ISSUES with JVMitchell - Tuesday, 12/16/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JVM keeps calling the XXXX team the dream team. WHY? These people aren't dreamers, there are definitely scheemers! I think they're a nightmare team myself...for Caylee, for justice in the US.

kc words come back to haunt her at trial...........betcha!

Speaking of haunting KC.... I sort of wish someone WOULD show KC a picture of her beautiful little girl's skull! I probably should take this line of thinking to the venting thread. Sorry guys. I just get SO angry over this stuff that NONE of us should be going thru. Caylee should be getting ready for her Christmas presents. AGHH!!!! Ok.. I am done. Sorry again.

won't the whole autopsy and investigation be video??? so defense could look at it later?

It will, but it will be covered under the Dale Earnhart law, where autopsy results are closed so that the media can't get their hands on them.

Oh my I just thought of all the Christmas presents in the house for Caylee......people sent and CA was buying................it's creeping me out right now as I took a break from wrapping............

JVM keeps calling the XXXX team the dream team. WHY? These people aren't dreamers, there are definitely scheemers! I think they're a nightmare team myself...for Caylee, for justice in the US.

oh come on now. They are a dream team. Dreaming they are going to beat this Murder 1 wrap. NOT.

The sheriff's office attorney said she did not want photos of the "little girl's" skull, spread all over the media. Was her saying "little girl", a slip of the tongue, as in, identifying the remains/confirming remains. It happened during the emergency hearing today.

Or could she be insinuating that it's some other little girl?

Speaking of haunting KC.... I sort of wish someone WOULD show KC a picture of her beautiful little girl's skull! I probably should take this line of thinking to the venting thread. Sorry guys. I just get SO angry over this stuff that NONE of us should be going thru. Caylee should be getting ready for her Christmas presents. AGHH!!!! Ok.. I am done. Sorry again.

I personnally would hand her all the photos and say "see what you did to this beautiful baby you spiteful beach!!!".........me bad

I really feel for the Walsh family...........after all those years

Or could she be insinuating that it's some other little girl?

I don't think so. There's no other little girl missing around here, and what are the chances of another little girl being dumped 0.3 miles from the A' home ??

I don't think so. There's no other little girl missing around here, and what are the chances of another little girl being dumped 0.3 miles from the A' home ??

It's not beyond the realm of possibility. Practically everyone in America knows where the Anthony family lives.

look at this way, they are called the dream team because they are dreamin' if they think they can win, HA!

It's not beyond the realm of possibility. Practically everyone in America knows where the Anthony family lives.

Well anything is possible in this crazy world, true. As much as I don't want this to be her, I'm putting all my eggs in this basket.

See you on the Nancy Grace thread !!

If KC moved her dead daughter's body from the back yard to the trunk of her car, carried it to a place that she herself used to play as a child, buried it, and then went home and sprayed pesticide and then vacummed the maggots that were in the trunk.....and then took a shower and went out partying, I noimnate her for some sort of scientific experiement on "How Not To Have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder"! I mean COME ON!!! How on Earth could someone do all that? The horrible thing is.....I believe that is exactly what she did.

That's nuts, but I think she did also. This whole thing is starting to get to me.

Someone just asked if Caylee's father has been notified. Seriously? Don't they screen these calls?

Of course it's not known who the father is but OMG! Has anyone thought to call him and tell him that JFK was shot? He may have missed it on the news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back