It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sweet Caylee Marie,

May you rest in peace sweet angel. You are such a beautiful little girl. I am so sorry for what happened to you. It breaks my heart to look at your beautiful pictures and know that you are never to be seen alive again. However, I'm sure you are having a wonderful time in Heaven with all the other angels. It's Christmas time Sweet Girl. I have a poem that is titled " I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ This Year ". And that you are Angel Caylee. May the Angels wrap their wings around you and hold you very tight. Know that you are being thought of by so very many on earth. The World fell in love with you. Peace be with you Caylee.

It's said in the Bible:

The last will be first, and the first will be last, because many are called, but few are chosen.

I believe Caylee was chosen. :)

And I think of the song: Starry Starry Night:

"This world was never meant for one ... as beautiful as you."

Isn't it ironic, that the oldest and weakest member of the A family, was the one person, Caylee was held by for the last time?
God has a special place in Heaven for these two.

=============================================

Caylee: Play with angels today .... someday soon, grandpa will be joining you.
Those are such beautiful thoughts, aprilshowers.
Beautiful thoughts for beautiful little Caylee.

It's said in the Bible:

The last will be first, and the first will be last, because many are called, but few are chosen.

I believe Caylee was chosen. :)

And I think of the song: Starry Starry Night:

"This world was never meant for one ... as beautiful as you."

Isn't it ironic, that the oldest and weakest member of the A family, was the one person, Caylee was held by for the last time?

=============================================

Caylee: Play with angels today .... someday soon, grandpa will be joining you.

Beautiful AS, as was your last post. (don't want to quote both). I too love the song starry night. It will have new meaning to me from here on out when I hear it.

I have no words, other than to say how sorry I am Caylee. How I wish I could turn back the hands of time and change the outcome. You will never be forgotten. You did so much in your few short years, and touched so many people- in ways some do not achieve in a full lifetime. Play, run, be at peace. Ask the Lord to help those who greive for you, your grandma and grandpa, Uncle Lee, and all of those who knew and loved you. If the hearts of those who never had the honor of knowing you in real life are greiving as we are, I can't imagine how it must be for those who knew you.

My 6 year old said a prayer for you, and asked that you be happy in Heaven.

RIP sweet angel.

*snipped*

You reminded me of the following song by Brad Paisley. It gives me a simple picture of Heaven. I have no doubt this paints the perfect picture of our dear little Caylee's day...today...and everyday. She's standing "forever in the light of His amazing grace."

Link below. Play the video on the left-hand side of the screen.

http://bradpaisley.musiccitynetworks.com/index.htm?inc=59&blog_id=2663&page_id=14841

"When I get where I'm going
On the far side of the sky
The first thing that I'm gonna do
Is spread my wings and fly

I'm gonna land beside a lion
And run my fingers through his mane
Or I might find out what it's like
To ride a drop of rain

Yeah when I get where I'm goin
There'll be only happy tears
I will shed the sins and struggles
I have carried all these years
And I'll leave my heart wide open
I will love and have no fear
Yeah when I get where I'm going
Don't cry for me down here

I'm gonna walk with my granddaddy
And he'll match me step for step
And I'll tell him how I missed him
Every minute since he left
Then I'll hug his neck

I will shed the sins and struggles
I have carried all these years
And I'll leave my heart wide open
Yeah when I get where I'm going
Don't cry for me down here

So much pain and so much darkness
In this world we stumble through
All these questions I can't answer
So much work to do

But when I get where I'm going
And I see my maker's face
I'll stand forever in the light
Of His amazing grace

Oh When I get where I'm goin
Hallelujah
When I get where I'm going
Yeah when I get where I'm going"

Caylee,

You are the first thing on my mind in the morning and the last thing on my mind before I go to bed. I am still so sad you aren't with us, but I know God has a special place for souls like you. Thank you Caylee for touching our hearts and souls.

1201081525_M_120108_caylee3.jpg

~Gone but not forgotten~ :rose:

Dear Caylee,

I hope you can feel some of the hugs I give my little daughter, who has had the nickname "Cailee" since she was born four years ago. I am so happy you have been found, but my heart is still very heavy with grief for what happened to you. A man I admire greatly sang the following words over 30 years ago, and they sum up how I feel today:

How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found ?
The same old fears
Wish you were here

Sweet Caylee,

Thank-you for touching me and so many other people with those beautiful eyes and adorable smile. I just love when you sing "You are my sunshine." I sing that song to my grandchildren. Rest, sweet Caylee, in the arms of the angels.

Love you......

God Bless U Caylee!

I believe that we are all here for a reason. Although her life was short lived, I believe she served her purpose and that was to show CA and GA that their daughter was truly a monster. I hate to say thisbut....Kaylee, it was a job well done. RIP

Thinking of you, sweet girl. There are so many people working hard for you, Caylee, to protect your rights and your dignity. Just wanted to make sure you know that :)

You are loved. You are special. You matter.

:blowkiss:

Dear little Caylee

I have been praying for you for months now and have come to love you deeply. My heart aches for you all of the time. I just wanted to say that you are loved very much by so many people from so many different places. I know that each of us hold you in our hearts. I dont know how I can miss someone I've never met, but I am missing you and I wish I could just pick you up and hug you and tell you that you matter and you always will.

:blowkiss:Good Night Love.. BIGA SMOOTH"S. My Arm's Holding You So Very To My To Heart Love. Good Night Caylee.:blowkiss:

Hi Sweetie Girl, just wanted you to know how you continue to captivate millions of people's hearts...and all of these people are strangers to each other but we all share one common bond - we've learned, and continue to learn about you: what a very special little girl you were to so many.

I hope one day I will have the pleasure to meet you - maybe we can sing a song together or we can color whatever you think is the most beautiful thing in the world. But in the meantime, I wanted to tell you that you hold a very special place in my heart and I'll be sending more balloons to you really soon!

Sweet dreams Caylee

Goodnight Caylee. I will dream of you tonight. We will read some Arthur books - you're old enough now to understand how silly DW is. Afterwords we can color. Maybe we should practice writing your name at the top of your artwork as well.

Hey beautiful,still here,not giving up on ya.

:rose: :blowkiss:

Caylee

I was thinking of you this morning. Thinking how your eyes should be lit up anxiously awaiting Christmas and Santa Claus. How you never got the change to start school. I can only imagine how much fun you would have had playing with the other kids. You were supposed to be someones best friend and so much more.

Run and play in heaven today. Ask the Lord to comfort your grandparents and Uncle sweet angel.

You will never be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member