Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4min ago

Internet collapses in Yemen after recent Houthi attacks targeting Israel and US

Internet access across the war-torn nation of Yemen collapsed early this mornings without explanation, web monitors say.

The outage began early today and affected the YemenNet, which is now controlled by Yemen’s Iranian-backed Houthi rebels.

Both NetBlocks, a group tracking internet outages, and the internet services company CloudFlare report the outage. The two don’t offer a cause for the outage.

The Houthis and Yemen telecommunication officials don’t immediately acknowledge the outage.

[...]

The outage comes after a series of recent drone and missile attacks by the Houthis targeting Israel amid its campaign of airstrikes and a ground offensive targeting Hamas in the Gaza Strip. That includes a claimed strike Thursday again targeting the Israeli port city Eilat on the Red Sea. Meanwhile, the Houthis also shot down an American MQ-9 Reaper drone this week as well with a surface-to-air missile, part of a wide series of attacks in the Mideast raising concerns about a regional war breaking out.

5min ago

New top American general says Israeli goal of toppling Hamas ‘a pretty large order’

Asked whether he’s concerned that the rapidly climbing, non-combatant death toll in Gaza due to Israel’s war against Hamas will lead Palestinian civilians to turn to terror activity, US Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Gen. Charles Q. Brown responds, “Yes, very much so.”

[...]

“That’s why when we talk about time — the faster you can get to a point where you stop the hostilities, you have less strife for the civilian population that turns into someone who now wants to be the next member of Hamas,” he says.

Brown calls Israel’s war aim of toppling Hamas “a pretty large order,” while claiming that Israel was focused on targeting senior Hamas leadership, which it might succeed in doing more quickly.

Israel has said Hamas’s Gaza leader Yahya Sinwar is at the top of its kill list, as the IDF slowly advances in its ground incursion through northern section of the Strip

An American intelligence official tells The New York Times that Sinwar’s exact location is not known to the US, they left open the possibility that the IDF has a better understanding of where he is.

[...]

LIVE: Daily update with LTC (Res.) @JConricus

At about the 3:50 minute mark, Conricus is showing a Hamas video of a guy with an RPG launcher on his way to strike Israeli tanks. He's not wearing a uniform. He's wearing civilian clothing.

Conricus questions if, when the man dies, will the Hamas-controlled Gaza Health Ministry put him in the column of "civilians killed?"

And he wasn't the only one in civilian clothing. All of his comrades were as well.

Last edited:
This week I was in deep in the northern Gaza Strip, embedded with the Combat Engineering Corps' 614th Battalion.On the outskirts of Gaza City, troops found and destroyed a Hamas tunnel. The entrance was hidden underneath a child's bed in a large beachfront home. Enjoy the read.https://timesofisrael.com/inside-a-gaza-bedroom-soldiers-searching-for-tunnels-find-how-low-hamas-can-go/

All this time, energy, money and some form of ingenuity that went into these tunnels rather than, as has been said here often, they could’ve made a Tel Aviv but chose to make a Beirut.

IMO if there were no worry that hostages may be in those tunnels, I’d rather the IDF just flood them all. Drown whatever Hamas are in there and ruin their equipment.

Or, if it’s too difficult to bring in that amount of water, then use the bulldozers to throw the rubble over the openings so no one can get out. Let them suffocate, they deserve it IMO since that’s where they choose to hide and to craft their wickedness.

But it can’t be done because of the possibility that that is where some or all of the hostages are being “stored.”

My opinion

This week I was in deep in the northern Gaza Strip, embedded with the Combat Engineering Corps' 614th Battalion.On the outskirts of Gaza City, troops found and destroyed a Hamas tunnel. The entrance was hidden underneath a child's bed in a large beachfront home. Enjoy the read.https://timesofisrael.com/inside-a-gaza-bedroom-soldiers-searching-for-tunnels-find-how-low-hamas-can-go/

Here's a reporter worth reading! Incredible story and photos.

LIVE: Daily update with LTC (Res.) @JConricus

At about the 3:50 minute mark, Conricus is showing a Hamas video of a guy with an RPG launcher on his way to strike Israeli tanks. He's not wearing a uniform. He's wearing civilian clothing.

Conricus questions if, when the man dies, will the Hamas-controlled Gaza Health Ministry put him in the column of "civilians killed?"

And he wasn't the only one in civilian clothing. All of his comrades were as well.

This is something that greatly alarms me, as well as most of us, I imagine.

