Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were wearing ID bracelets to avoid mass burial, then why were they buried in a mass burial? Not trying to argue. Just trying to understand. With all the propaganda (both sides) and misreporting, it’s hard to know what’s the truth.

Families of hostages held by Hamas demonstrate in front of Egyptian embassy, Tel Aviv​

"My daughter has been wounded by gunfire and held captive by Hamas for almost a month now... Eden, beautiful inside and out, had gone out to enjoy some music and dance. She embodies kindness."​

If they were wearing ID bracelets to avoid mass burial, then why were they buried in a mass burial? Not trying to argue. Just trying to understand. With all the propaganda (both sides) and misreporting, it’s hard to know what’s the truth.
They just started wearing them!
This popped up in the news yesterday! Articles are dated Oct 25.

Just another reminder of how Hamas is not only filthy, but filthy rich, as well.

Millions of dollars in suitcases carried in by Qatari officials, for one thing.

Money for other causes diverted to them, since ages ago.

Just another reminder of how Hamas is not only filthy, but filthy rich, as well.

Millions of dollars in suitcases carried in by Qatari officials, for one thing.

Money for other causes diverted to them, since ages ago.

And yet Congress is being asked to send more aid to Gaza that will benefit Hamas.

I imagine it all more like this:
I own a property we'll call "House of Vern" (HOV). I have my own water supply, power supply, fuel supply and a shed on my property. I do my own grocery shopping.
Though you have very good and valid analogies, the problem as a whole is more complex. For example, I hope the House of Vern would not do any of the following via legal permission from the City Government:

- Deem that one neighbor's back yard is "abandoned", then seize it.

- Deem that another neighbor's garage is "under utilized" (neighbor does not have a car- right?), then seize it for "redevelopment".

- Deem that the stairs going to their front door are an "illegal construction"- then tear them down. Once the neighbor is elderly, they won't really be able to get into the house. Looks like another future "abandonment" (wink, nod)....

- Encourage hostile people to camp in the other neighbor's former back yard. They then constantly shine big mag light flash lights through the house windows and taunt them etc.

Last edited:
They were not identified: They were photographed. They had blood drawn. They were assigned a number.

I guess family members look at the photos and if it is someone missing, they retrieve the blood (DNA) sample that correlates with the photo. The family member provides DNA and they compare.

I wonder who does this, it sounds way too organized and humane for Hamas, but perhaps the Palestine Ministry of Health does it with help from an NGO that is situated in Gaza.

I found this interesting
(You can find several interviews with him on FOX. He speaks a lot about the fact that HAMAS is not a civil right movement, but mostly, a religious one).

Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, says after civilians are evacuated, Hamas' rule in Gaza must be ended.
Watch: 'Son of Hamas' tells Fox News how Hamas must be fought

And yet Congress is being asked to send more aid to Gaza that will benefit Hamas.
Exactly. Aid that will never reach the people who really need it. Aid that will be used to further Hamas terrorism.

I really feel for the innocents here. There are countries that want to feed and fuel them, but their own leadership is stopping it by stealing the goods meant to help people in dire need.

Very true. Hamas is responsible for the massacre and immediate concequences. But... both sides are responsible for the long term conflict.
IMO any shape or form of extremism is dangerous.

Hamas is responsible for a whole lot more than that, IMO.
Not just against Jews/Muslims/Israel but against the people who voted for them.

I'd say to the Turkish president that perhaps HAMAS is a liberation group, but they are also committing terrorism. Both can be true. Liberation movement is not sneak attacking innocent civilians who are unarmed and have nothing to do with your agenda.. gee somehow HAMAS missed that memo. If they wished to overthrow the government perhaps they should have attacked the government and not the babies and elderly. You don't get to commit atrocities and call it something else just because you think people are oppressed. Oh and they knew FULL WELL what would happen when they attacked innocent civilians like that.. they took hostages and murdered civilians knowing Israel would come for them and they are. Now they are crying that their hospitals (that they hide in and under) and being targeted. They are putting the very people they want to "liberate" in harms way for their own sick agenda.

HAMAS didn't and doesn't want to liberate anyone.. they want to eradicate Jews. There is a BIG difference.

"A liberation movement is an organization or political movement leading a rebellion, or a non-violent social movement, against a colonial power or national government, often seeking independence based on a nationalist identity and an anti-imperialist outlook"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member