Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite perturbed by the obvious bias displayed throughout these threads. Are we just pretending that Israeli forces haven't committed atrocities against the people of Palestine? Are we so enraptured by religious fervor that we ignore statistics like "5,600 Palestinians died up to 2020 while 115,000 were injured. 250 Israelis died during the same period while 5,600 were injured."

I simultaneously don't understand the hard support for Israel's genocide, while also being fully aware of the selective morality of it. But come on people, examine the facts.

Source -

Hamas HQ Hidden Under Gaza's Largest Hospital​

This is not verbatim as I am not a transcriptionist. Highly recommend listening to the recordings that begin about 1/2 way in.

1:51 The red marks are buildings that are involved with Hamas

3:30 Hamas terrorists operate inside and under Shifa Hospital and other hospitals in Gaza with network of terror tunnels

3:37 Hamas also has an entrance to those terror tunnels from inside the hospital wards meaning from different places of the hospital, you can go into an underground tunnel

4:22 Right now, terrorists move freely in Shifa Hospital and other hospitals in Gaza

4:30 "We have concrete evidence that hundreds of terrorists flooded into the hospital to hide there after the massacre of October 7th

4:46 Hamas wages war from hospitals

5:13 Hamas terrorists operate inside hospitals precisely because they know the IDF distinguishes between terrorists and civilians

5:37 Hamas is stealing from Gaza and civilians to fuel its attack

5:52 There is fuel in hospitals in Gaza and Hamas is using it for its terror infrastructure (plays recording of call between IDF officer and Senior Gazan Energy Official as proof)

8:07 Another recording of a call between two Gazans confirming Hamas Headquarters are located in Shifa Hospital

8:54 "We have also other recordings and video we will share with you later and we will share more materials, classified materials, with member of the intelligence community"

9:17 The IDF will continue making efforts to minimize harm to civilians population and will continue to act in accordance with international law.

9:28 For over two weeks the IDF has called and continue calling the civilians of Northern Gaza and Gaza City to temporarily move to your own safety - move South to Wadi Gaza

9:43 We are continue to assist the efforts led by Egypt and The United States to provide a humanitarian effort in this area

All in ... which is really nothing more than postponing the inevitable that ISIS Hamas must be eliminated in the Middle East. If not now, when?

Where is/was the UN demand for ceasefire on October 7 at any time after 6:30 AM when Hamas militants entered Israel to torture, murder and mutilate 1400 people, loot and vandalize their property, and beat survivors with sticks after they entered Gaza? This lasted hours, and days before people were rescued from the massacre. The bombs from Gaza never stopped.

Why is the UN only calling for a truce, or ceasefire, when Israel is crossing the borders from land, air and sea?
Interesting that the results show where the non-Democratic nations stand. Funny that.

60min ago

Biden says US ‘ready to take further action’ after striking Iran-linked targets

US President Joe Biden sends a letter to congressional leaders after ordering strikes on a pair of sites in Syria linked to Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, following a series of attacks on American forces in the Middle East.

“The strikes were intended to establish deterrence and were conducted in a manner to limit the risk of escalation and avoid civilian casualties. I directed the strikes in order to protect and defend our personnel, to degrade and disrupt the ongoing series of attacks against the United States and our partners, and to deter Iran and Iran-backed militia groups from conducting or supporting further attacks on United States personnel and facilities,” Biden writes.

“The United States stands ready to take further action, as necessary and appropriate, to address further threats or attacks,” he adds.

I'm quite perturbed by the obvious bias displayed throughout these threads. Are we just pretending that Israeli forces haven't committed atrocities against the people of Palestine? Are we so enraptured by religious fervor that we ignore statistics like "5,600 Palestinians died up to 2020 while 115,000 were injured. 250 Israelis died during the same period while 5,600 were injured."

I simultaneously don't understand the hard support for Israel's genocide, while also being fully aware of the selective morality of it. But come on people, examine the facts.

Source -

Proportionality has nothing to do with casualty numbers.