It’s imperative that the trucks are checked to ensure nothing dangerous or illegal is coming through as contraband, and that no Hamas members are taxiing in on those trucks.

But how to control that no Hamas members decked out in civilian clothes are marching out in disguise? Is the IDF able to perform hand checks on every civilian, or apparent civilian, who walks through the corridor during the “pauses?”

Are there metal detectors somewhere?

Imo it’s certainly conceivable that terrorists will attempt to affect a civilian manner so as to escape the IDF.

We’ve already seen pictures of weapons stored in children’s backpacks. I remember female Chechnyan terrorists who hid explosives beneath their clothing when they bombed the theater in Russia.

I know the IDF knows this far better than I do, but I wonder if the pressure on them, the vast amount of people, and the deceitfulness of Hamas make it impossible for them to thoroughly search.:(

IMO

This link describes female suicide bombers with explosives hidden beneath their clothing:

Last edited:
This is something that greatly alarms me, as well as most of us, I imagine.

It’s imperative that the trucks are checked to ensure nothing dangerous or illegal is coming through as contraband, and that no Hamas members are taxiing in on those trucks.

But how to control that no Hamas members decked out in civilian clothes are marching out in disguise? Is the IDF able to perform hand checks on every civilian, or apparent civilian, who walks through the corridor during the “pauses?”

Are there metal detectors somewhere?

Imo it’s certainly conceivable that terrorists will attempt to affect a civilian manner so as to escape the IDF.

We’ve already seen pictures of weapons stored in children’s backpacks. I remember female Chechnyan terrorists who hid explosives beneath their clothing when they bombed the theater in Russia.

I know the IDF knows this far better than I do, but I wonder if the pressure on them, the vast amount of people, and the deceitfulness of Hamas make it impossible for them to thoroughly search.:(

IMO
In an article I posted earlier, an IDF spokesman said they know Who’s evacuating. They watch. I, also, think most militants can’t/won’t leave.

8:07 am

Iran said to tell Qatar that expansion of Israel-Hamas war ‘inevitable’

Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian has reportedly told his Qatari counterpart Sheikh Mohammed Bin Abdulrahman Al Thani that the expansion of the Israel-Hamas war is “inevitable.”

“Due to the expansion of the intensity of the war against Gaza’s civilian residents, expansion of the scope of the war has become inevitable,” Iran’s Press TV quotes Amir-Abdollahian as saying in a phone call yesterday.

Iran and its terror proxies in Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, and Iraq have been threatening a regional conflict since the start of the war ...

The US has sent two aircraft carrier groups and a nuclear-powered submarine to the region in a bid to deter Tehran.

Qatar, which has close ties to Hamas, has been working to try to broker a ceasefire and a hostage release.

"Democrats tell Biden to let Palestinians stay in the U.S. as the Gaza war rages:

More than 100 lawmakers urge White House to grant them protected immigration status."

I vote NO on that. We'd end up with Hamas invaders in this country too.

Why don't Middle Eastern countries welcome Gazan refugees into their lands?

With over 2 million people living on a tiny Strip, I'm not so sure what could be different.

But if we mean tunnels - I agree :)
What could be different!!??

The west has poured billions into Gaza over the decades. Billions. They could start with:

1) No more Hamas political OR military wings;
2) No more terrorist networks of any kind running their strip;
3) No more tunnels;
4) No more 'military targets' in/on/under and next to schools, hospitals, chrches and mosques;
5) No more using ambulances as cover for military activities;
6) No more of those billions funding a 'health ministry' that is OK with givng their last 600 litres of fuel to terrorists
7) Ditto for a health minstry that places wounded terrorists on medical evacuation lists instead of truely innocent Palestinian victims;
8) No more money to Boy Scouts and Girl Guide infrastructre meant to disguise military rocket and munitions sites;
9) No more billions being siphoned off for the top three Hamas multi-BILLIONAIRES;
10) No more money to rockets/drones etc etc; and last, but by far not the least
11) NO MORE UNRWA "Schools" of Indoctrination. Not one more red cent.

If UNRWA Schools continue to exist in the manner that they have been for decades now, Irael will be defending itself against same old, same old in 10 years from now .... and we, the "all-forgiving and forgetting west" will be paying to rebuild Gaza all over again infinitum while the Israelis will continue paying with their lives. That cr!p needs to stop once and for all.

What could be different!!?? Everything should already have been different if they actually put the money we've already given them to legitimate uses for the betterment of themselves and their families.

That's just a few things ... there's soooooooooo many more.

Last edited:
#BREAKING IDF tanks surround two hospitals in the center of Gaza City and call for their immediate evacuation.

Inside a Gaza bedroom, soldiers searching for tunnels find how low Hamas can go
ToI joins combat engineers in north Gaza as they methodically hunt and destroy every underground fortification they can find, including under a kid’s bed in a seaside neighborhood

Documentation: fire in the Rantisi hospital area, a container loaded with rockets was located on the beach

#BREAKING: The IDF announced the elimination of a number of high-ranking Hamas terrorists including some involved in the October 7th attack. The IDF announced the elimination of multiple members of Hamas' Nakhaba Unit (the unit which led the Oct. 7th terror attack) including Ahmed Musa, the commander of the Nakhaba Unit and Omar Elhandi, a platoon commander. Ahmed Musa was the commander of the raids on the IDF's Zikim base, Kibbutz Zikim, and the Yaftach outpost. In recent days, Musa led an offensive against IDF forces in western Jabaliya. Musa and Elhandi were both killed in western Jabaliya.Additionally, the IDF announced the elimination of Muhammad Kahlot, the head of Hamas' Northern Brigades assassination unit.During overnight fighting, the IDF says the 252nd Division killed 19 Hamas operatives who were preparing to attack troops.

Israeli defense officials say UAV attack on Eilat carried out by Imam Hossein Division, Iran's elite force in Syria. via
@WallaNews

Israeli media reports that IDF troops have surrounded two hospitals in Gaza City and are calling for them to evacuate.

Fighting in the Shifa Hospital area, which declared: "The medical teams will not leave" | ongoing updates

According to reports from Gaza: the encirclement of the Shifa hospital has been completed. There is an exchange of fire on the outskirts of the hospital between IDF forces and Hamas terrorists
@ndvori

The director of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza: "We expect the hospital to be bombed at any moment."Reports claim the encirclement of Shifa' hospital has been completed. There is an exchange of fire on the outskirts of the hospital between IDF forces and Hamas.

Abu Mazen: We are ready to accept responsibility in Gaza as part of a comprehensive political solution for the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza

"Dozens of Hamas terrorists are rounded up by Israel's Shin Bet in dramatic raid on West Bank village."

1699611173151.png

Nov 10, 2023 rbbm
''Author Rabbi Shmuley Boteach criticised a Washington Post columnist's comments calling for Israel to give photographers and journalists “the benefit of the doubt” after claims they had advance knowledge of the Hamas attacks on October 7. Washington Post columnist Megan McArdle's comments come after the Israeli government lashed the New York Times, Associated Press, Reuters and CNN over allegations photographers and journalists who worked at the outlets had prior knowledge of terror group Hamas' attacks on Israel. Ms McArdle tweeted, "I understand Israel's anger, but it is morally wrong and a political mistake to target journalists who rushed to cover a story. Possibly some of them are complicit, I don’t know. But Israel should give them the benefit of the doubt,” Ms McArdle tweeted. Author Rabbi Shmuley Boteach was asked in an interview with Sky News host Rita Panahi about his thoughts on the columnist's call for the Israeli government to give photojournalists the benefit of the doubt. “Give them the benefit of the doubt, these are media outlets that have falsely maligned Israel for decades. These are media outlets that have demonised the Jewish state for simply defending itself from another genocide, from another Holocaust,” Mr Boteach told Sky News host Rita Panahi. “They don’t have the benefit of the doubt because their maligning and demonisation of Israel has gone on for so long, that their bias is so apparent, that none of us would be surprised if they had advanced knowledge of the attack. Author Rabbi Shmuley Boteach went on to question what the photojournalists were doing at the Gaza-Israel border in the first place so early in the morning. “By the way, what were the New York Times, CNN, and Reuters photojournalists doing on the Gaza-Israel border at 6:30 am on a Saturday morning, were they camping out, were they barbequing for their families,” he said. “They need to explain how they were there taking pictures if they had no advance knowledge.”

''

'Nov 9, 2023
Bullet holes pierced the front of a Montreal Jewish school overnight Wednesday just hours after violence erupted at Concordia University between two student groups'.

'Nov 9, 2023 #LosAngeles #IsraelHamasWar #Brawl
A brawl broke out between pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian demonstrators outside of the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles. The brawl occurred after a screening of a video released by the Israeli military showing a compilation of raw footage of the Hamas terrorist attacks. The screening was promoted by actress Gal Gadot, but she was not in attendance.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow