Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to terrorists get control of a population? They are teaching hate and leading by control.
Very true.

Then factor in that the terrorists also have a vested personal interest in perpetual conflict- No need for a Jihad leader if there is no ongoing Jihad. But... if there is an ongoing Jihad, they get to be the Jihad leader for a very long time.

At the same time, however, terrorists also exploit the legitimate greviances of their people. Palestinians do have legitimate greviances. HAMAS did not just appear in a vacuam.

Likewise, the US stands for freedom. But... must we subsidize Israeli apartheid polices to the tune of 4 billion per year?

Should the US demand that new settlement construction / ongoing shrinking of Palestinian land be stopped? Does the fact that settlement construction is ohh so fully and totally legal under Israeli laws mean that its ethical?

3 minutes ago:

——

23 minutes ago:

——

6 hours ago: Video re: Be’ eri - (This is where the ZAKA responder said there were “two piles” of dead children, 10 each in the pile, tied and burned, (and other atrocities he said he will not talk about) :

Eta/reference from prior thread:

Ref 1
dotr said:

margarita25 said:
Wow… :(. This man from Zakar has been doing this, recovering bodies for 33 years all over the world, “he has never seen anything like this,”…”brutality of Hamas stunned his entire team”…in Be'eri, out of about 280 bodies, 80 percent was tortured…..two piles of ten children each, tied and burned to death…”This is something beyond”…”This is next level”….”this is indescribable and I won’t describe everything that I saw”…

Just no words.

This is modern day Holocaust. I just can’t believe all this.

Eta: Hamas booby trapped the bodies.

—-
Eta2: The murders varied from location to location, if they had “time,” they tortured them.

Ref 2:

Last edited:

European Parliament calls for Hamas to be ‘eliminated,’ urges release of hostages​

Non-binding resolution expresses concern for humanitarian conditions in Gaza Strip, calls for pause in fighting to allow for supplies to reach needy​

The European Parliament on Thursday called for the Hamas terror group to be “eliminated” in a scathing rebuke of its devastating onslaught on southern Israel on October 7.

In a non-binding resolution passed 500-21, the body demanded the “unconditional release” of hostages held in Gaza, blasting their kidnapping as a war crime while expressing sympathy for civilian victims on both sides of the conflict.

The parliament “condemns, in the strongest possible terms, the despicable terrorist attacks committed by the terrorist group Hamas against Israel and expresses its support for the State of Israel and its people [and] reiterates that the terrorist organization Hamas needs to be eliminated.”

MORE: European Parliament calls for Hamas to be ‘eliminated,’ urges release of hostages

I don't believe a "handbook" exists.

Unnamed sources are used by government officials to spread propaganda. I vividly recall the claim from our American VP that Iraq had "weapons of mass destruction" and that is why America got involved in the Iraq war. It was a lie.

JMO
That's OK if that's what you wish to believe.

I've linked in South First Responders into these threads for about a week now (since I first got clearance for them as a source). They're the group of pers who were immediately sent in to recover remains (Israeli vicitms and terrorists) since day one.

They have been uploading traffic camera footage, go-pro and cell phone footage from terrorists and their own footage taken as they rushed into these areas.

It was they who found these documents and captured it on film almost two weeks ago now. I mentionned it in the threads that it was recovered way back then ... then posted the actual link a day or two later to the footage once SFR was approved as a source. These are the same cameras and footages being released by twitter and on MSM (usually a couple days after SFR posts).

I believe them.

Unnamed sources are used by government officials to spread propaganda. I vividly recall the claim from our American VP that Iraq had "weapons of mass destruction" and that is why America got involved in the Iraq war. It was a lie.

JMO

Here is the handbook that you don’t believe exists.

The president of Israel, Isaac Herzog, was given one that was removed from a dead terrorist by the IDF.

There is a link attached to view the book for yourself, but it is in Arabic.

Yesterday on either CNN or NBC, I forget which one I was watching, they had a copy and translated portions of the Arabic into English using red lettering.

It was highly specific as to what Hamas should do to their victims and how to do it.

It made reference to children and to the taking of hostages, so that was planned in advance and not in a sudden frenzy.

This also helps explain why women, children, babies and the elderly were slaughtered in every kibbutz. It was preplanned according to the manual.

Also included were specific instructions on how to deal with the most “difficult” victims.

This is not akin to Iraq where assumptions were made. This is cold hard proof, unless you think the Israeli president is lying. Also he’s not exactly an “unnamed source.”