If Israel wanted to commit genocide, they'd have carpet bombed the Gaza strip on the evening of 7th October 2023 and be done with it.

Guess what else happened on 7 October? A group who has quite literally called for the genocide of Jews and their erasure from the river to the sea, brutally raped, tortured, murdered over 1400 innocent babies, children, women and men.

That group is being targetted by Israel as well it should be.

Perhaps a "committing genocide" post would be more apt posted someplace where the terrorists can read it asking them why they are using innocent Palestinians as human shields (a war crime BTW) along with the other myriad of war crimes they are comitting.

But Israel, but Israel. Just deflection from the terrorists that caused this.

OCTOBER 27, 2023

Letter to the Speaker of the House and President pro tempore of the Senate consistent with the War Powers Resolution (Public Law 93-148)​

Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Madam President)

As I have reported previously, militia groups affiliated with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) have perpetrated a series of attacks against United States personnel and facilities in Iraq and Syria. Since October 17, 2023, these militia groups have conducted numerous attacks using unmanned aerial systems and indirect fire, injuring several United States service members. A United States contractor suffered a fatal cardiac incident while moving to shelter during one of these attacks. These attacks have placed under grave threat the lives of United States personnel and of Coalition forces operating alongside United States forces.

In response to this series of attacks and continuing threats of future attacks, at my direction, on the night of October 26, 2023, United States forces conducted targeted strikes against facilities in eastern Syria. The precision strikes targeted facilities used by the IRGC and IRGC-affiliated groups for command and control, munitions storage, and other purposes. The strikes were intended to establish deterrence and were conducted in a manner to limit the risk of escalation and avoid civilian casualties. I directed the strikes in order to protect and defend our personnel, to degrade and disrupt the ongoing series of attacks against the United States and our partners, and to deter Iran and Iran-backed militia groups from conducting or supporting further attacks on United States personnel and facilities.

I directed this military action consistent with my responsibility to protect United States citizens both at home and abroad and in furtherance of United States national security and foreign policy interests, pursuant to my constitutional authority as Commander in Chief and Chief Executive and to conduct United States foreign relations. The United States took this necessary and proportionate action consistent with international law and in the exercise of the United States’ inherent right of self-defense as reflected in Article 51 of the United Nations Charter. The United States stands ready to take further action, as necessary and appropriate, to address further threats or attacks.

I am providing this report as part of my efforts to keep the Congress fully informed, consistent with the War Powers Resolution (Public Law 93-148). I appreciate the support of the Congress in this action.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

It Would be interesting to see how many missiles were fired by each country for the last several years. Israel has much better defenses as well as safe rooms inside homes to limit injuries and deaths.

Last edited:
It's be interesting to see how many missiles were fired by each country for the last several years. Israel has much better defenses as well as safe rooms inside homes to limit injuries and deaths.
While Hamas was busy spending every penny of billions of dollars in aid and donations on terror and destruction, Israel built fortified rooms and bomb shelters to protect its citizens.

It Would be interesting to see how many missiles were fired by each country for the last several years. Israel has much better defenses as well as safe rooms inside homes to limit injuries and deaths.
Unfortunately Hamas spent their money on tunnels and rockets and gave the grand middle finger to their own Gazan civilians they are supposed to be "leading". Hamas needs to be gone soonest.

Source -

BBM. I so agree.
What my family, friends and I can't ignore is the news video showing Palestine parents frantically digging their children from the collapsed rubble of their homes, the elderly women and children lying on floors of hospitals with doctors desperately trying to save their lives, running out of medical supplies, electricity, fuel. Heartbreaking to watch such suffering.

I was happy to see France is sending hospital aid via a military ship and hope the US and other western allies join in.

JMO

“Under no circemstances you abandon your home!"

This is the motto of the Goldstien Family from Kibbutz Kfar Aza. When hiding in the safe room at home, four Family members were abducted while the father, Nadav Goldstien and the eldest daughter, Yam (18) were brutally murdered.

