It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I want to thank Shotzie for bringing this song to my attention. :blowkiss:

Alex Ceruzzi from Canton, Georgia is the composer of the words and music. Mr. Ceruzzi welcomes your reactions to the song he has written for Caylee and this can be found under the title of the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=belwGLuwDJk
thanks Patty G and shotzie. and alex of course :)

My little girl is 3 and 3/4 and is very intuitive..she has asked once why I was sad when I was doing my daily check in on Caylee prior to her being found... I was honest and told her that Caylee was in heaven and that she had died... my Ella said I have played with Caylee and I told her I am sure you have (she has loads of imaginary friends etc) ...that is all really sweet but just before my Ella saw me on here and saw Caylee on the screen and said hey mum you are my sunshine... I said what did you just say darling and she started singing it to me.... that doesn't sound that amazing UNTIL I tell you that I have no audio on my computer and my daughter cannot read yet...CAYLEE THANKYOU FOR VISITING MY DAUGHTER, =) xxxxxxxxx

I'm sure she's a busy little angel these days, kiwibird. I'm glad there was a twinkle of her in your & your daughter's life...and that you took the time to share that w/ us here. :blowkiss:

As described by the book, "The Five People you meet in Heaven", I bet her waiting list is stretching into eternity already.

Beautiful Caylee... if I lived anywhere near Orlando, I want you to know I would be joining the thousands who will be there to reflect and remember and honor you.

I try very hard to push aside my anger and hatred and remember that forgiveness is the way to peace, but I struggle every day.

Millions of strangers fell in love with you the moment they saw you. I can't find a way to forgive the person who threw your life away as though it didn't matter... but I'm trying sweet baby. I'm trying.

I pray that you are in a place of pure golden sunshine and happiness. I pray that other mothers take extra time to hug their own children and keep them safe - I know I do that now. So your life was not in vain for so many reasons, sweet angel.

I think of you every single day.

We all love you, sweet Caylee.

Be the brightest start, the beautiful angel, and remember that tomorrow is all about you. Love you baby girl.

I hold my own Cinderella tighter today, Caylee - in your eyes I see the same indescribably beautiful light I see in hers.

While I know it is written, "That eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man, what things God hath prepared for them that love him." 1 Corinthians 2:9 Still...He has given us a glimpse of that beauty here - in the gift of children. With constant reminders everywhere of what is wrong in this world...the gift of a child holds so much hope for us to treasure.

I'm so thankful for the gift of of my daughter. And for being touched by the life of Caylee Marie to constantly remind me - the grip of all that is wrong is fleeting - yet - what is right will last for eternity.

"But Jesus said to them: Suffer the little children, and forbid them not to come to me: for the kingdom of heaven is for such." Matthew 19:14

Hey princess Caylee,

I've been so excited to pop in and let you know that your little magnolia gem has not only survived the really hot weather here..... but today the first 2 flowers have appeared.
I couldnt think of a more perfect time for it to blossom.

As sad as I have been feeling about the horrible fires that have hurt so many people in our country, you put a smile on my face today. And I know you will be wrapping your angel wings around the kids that join you up there. Thankyou princess.
butterfly kisses and gentle hugs
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

we were in a toystore and saw your playhouse, caylee. we thought of you in your playhouse! my little boy would have loved to play with you, cutie.

Caylee Sweetheart: I hope you don't mind that I will not be there tomorrow. I will be thinking of you though, all day long. I will take a walk down to my neighborhood playground and watch the children run, slide down the slide, climb the steps and do it again and laugh and laugh. I will probably cry, just a little, because you will never again have the chance to do that. I know you are in a much better place, but I am still a little heart sad that you had to leave us. This is the way I choose to memorialize you, Caylee, and I know you understand.

Sleep well, little one, sleep well.

Dear Sweet Caylee..
I am so proud that you finally get your day to shine. You were alone when being taken out of this world, but you will not be alone leaving it..
I am so proud that you are able to become queen for the day!
You will always be in my heart, in my prayers and in my mind.

Good night, Little Peanut.

May grace shine so brightly upon you in the morning with an extra large helping of love.

Angels, please, surround this sweet baby with your love and protection today. Touch and guide the hearts of those who would use this, the occasion of Caylee's service, to further their own agendas. Please help them to think and act only in a way that respects and honors this precious baby. Calm their hatred and conflict. Bring them peace of heart just for this day, please. Please help those around them not to be distracted from honoring Caylee in a respectful way, but to focus on the memory of this sweet innocent baby.

Caylee, I'll be thinking of you all day today. I hope you will be able to hear the good people who talk to you today, and I hope you will feel happy and loved.

I never knew you when you were here with us, but I hope you can see in my heart, and see that I love you, sweet girl. You are special and precious, and you matter a lot to me.

:blowkiss:

Angels, please, surround this sweet baby with your love and protection today. Touch and guide the hearts of those who would use this, the occasion of Caylee's service, to further their own agendas. Please help them to think and act only in a way that respects and honors this precious baby. Calm their hatred and conflict. Bring them peace of heart just for this day, please. Please help those around them not to be distracted from honoring Caylee in a respectful way, but to focus on the memory of this sweet innocent baby.

Caylee, I'll be thinking of you all day today. I hope you will be able to hear the good people who talk to you today, and I hope you will feel happy and loved.

I never knew you when you were here with us, but I hope you can see in my heart, and see that I love you, sweet girl. You are special and precious, and you matter a lot to me.

Amen.

Amen. Thank you for this beautiful prayer.

Today is the day we say goodbye Caylee, you will be forever in my heart.

Good morning, sweet little angel baby.

Today is your day.

I hope you know that you are truly loved by so many people from around the world.

Caylee, sweetheart, I imagine that where you are, there is only happiness and sunshine. I think of Bond's words, that your greeting line is stretched to eternity already, and it does give me a small amount of comfort.

We all love you Caylee, and we will never forget you.

caylee, now you can rest in peace. you will always be on my mind and in my heart. i love you!!!!!!!!!!

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.