IMO

Last edited:

JMO

There are photos in this article of the handbook. As Vern said, South First Responders posted the first 4 pages of the handbook on their site, and 4 more pages were shared with Sky News.

Possibly it "could" be propaganda, but it would be very elaborate propaganda that would likely have to have been pre-prepared and pre-printed by Israelis who obviously did not know that they were about to be attacked.

The handbook is dated Oct 2022.

Sky News showed the documents to Hamas experts who said that while they are difficult to confirm with 100% confidence, they are likely to be genuine.

One document is titled "Mission Kibbutz Mefalsim" and outlines the structure of the team sent in as consisting of "a commander and two squads of five people".
It also suggests that this is "phase A" of the attack.

Some pages also detail predictions on the length of time it would take Israeli reinforcements to arrive, with warnings that troops stationed nearby could arrive at the kibbutz "within 3-5 minutes".

The president of Israel, Isaac Herzog, was given one that was removed from a dead terrorist by the IDF.

Yesterday on either CNN or NBC, I forget which one I was watching, they had a copy and translated portions of the Arabic into English using red lettering.

It was highly specific as to what Hamas should do to their victims and how to do it.

It made reference to children and to the taking of hostages, so that was planned in advance and not in a sudden frenzy.

This also helps explain why women, children, babies and the elderly were slaughtered in every kibbutz. It was preplanned according to the manual.

Also included were specific instructions on how to deal with the most “difficult” victims.

This is not akin to Iraq where assumptions were made. This is cold hard proof, unless you think the Israeli president is lying. Also he’s not exactly an “unnamed source.”

IMO
Brutal stuff. The videos I saw showed men on a mission and who seemed to know what they were doing. There didn't seem to be confusion or hesitation. It is interesting from this story that the live streaming may have been really about controlling the militants, for the purpose of ensuring that they were doing what they were told. It really is diabolical. But the existence of the handbook, to me, says that many of these guys weren't well trained beforehand. Some appear to be trained and disciplined but others (like the ones hauling off the hostages in several videos) appear to just be thugs.

JMO

Whether or not a handbook exists (which it seems some reliable sources have been clearly supplied), it seems to be it would be common sense to “kill the difficult ones first,” etc. (as I mentioned, elderly are going to be less mobile, health issues, esp. without meds, etc.).

Additionally, there are of course going to be strategic aspects to the handling of hostages (as mentioned). So why wouldn’t they have a handbook, they had diagrams, which were recovered from their bodies, that showed their plans.

Also, top, reliable sources, iirc have talked about Hamas and “shields”.

I haven’t read the handbook yet. But imo, the headline at least seems realistic, and not “propaganda.”

Eta: I wonder if Sinwar wrote the handbook, while “studying the Israelis” during his 20 year tensure in prison and in recent years. After all he was a hostage himself, was the highest ranking prisoner out of the 1,027 traded in the Shalit deal.

(Checking videos, I thought I remember something maaaybe about this, maybe not)

—-

Eta:

IMO

Last edited:

GAZA, Oct 19 (Reuters) - Twenty truckloads of aid due to be transported over the Egyptian border are unlikely to raise spirits in the beleaguered Gaza Strip, where Palestinians are squarely focused on surviving Israeli air strikes and acute food and medicine shortages.

After intensive diplomacy, Egypt agreed to reopen its border crossing with Gaza to allow aid to reach Palestinians, the U.S. said, as the humanitarian crisis worsened for the 2.3 million people trapped there and anti-Israel protests flared across the Middle East.

The United States and Egypt have been pushing for a deal with Israel to get aid delivered to Gaza, and the White House said on Wednesday it had been agreed for up to 20 trucks to pass through the Rafah crossing from Egypt in the coming days, with hopes for more trucks later.

Israel reiterated it would not allow aid through its crossing with Gaza until Hamas released about 200 hostages seized during its cross-border attack on Israel on Oct. 7. Hamas militants killed about 1,400 people in the assault.