Chen Almog- Goldstien, the mother, a social worker by profession, a lioness by heart, passionate for music and addicted to sports. In recent years, she is a full -time mother to her four children.

The beautiful Agam (17) is very attached to the Kibbutz community and works as babysitter of the children.

11 years old Gal is a sweet and intelligent boy who’s life is all around football and sports, a football goalkeeper and basketball fan, highly knowledgeable of players and statistics in Israel and around the world. So young and yet so smart and sensitive.

On that Saturday morning, the only contact with the family was by Whatsapp texting by Yam, the eldest daughter who was eventually murdered by Hamas. She tried to communicate with whoever she could on that morning.

A whole family has disappeared. We must bring them back home.

#BringThemHomeNow

goldstein1.jpg goldstein2.jpg goldstein3.jpg goldstein4.jpg

Attachments

• 1698466633011.png
    1698466633011.png
    851.2 KB · Views: 4

Released Israeli hostage doing well and trying to help free others, daughter says​

Sharone Lifschitz says she is ‘immensely proud’ of her mother, who shook hands with a Hamas captor

It was an extraordinary moment when an 85-year-old hostage shook the hand of her Hamas captor and said one word: “Shalom”.

While Hamas was busy spending every penny of billions of dollars in aid and donations on terror and destruction, Israel built fortified rooms and bomb shelters to protect its citizens.
Shortly after the October 7 Massacre, one of the reporters said that the people of Gaza had a choice decades ago. They could build Dubai, or they could build Beirut. They chose Beirut. They chose war, anger, and murder over a gentle, comfortable life. Their leaders prefer Dubai, Qatar and a gentle life while inspiring an army of vicious killers who have no allegiance to, or understanding of, Islam.

Because of that choice, Gaza's neighbours need bomb shelters.

1 hour ago

It is now 6am in Israel, roughly 9 Hours since reportedly Thousands of Israeli Troops as well as Hundreds of Tanks and Armored Vehicles crossed the Border Fence last night into Northern Gaza and we still have Zero Clue about what exactly is happening or has happened.

8 minutes ago

Heavy Fighting involving Small-Arms Fire and Artillery can still be heard this morning in the Northern Gaza Strip, though it is currently not known if Isreali Ground Forces have Withdrawn out of Gaza yet.

The Israel Defense Force has announced that last night in a Joint-Operation with Shin Bet they were able to Successfully Target and Eliminate the Head of Hamas’s Aerial Array, Asem Abu Rakaba at his Home in the Gaza Strip; Rakaba was claimed to be Instrumental in Planning the Surprise Attack on October 7th with the Operation of Drones, Paragliders, and Air Defenses.

Overnight, IDF fighter jets struck Asem Abu Rakaba, the Head of Hamas' Aerial Array.

Abu Rakaba was responsible for Hamas' UAVs, drones, paragliders, aerial detection and defense.

He took part in planning the October 7 massacre and commanded the terrorists who infiltrated Israel on paragliders and was responsible for the drone attacks on IDF posts.

Hamas headquarters is underneath the hospital, so "fed" is probably too moderate at term. It's more likely that men with guns patrol the hospital and dictate what information is released. For example, the hospital above Hamas headquarters claims to be running out of fuel, medicine, food, water, especially fuel, and we have seen footage of families sitting and socializing in the hallways.

That's a statement from Hamas, not from the hospital. I don't believe that Hamas militants are releasing accurate numbers. The parking lot number was untrue. Hamas exaggerates.
Bbm.
Hmm.
It's also possible that the footage of injured people that Hamas say is from Israeli airstrikes is actually from their own misfired missiles ?
Imo.

Interesting that the results show where the non-Democratic nations stand. Funny that.

From your link: In a speech to the American public last week, President Biden sought to link Ukraine’s defense against Russia’s invasion to Israel’s own national security threat from Hamas. Most of the rest of that world apparently does not share this sentiment.

I'm confident President Biden no longer shares that sentiment, either.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members