ISSUES with JVMitchell - Tuesday, 12/16/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just wish that we could hear the confirmation that we are all waiting for!!!

Agreed. I think the wait is for the best though. I am confident LE did something in the first 24 hours to know and every day that goes by makes the ID of the remains more certain. I would doubt LE would let it go this long if there was doubt, or increasing doubt.

LE are being shrewd to investigate this thoroughly especially given the desperation from the Dream Team, it is self-fulfilling in that the more pressure the defense applies the more diligent LE needs to be and, it is only fitting to take the time to do this right.

The defense are basically signalling guilt in that they concede this is Caylee and desperately want to know the circumstances so they can work on how to defend KC.

LE has all the time in the world now to make sure a monster faces LWOP.

If KC moved her dead daughter's body from the back yard to the trunk of her car, carried it to a place that she herself used to play as a child, buried it, and then went home and sprayed pesticide and then vacummed the maggots that were in the trunk.....and then took a shower and went out partying, I noimnate her for some sort of scientific experiement on "How Not To Have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder"! I mean COME ON!!! How on Earth could someone do all that? The horrible thing is.....I believe that is exactly what she did.

I could NOT do all of that even if it was an animal, never mind a human, never mind a family member, never mind my own daughter!!!!!!!!!!! Horrific.

who is Jane W?

Don't even get me started on Jayne Weintraub. (pronounced Janie or Janey)

She is a defense lawyer that Greta brought in during the Scott Peterson case in 2003. She, along with Mark Geragos, infuriated me and the other webslueuthers during the Scott Peterson trial. She discounted everything the prosecution did, said, showed evidence wise, etc, and on and on and on.

If you want to know how the defense is going to play this out, just read what she says below. It is defense lawyers like this who sell their soul to the media and cost taxpayers over $1,000,000 for the prosecution to ID every piece of evidence they have. Probably costing taxpayers over million$ more during the Casey

Here is a transcript from CNN from the Scott Peterson case: http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0310/29/ltm.04.html ~ this is what the prosecution has to put up with:

Snip ~ WEINTRAUB: Well, I think that you will see a lot. And you make a very good point. They only have to show probable cause -- probably he committed this crime. But remember, the defense is going to be sitting there every step of the way, poking holes in Amber Frey, trying to discredit the prosecutor's theory. They have no cause of death. They have to show a cause of death for a murder case. The state is seeking the death penalty. It's not like a bullet in the head and that's how she died, premeditated murder. We don't know how she died. For all we know, it could have been an accident. There's nothing to refute that. And so that will be the biggest hurdle the prosecutor has. End of snip

I have not heard seen Jayne since the Scott Peterson case, and was hoping she was banished to defense hell. Just another high priced defense attorney that the media puts on to be the "devil's advocate". There were many of us who would just "mute" her while Greta had her on. We all made so much fun of her, and to us, she was wothless.

As talk shows go, with Greta, Nancy, Jane Valiz, Larry King, they hire defense attorneys to be the" devil's advocate". I said that earlier in the post.

Does that sound like any of the other "experts" from the media or the defense team?

She is a defense lawyer that Greta brought in during the Scott Peterson case in 2003. She, along with Mark Geragos, infuriated me and the other webslueuthers during the Scott Peterson trial. She discounted everything the prosecution did, said, showed evidence wise, etc, and on and on and on.

If you want to know how the defense is going to play this out, just read what she says below. It is defense lawyers like this who sell their soul to the media and cost taxpayers over $1,000,000 for the prosecution to ID every piece of evidence they have. Probably costing taxpayers over million$ more during the Casey

Here is a transcript from CNN from the Scott Peterson case: http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0310/29/ltm.04.html ~ this is what the prosecution has to put up with:

Snip ~ WEINTRAUB: Well, I think that you will see a lot. And you make a very good point. They only have to show probable cause -- probably he committed this crime. But remember, the defense is going to be sitting there every step of the way, poking holes in Amber Frey, trying to discredit the prosecutor's theory. They have no cause of death. They have to show a cause of death for a murder case. The state is seeking the death penalty. It's not like a bullet in the head and that's how she died, premeditated murder. We don't know how she died. For all we know, it could have been an accident. There's nothing to refute that. And so that will be the biggest hurdle the prosecutor has. End of snip

I have not heard seen Jayne since the Scott Peterson case, and was hoping she was banished to defense hell. Just another high priced defense attorney that the media puts on to be the "devil's advocate". There were many of us who would just "mute" her while Greta had her on. We all made so much fun of her, and to us, she was wothless.

As talk shows go, with Greta, Nancy, Jane Valiz, Larry King, they hire defense attorneys to be the" devil's advocate". I said that earlier in the post.

Does that sound like any of the other "experts" from the media or the defense team?

Sure does Laney...

I posted some excerpts from Wendy Murphys book awhile back...

The defense CAN say anything, or do almost anything vile and disgusting...the legal system has morphed itself into this..at this point, nothing the courts can do or say about it.

Prosecutors cannot.

I applaud and my heart aches for those LE working this case and the prosecutors trying to protect the last shred of dignity for Caylee.

Geragos and the dummy in the boat...the fact that this is a baby will NOT keep the defense from "going there." IMO

Sure does Laney...

I posted some excerpts from Wendy Murphys book awhile back...

The defense CAN say anything, or do almost anything vile and disgusting...the legal system has morphed itself into this..at this point, nothing the courts can do or say about it.

Prosecutors cannot.

I applaud and my heart aches for those LE working this case and the prosecutors trying to protect the last shred of dignity for Caylee.

Geragos and the dummy in the boat...the fact that this is a baby will NOT keep the defense from "going there." IMO

I remember Geragos and the dummy boat. I lost all respect for him and the defense lawyers.

The defense is just playing games.

Just watching and listening to Jayne on the show last night, I could tell I wasn't going to like her. She is so obviously for the defense. Hope she isn't back for good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back