Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just started wearing them!
This popped up in the news yesterday! Articles are dated Oct 25.

I'm very sorry to hear about your relatives in Syria.

With regard to the bracelets of family members in Gaza, I think that is a good idea if you live in a war zone. Family members are more likely to be able to find their loved ones in the event of death so that they can provide them with an individual burial if possible, and know what has happened to them.

Shadi Barud, Deputy Head of Hamas’ Intelligence Directorate has been eliminated by an IDF aerial strike. He took part in the planning of the October 7 massacre and countless other deadly attacks carried out against Israelis.We will continue to strike and eliminate Hamas leaders and operatives responsible for the barbaric attacks.

I'd say to the Turkish president that perhaps HAMAS is a liberation group, but they are also committing terrorism. Both can be true. Liberation movement is not sneak attacking innocent civilians who are unarmed and have nothing to do with your agenda.. gee somehow HAMAS missed that memo. If they wished to overthrow the government perhaps they should have attacked the government and not the babies and elderly. You don't get to commit atrocities and call it something else just because you think people are oppressed. Oh and they knew FULL WELL what would happen when they attacked innocent civilians like that.. they took hostages and murdered civilians knowing Israel would come for them and they are. Now they are crying that their hospitals (that they hide in and under) and being targeted. They are putting the very people they want to "liberate" in harms way for their own sick agenda.

HAMAS didn't and doesn't want to liberate anyone.. they want to eradicate Jews. There is a BIG difference.

"A liberation movement is an organization or political movement leading a rebellion, or a non-violent social movement, against a colonial power or national government, often seeking independence based on a nationalist identity and an anti-imperialist outlook"
You're overthinking this. He knows Hamas are terrorists. Erodgan hates terrorists. He's just engaging in some type of BS for his own gain.

I found this interesting
(You can find several interviews with him on FOX. He speaks a lot about the fact that HAMAS is not a civil right movement, but mostly, a religious one).

Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, says after civilians are evacuated, Hamas' rule in Gaza must be ended.
Watch: 'Son of Hamas' tells Fox News how Hamas must be fought

I’m not on Twitter or any social media, so I can’t follow him, but I read his book, “Son of Hamas,” probably about 10 years ago.

He’s certainly an insider to that world, and he warned us long ago.

What a brave man.
IMO

Moo..so this is basically a religious/cultural war?
So there can be no compromise. Warlords that use religion to hold power over people. Like Northern Ireland the children are raised in a culture of hate and fear. But really a better example would be the Mexican Cartel which is at least honest enough not to use religion..it is just about power and money. Or Haiti where the gangs take control. I cannot feel resentment for the Palestinians because what political party could stand up to Hamas, the Palestinians really have no choice but to accept what cannot be changed. Gangs/terrorists all over the world are getting larger, stronger and more deadly. Even if the bulk of Hamas is terminated some leaders will be left and they will just regroup....moo

You're overthinking this. He knows Hamas are terrorists. Erodgan hates terrorists. He's just engaging in some type of BS for his own gain.
It just gets old. Everyone (various leaders and public talking heads) wants to talk about what it is, what Israel should do, and what will happen if they do X or Y and if the US does this or that.. then something else will happen. Why can't everyone just call HAMAS what it is and say no matter what is happening, what they did is NEVER acceptable?? It's all fine until the terrorists come to their door and commit atrocities and then they want help. I don't care what each countries politics are or who they align with, but if you don't denounce terrorists, then you believe their actions are acceptable and so when the time comes if they are knocking on their door, maybe the world should just say the same things.

@SenBobCasey

I just got off the phone with Dr. McCoy of Allderdice High School and Rabbi Myers from Tree of Life to check in and offer my support. This is a painful week for the Squirrel Hill neighborhood and the entire Jewish community in Pittsburgh. I stand with them, now and always.

They say free Palestine, but continue to want the world to support them, while they plot to kill Jews and Christians.
Moo...

The Foreign Minister of Iran, Hossein Amir-Abdollahian stated today that Hamas is prepared to Release all roughly 250 Hostages which are being Held in the Gaza Strip to the Iranian Government in Tehran, but only if 6,000 Hamas and PIJ “Fighters” are Released from Prisons across Israel.

Last edited:
Another attack on U.S. forces in Iraq, this time in Erbil,
@PentagonPresSec says just now.U.S. have been attacked in Iraq 12 times and Syria four times between Oct. 17 and 26.

WASHINGTON, Oct 26 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden delivered a direct message to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei against targeting U.S. personnel in the region, the White House said on Thursday after American forces were attacked in Iraq and Syria.

Please….

Report: Qatar to reconsider its relationship with Hamas after hostages freed​

The United States and Qatar have agreed to reevaluate the Gulf monarchy’s relationship with Hamas after Doha completes its role in freeing hostages taken by the terror group during its October 7 massacre in Israel, according to a report in the Washington Post.

The report, citing four diplomats with knowledge of the discussions, claims that it has yet to be decided if the review will include the potential deportation of Hamas’s leaders living in Qatar or other similar measures.

Neither is the United States. We withdrew from the ICC in 2002. Russia withdrew in 2016

View attachment 455959
I support the U.S. current leadership position and the US is NOT going to tolerate war crimes:
JMO

On April 2, 2021, President Joe Biden lifted the Trump-era sanctions against Bensouda and Phakiso Mochochoko, head of the ICC's Jurisdiction, Complementarity and Cooperation Division.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken issued a statement maintaining the country's "longstanding objection to the Court’s efforts to assert jurisdiction over personnel of non-States Parties such as the United States and Israel"; however, he added that "our concerns about these cases would be better addressed through engagement with all stakeholders in the ICC process rather than through the imposition of sanctions".[52]
[53]

Although not a member, Biden has welcomed the ICC's decision for the arrest warrant of the President of Russia Vladimir Putin and the Russian Commissioner for Children's Rights Maria Lvova-Belova on March 18, 2023 during the Russian invasion of Ukraine after it was discovered that Russia had deported children from Ukraine.[54][55]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member