It’s Past Time To Tell The Truth!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

David Rogers

Reaction score
It’s time that the people who know all the secret evidence come clean. They have been beating around the bush too long. Anonymously tell the truth. What’s in the Whites party photos? What happened in the Grand Jury. There are dozens of people who know the truth from law clerks to bailiffs to Law Enforcement. No one could be blamed. It’s time to let it out.

It’s time that the people who know all the secret evidence come clean. They have been beating around the bush too long. Anonymously tell the truth. What’s in the Whites party photos? What happened in the Grand Jury. There are dozens of people who know the truth from law clerks to bailiffs to Law Enforcement. No one could be blamed. It’s time to let it out.
Exposing the truth would mean exposing the mass cover-up orchestrated by the Boulder DA office.

We need people to leave the info in their wills. You can speak from the grave and no one can do anything about it.

The secret evidence is hidden in plain sight. It's been posted about on the Jonbenet forums for 18 years. It's the story of Jonbenet's American Girl dolls. How the parents were allowed to remove them from the crime scene and how they account for and match up to fiber evidence on the body and from the duct tape.

I feel like a ghost. I could walk through Times Square naked and nobody would notice...

The secret evidence is hidden in plain sight. It's been posted about on the Jonbenet forums for 18 years. It's the story of Jonbenet's American Girl dolls. How the parents were allowed to remove them from the crime scene and how they account for and match up to fiber evidence on the body and from the duct tape.

I feel like a ghost. I could walk through Times Square naked and nobody would notice...
But this doesn’t tell us anything as to the motive, who exactly killed her and how and who exactly covered it up. We are no closer to the answer of who —- RDI or BDI or JDI or PDI.

like 'Naked Cowboy' @ sgrump?

We need people to leave the info in their wills. You can speak from the grave and no one can do anything about it.

Heyya David Rogers

I was excited to consider this possibility,
tried to google up some examples
but fell short.

Why Austin bomber Mark Conditt’s confession may be kept secret — forever

"Privacy is one reason. Details about an investigation that did not result in charges could needlessly harm a person’s reputation, lawmakers and courts have said.

The clause has been used by police to routinely deny closed-case records from reporters and attorneys when a case did not end in a successful prosecution.

The issue becomes more complicated when the suspect is dead, even when the suspect dies during a struggle with police and, therefore, is never convicted.

“There’s this gray area,” Prather said. “In that gray area, it’s completely up to law enforcement. They have discretion to disclose the information.”

Heyya David Rogers

I was excited to consider this possibility,
tried to google up some examples
but fell short.

Why Austin bomber Mark Conditt’s confession may be kept secret — forever

"Privacy is one reason. Details about an investigation that did not result in charges could needlessly harm a person’s reputation, lawmakers and courts have said.

The clause has been used by police to routinely deny closed-case records from reporters and attorneys when a case did not end in a successful prosecution.

The issue becomes more complicated when the suspect is dead, even when the suspect dies during a struggle with police and, therefore, is never convicted.

“There’s this gray area,” Prather said. “In that gray area, it’s completely up to law enforcement. They have discretion to disclose the information.”
I don’t know how they would keep a will from being read or something mailed to the media by a Freind when someone dies.

David Rogers
I've always wondered if PR made a confession as 'insurance' for the family.
hmmm, Reads like a movie of the week?

But this doesn’t tell us anything as to the motive, who exactly killed her and how and who exactly covered it up. We are no closer to the answer of who —- RDI or BDI or JDI or PDI.

Waterdog,
Most people think the case is RDI.

So the who is either one of the parents, as they were hit with GJ counts alleging crimes against JonBenet, or its Burke?

If you accept JonBenet was likely assaulted in her bedroom, and the case is PDI, how does Patsy gain from moving Jonbenet down to the basement and leaving her fibers all over JonBenet, never mind neglecting to dress her for bed?

So it looks like Patsy is staging for someone other than herself, i.e. John or Burke?

The GJ counts allow for Patsy staging for John, so the case could be JDI.

If you consider that Patsy never took the opportunity to redress JonBenet appropriately for bed, JonBenet had a wardrobe of nightgowns and size-6 underwear.

This implies Patsy applied the ligature and piece of paintbrush, leaving JonBenet dressed as she found her.

i.e. it was a last minute decision.

This leads to BDI and it being Burke who dressed JonBenet in his longjohns and the size-12's, anything to hide what had taken place, Burke might even have moved JonBenet down to the basement?

Although a case can be made for either PDI, JDI, or BDI. PDI is the least consistent, BDI is the least plausible, only JDI appears to tick all the boxes, and JR continues to play the cat and mouse game !

I totally agree- I can't believe not a single grand juror has leaked out any significant information except to say they know who did it....!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back