(google translate)
Israeli newspapers reporting:
"Terror cocaine": This is the drug used by the Hamas terrorists who carried out the massacre in the south
It appears that many of the Hamas terrorists who carried out the southern Yishuv massacre consumed stimulant drugs while committing the atrocities, according to a report in News 12
Maariv Online 10/19/2023 6:30 PM 3 min reading
(Terror cocaine in Hebrew -Keptagon-Fentanyl)

"קוקאין הטרור": זה הסם ששימש את מחבלי חמאס שביצעו את הטבח בדרום​

מסתמן שרבים ממחבלי חמאס שביצעו את הטבח היישובי הדרום צרכו סמים ממריצים בזמן שביצעו את מעשי הזוועה, כך לפי דיווח בחדשות 12​

מעריב אונליין 19/10/2023 18:30 3 דק' קריאה

(google translate)
"Terror cocaine": This is the drug used by the Hamas terrorists who carried out the massacre in the south
It appears that many of the Hamas terrorists who carried out the southern Yishuv massacre consumed stimulant drugs while committing the atrocities, according to a report in News 12

מסתמן שרבים ממחבלי חמאס שביצעו את הטבח היישובי הדרום צרכו סמים ממריצים בזמן שביצעו את מעשי הזוועה, כך לפי דיווח בחדשות 12​

This I believe. I'd wondered if those (mostly) young men were encouraged or required to take some substance to decrease inhibitions, etc. That would explain (imo) how they were able to be so unusually brutal in their actions. I'm wondering how they felt when the drugs wore off...

This I believe. I'd wondered if those (mostly) young men were encouraged or required to take some substance to decrease inhibitions, etc. That would explain (imo) how they were able to be so unusually brutal in their actions. I'm wondering how they felt when the drugs wore off...
That’s what another article said. That fentanyl gave them energy and also apathetic. Fentanyl was found on both terrorists and victims.

(google translate)

What on earth.

Reminds me of the Hamas terrorist holding the children, the little boy and the baby, his eyes, imo. (They of course could be bulging out or whatever you want to call it with sick adrenaline, with or without the “terror cocaine.”)

Image via @NoSpoonFeeding
1697507809584.png

Last edited:
Do we know who the family taken hostage is at :15? I haven’t seen this video before, anyone know where that orig video can be found, presumably this is from Hamas go-pro?
Did not find a name atm, but apparently the family has been taken hostage.
''This is one of those videos we wish we didn’t have to share.

An Israeli child is executed in front of her siblings and parents who are currently being held hostage by Hamas.

If this isn’t pure evil, nothing is.

Please help us make sure the world knows what is happening. pic.twitter.com/soOloHPDFA

— Israel ישראל (@Israel) October 8, 2023''

Did not find a name atm, but apparently the family has been taken hostage.
''This is one of those videos we wish we didn’t have to share.

An Israeli child is executed in front of her siblings and parents who are currently being held hostage by Hamas.

If this isn’t pure evil, nothing is.

Please help us make sure the world knows what is happening. pic.twitter.com/soOloHPDFA

— Israel ישראל (@Israel) October 8, 2023''

:(

Thank you very much, @dotr.

:(

Video

Last edited:
BBm
So true. So many of the victims/hostages described by family as peace activists who were sympathetic to the suffering of the Palestinians and tried to help.

One of the peace activists I read about, Vivian Silver.

oct 19, 2023 #Israel #Gaza #Palestine
Israel’s Defense Minister told troops they would soon see Gaza “from the inside,” signaling a potential Israeli ground operation could come soon. NBC News' Richard Engel reports from Israel on fears of a widening war in the Middle East and the growing humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

• ''US President Joe Biden began a speech Thursday evening to Americans by saying that "we're facing an inflection point in history" amid the ongoing war in Israel.
    He went on to renew his promise of getting American hostages home to America.
    "As I told the families of Americans being held captive by Hamas, we're pursuing every avenue to bring their loved ones home," he said. "As president, there is no higher priority for me than the safety of Americans held hostage."
  • ''NOW: US President Joe Biden is delivering a primetime address from the White House to make the case to continue funding Israel and Ukraine during their war efforts. The remarks come one day after the president traveled to Tel Aviv and brokered a Gaza aid agreement between Egypt and Israel.
  • The countries have signaled readiness for aid to begin moving into the enclave, however, the Rafah crossing is not expected to open Friday for a convoy of vital humanitarian aid to enter Gaza from Egypt, multiple sources told CNN, despite expectations voiced by Biden and others that it would be open. US officials now expect the first convoy of humanitarian aid will cross the border this weekend.
  • Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel will allow aid to enter Gaza via Egypt, but it will not let supplies enter the enclave from its own territory until Hamas releases all hostages.
  • The World Health Organization said earlier Thursday that trucks of medical aid are "ready to go" at the border between Gaza and Egypt.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab