Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you recall where you saw the list? I'd like to see the list, or that it was provided to Israel, as we have seen names and ages of 222 victims.

The health ministry in Hamas-controlled Gaza has published a report listing the names of more than 6,000 “documented deaths” in Gaza since the October 7 terror attacks on Israel, after US President Joe Biden questioned the reliability of Palestinian casualty figures.

The report stated that between October 7 and 26, 7,028 Palestinians were killed, including 2,913 children, and blamed the deaths on Israeli military “aggression.” It said a further 281 bodies had not yet been identified.

The ministry said the actual number of dead is likely to be much higher than stated in the report. The list of 6,747 names gives the sex, age and identity card number of each of the victims – an apparent effort to bolster the credibility of its data in the face of challenges from the US and Israel.

4hr ago

White House says ‘not drawing red lines for Israel’

“We’re not drawing red lines for Israel,” Kirby says on a call with reporters. “We’re going to continue to support them” but “since the very beginning we have, and will continue to have, conversations about the manner that they are doing this.”

Kirby says the US is still evaluating the impact of airstrikes against Iranian-backed militias and “we will not hesitate to take further actions in our own self-defense.”

He also says 10 additional trucks filled with humanitarian aid have made it to Gaza, bringing the total to 84, but that the US is aware that fuel there “is only anticipated to last a couple of days.”

4hr ago

FM Eli Cohen slams ‘despicable’ UN resolution urging ceasefire

Foreign Minister Eli Cohen decries a “despicable” resolution passed by the UN General Assembly that calls for a ceasefire in Gaza, amid the ongoing war sparked by the Hamas onslaught in southern Israel on October 7.

“Israel intends to eliminate Hamas just as the world dealt with the Nazis and ISIS,” Cohen says.

39min ago

New US House speaker holds phone call with Netanyahu, stresses ‘strong support’ for Israel

New US House Speaker Mike Johnson says he spoke by phone this evening with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, days after the Louisiana lawmaker was elected to the post by fellow Republicans.

“The House of Representatives stands with Israel and I reaffirmed our strong support,” Johnson writes in a post on X.
The new Speaker of the House may have expressed his personal support, but I doubt the Senate will approve one dime of aid.

JMO

The health ministry in Hamas-controlled Gaza has published a report listing the names of more than 6,000 “documented deaths” in Gaza since the October 7 terror attacks on Israel, after US President Joe Biden questioned the reliability of Palestinian casualty figures.

The report stated that between October 7 and 26, 7,028 Palestinians were killed, including 2,913 children, and blamed the deaths on Israeli military “aggression.” It said a further 281 bodies had not yet been identified.

The ministry said the actual number of dead is likely to be much higher than stated in the report. The list of 6,747 names gives the sex, age and identity card number of each of the victims – an apparent effort to bolster the credibility of its data in the face of challenges from the US and Israel.
I misunderstood. I thought that Hamas had provided the Israeli government with a list of the 50 hostages (up to 33 nationalities) whom they claim were killed due to Israeli airstrikes ... although Hamas may have killed them.

Will the Ukraine budget be split with Israel?
I don't believe it will be split. The new Speaker wants them separate. As it is now, the entire government may shut down in a couple of weeks because of the incredible dysfunction in the House.

JMO

Israel-Hamas war live: Hamas says it’s ‘ready’ for Israeli ground invasion; UN general assembly calls for immediate truce (theguardian.com)
3m ago02.56 BST

Here are some of the latest images of Gaza coming in via news agency wires as Israel intensified its bombardment of the territory overnight on Friday.

Balls of fire and smoke rise above Gaza City. Photograph: Yousef Hassouna/AFP/Getty Images

Smoke from explosions in the northern Gaza Strip. Photograph: Abed Khaled/AP

Blasts and smoke northern Gaza. Photograph: Abed Khaled/AP

A salvo of rockets fired from Gaza City. Photograph: Yousef Hassouna/AFP/Getty Images

Flares fired by the Israeli army light up the sky east of Khan Yunis, southern Gaza. Photograph: Said Khatib/AFP/Getty Images
It looks like there are lights on in the top floor of the highrise. In theory, there is no power for apartment lights at night.

1698459933583.png

It looks like there are lights on in the top floor of the highrise. In theory, there is no power for apartment lights at night.

View attachment 456396
Wow; the UN went all-in on a truce ... not even trying to get the required cease-fire first. Typical. That's not going to happen.

Objective: Destroy Hamas. That's going to happen.

The faster this is achieved, the faster Israeli and Plaestinian civilians are safe(r) again.

Wow; the UN went all-in on a truce ... not even trying to get the required cease-fire first. Typical. That's not going to happen.

The faster this is achieved, the faster Israeli and Plaestinian civilians are safe(r) again.
As with Hitler and ISIS, Israel has to protect themselves.

I misunderstood. I thought that Hamas had provided the Israeli government with a list of the 50 hostages (up to 33 nationalities) whom they claim were killed due to Israeli airstrikes ... although Hamas may have killed them.
I believe you understood correctly ?
The link quoted was :
Israeli airstrikes have killed approximately 50 Israeli hostages, Hamas's al-Qassam Brigades spokesperson, Abu Obaida, claimed on the terrorist group's Telegram channel on Thursday.
This is regarding the Israeli captives. ^^^

A small ray of hope is that with Hamas' lying, they may very well be alive.
Omo.

The report stated that between October 7 and 26, 7,028 Palestinians were killed, including 2,913 children, and blamed the deaths on Israeli military “aggression.”

On Wednesday, Biden said he had “no confidence” in the ministry’s casualty figures.
I'm going with the potus on this one.

It's highly, highly doubtful that they've ID'd over 7,000 in this short span of time.

This is from above link :
".The Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority, Mohammad Shtayyeh ... said in an interview Thursday with Al Jazeera.... These numbers are fed to us from the hospitals of Gaza every single day that are received by our Ministry of Health.”
Emphasis mine.

Very odd wording. "Fed" ??
Almost like he is saying they're saying what they're being told to say.
And, isn't this the same hospital that's hosting Hamas operatives and weaponry below the hospital ?
If so, this is unfair and so cruel.

After the murders on 9/11/01, it took months to identify everyone.
Some were never located, nor ID'd.
Omo.

Last edited:
I believe you understood correctly ?
The link quoted was :
Israeli airstrikes have killed approximately 50 Israeli hostages, Hamas's al-Qassam Brigades spokesperson, Abu Obaida, claimed on the terrorist group's Telegram channel on Thursday.
This is regarding the Israeli captives. ^^^

A small ray of hope is that with Hamas' lying, they may very well be alive.
Omo.

The report stated that between October 7 and 26, 7,028 Palestinians were killed, including 2,913 children, and blamed the deaths on Israeli military “aggression.”

On Wednesday, Biden said he had “no confidence” in the ministry’s casualty figures.
I'm going with the potus on this one.

It's highly, highly doubtful that they've ID'd over 7,000 in this short span of time.

From above link :
".The Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority, Mohammad Shtayyeh ... said in an interview Thursday with Al Jazeera.... These numbers are fed to us from the hospitals of Gaza every single day that are received by our Ministry of Health.”
Emphasis mine.

Very odd wording. "Fed" ??
Almost like he is saying they're saying what they're being told to say.
And, isn't this the same hospital that's hosting Hamas operatives and weaponry below the hospital ?
If so, this is unfair and so cruel.
After the murders on 9/11/01, it took months to identify everyone.
Some were never located, nor ID'd.
Omo.
Hamas headquarters is underneath the hospital, so "fed" is probably too moderate at term. It's more likely that men with guns patrol the hospital and dictate what information is released. For example, the hospital above Hamas headquarters claims to be running out of fuel, medicine, food, water, especially fuel, and we have seen footage of families sitting and socializing in the hallways.

That's a statement from Hamas, not from the hospital. I don't believe that Hamas militants are releasing accurate numbers. The parking lot number was untrue. Hamas exaggerates.

