikes in Iraq include the U.S., Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. Coalition nations which have conducted airstrikes in Syria include the U.S., Bahrain, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=128123

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back