Israel-Hamas war live: Hamas says it’s ‘ready’ for Israeli ground invasion; UN general assembly calls for immediate truce (theguardian.com)
1m ago22.58 EDT

Hamas ready to confront Israeli attacks with 'full force', it says​

Hamas said on Saturday its fighters in Gaza were ready to confront Israeli attacks with “full force” after Israel intensified its air and ground assaults, Reuters reports.

The Palestinian militant group said earlier that its fighters were clashing with Israeli troops in areas near the Israeli border.

Israeli military spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said in a televised news briefing on Friday evening that its “ground forces are expanding their operations tonight”, raising the question of whether a long-anticipated ground invasion of Gaza might be starting. Israel’s air force was conducting extensive strikes on tunnels dug by Hamas and on other infrastructure, he said.

The armed wing of Hamas said late on Friday its fighters were clashing with Israeli troops in Gaza’s north-eastern town of Beit Hanoun and in the central area of Al-Bureij.

Hamas, which governs Gaza, said in a statement early on Saturday:

The Al-Qassam brigades and all the Palestinian resistance forces are completely ready to confront [Israel’s] aggression with full force and frustrate its incursions.

“Netanyahu and his defeated army will not be able to achieve any military victory,” Hamas said, referring to the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Al Jazeera, which was broadcasting live footage overnight showing frequent blasts in Gaza, said Israeli air strikes had hit areas around the enclave’s main hospital.

Reuters could not verify the reports of the strikes near Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City.

Israel’s military accused Hamas on Friday of using the hospital as a shield for its tunnels and operational centres, an allegation the group denied

Too little, too late. France is sending a military ship to Gaza. It won't surprise me if the US also sends a hospital ship similar to the one sent to NYC during Covid.
JMO

French Tonnerre: Why Macron is sending the ship to Gaza​

One visible result of President Emmanuel Macron's visit to Israel and its neighbours is the dispatch of a French navy vessel to the eastern Mediterranean...
...Its main role in the conflict zone will be humanitarian, helping to deliver medical relief to the people of Gaza.
But the Mistral class amphibious helicopter-carrier is one of the most important vessels in the French navy.

21min ago

Gallant, Pentagon chief discuss Israeli operations in Gaza

Defense Minister Yoav Gallant held another phone call with his US counterpart Lloyd Austin, with the Pentagon saying the two discussed Israeli military operations in the Gaza Strip.

According to the US readout, Austin stressed “the importance of protecting civilians during the Israel Defense Forces’ operations and focusing on the urgency of humanitarian aid delivery for civilians in Gaza.”

“He also raised his focus on the need for Hamas to release all of the hostages,” the statement adds.

I did see the Jmo, however I questioned and asked for a link because you stated "clearly"...and I questioned myself ( and you) as if I might have had a smudge on my glasses and may have missed seeing that "clear" evidence elsewhere...

Thanks though..
The evidence was blasted on our tv screen for the last several days, hence, I formed my opinion.

JMO

Tisch family members project faces of Israeli hostages on NYU building after students caught ripping down posters on campusView attachment 456404
That's a great response to the bizarre support we have seen for denial of beheading babies, murdering children, raping girls and grandmothers until their bones broke. Protesters declaring that Islam does not kill babies, Hamas is Islam, therefore the information is false. But it is true, so they need to see it for themselves using the same media they use.

All in ... which is really nothing more than postponing the inevitable that ISIS Hamas must be eliminated in the Middle East. If not now, when?

Where is/was the UN demand for ceasefire on October 7 at any time after 6:30 AM when Hamas militants entered Israel to torture, murder and mutilate 1400 people, loot and vandalize their property, and beat survivors with sticks after they entered Gaza? This lasted hours, and days before people were rescued from the massacre. The bombs from Gaza never stopped.

Why is the UN only calling for a truce, or ceasefire, when Israel is crossing the borders from land, air and sea?

Attachments

• 1698463969376.png
    1698463969376.png
    523.2 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics