It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, sweet darling. Thinking about you a lot today. Sending huge kisses and hugs all the way to you - can you feel our love for you, little one? I hope and pray you can, every single day.

You're in my thoughts today, sweet Caylee. Waiting for the day when justice will be served.

It's been a while since I've stopped in here Caylee, but you've been on my mind so much. It is painful to realize that you would be almost 4 now. I can't help imagining how you would have grown, what a lovely, big girl you'd be, and how much you'd be enjoying life. I take heart in knowing that there is a special place in heaven for children, and you are well-cared for and at peace there.

I just want you to know I haven't forgotten you, honey. I couldn't, ever. You have a special place in my heart, always. :blowkiss:

Hi Caylee ~ just wanted to tell you I am going to a church choir event tonight, a bunch of kids and other people are going to sing some beautiful songs, and ask us to give them some money to help some poor kids that need a little extra help. On the cheque I will give them I have written "In Memory of Little Caylee". Although your life was way too brief, it is due to your sweet self that I will be there tonight, and try to help some kids, not much different from you, to have a better life.

Hello, beautiful angel Caylee. Just wanted to stop by again and tell you that you are always loved... always and forever, by so many hearts here that have broken by your story.

Eat lots of ice cream today, little one - with rainbow sprinkles and chocolate sauce, lots of whipped cream and gummy worms! Love you, Caylee. Love you love you love you.

Good morning, beautiful baby angel.

How are you today, love?

We miss you, Caylee. Love and kisses from all of us today. Play sweetly, have so much fun today.

Hi wee munchkin. I'm painting another picture for you and after that I'll need your help and inspiration so that we can decoupage some old fashioned milk bottles into piggy banks for the kids at St. Nicks. We'll do one in purple tissue and one in pink and then you can choose any colour you want for the other 4. We can cut out pictures from magazines (I'll cut and you can glue) and then stick the pictures and all sorts of glass beads and ribbon on them. We'll have lots of fun and the kids will really get excited when you give them to them. I love you sweetheart. Sleep tight. Friends forever.

Hello, little darling angel. How are you doing today? Are you reading your favorite stories with all of the other little angels? Are you playing hide-n-seek? Are you sliding down rainbows and laughing every moment?

I know you are, sweetie. You are having such fun, aren't you?

Here's a huge hug and kiss for our little baby girl, so that you know every moment you are loved... so loved.

Baby girl - you're the reason I came here and so I wanted to be sure to stop in here to tell you I'll still be thinking of you, every day.

You look so very much like my little niece and every time I see her smile I think of you and all beautiful, wonderful things that life had in store for you, that were robbed from you. I know you are with our Father now, safe. I find peace in that. You have made me love my niece a little more out loud and go see her more often and be present for her, sit down on the floor and play dolls or run around the yard with the sprinkler with a child like enthusiasm that I had lost. Your bright, short life inspired me to appreciate the now! May God be with all the young mothers who are feeling trapped and guide them toward the right.

Sweet Caylee,

I made green beans for dinner tonight and I started thinking of you.
I had to chuckle when I thought how you must have been getting your own little personality.... with the green beans and all.
What an independent choice you made, as simple as a green bean.......
~~~~thinking of you~~~~
Trish

Sweet Angel Caylee..how I pray everyday for justice to be served. You are such a special Angel. You united a nation and taught us about what the true meaning of love, forgiveness and compassion is. There is not one day that goes by that I don't think about you..and what you would be doing at that moment. I will never forget you...I will never forget what you have taught me. Much Love to you baby girl. Play with the Angels and Fly Free, your in God's care now and you will never be sad again. :blowkiss: :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Here is :sponge::balloons: I know how much you like him.....RIP :angel:

Dance & Sing with the Angels dearest child of God, in your finest dress. ! The Heavens are so happy to have your smiles and laughter now . .

You know, Caylee, I read today about how attached you were to your mommy. I read that you never wanted her to leave your sight, and how you always wanted her to hold you and love you and be near you. I started to cry again, Caylee, because it reminded me of my own daughter, and how she always wanted me to hold her, and be near her when she was your age. And I couldn't get enough of her smell, her soft skin and holding her. I would hold her and carry her until my arms ached. She was and always will be the most important thing in my life... just as you should have been to your mommy.

I hope that now you are in a better place, and understand that sometimes grown ups have serious flaws. I hope you understand that it had absolutely NOTHING to do with you. You are sweet, and innocent, and loving, and beautiful. I would have loved to have you as a daughter, I would have held you and played and kissed you a million times, just as I do with my own daughter.

It's not fair sometimes, the hand we are dealt... but I keep reminding myself that you feel all of the love being sent to you from all over the world by millions of people. And I hope you feel the love every mother has for their own child and realize that you deserved all of that love in this life... and I hope you feel it now. Love you, baby angel.

I know this poem is a little too hard for you to understand just yet, but I thought you might like to keep it to read when your older. It was writtn by a lady called Mary Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

Hello sweetness. I went to a glass fusing course today and can't wait until the finished product is done. I'm picking it up on Wednesday from the kiln but I'm sure you can go and take a peak before that. It's for my new grandbaby. His name is Owen and was born in April. Thank you for inspiring the design. Love you baby girl. Sweet dreams.

was probably your last peaceful night on earth Sweet Caylee, now you play among the ~Angels~ ..... although I don't visit you here as much as I used to, you are ALWAYS and FOREVER in my heart. :blowkiss: I pray that you never knew what was happening and that that you did not suffer....:(

Good Night Baby Girl.......:heart:

What a strange and sad night this is, Lil' Peanut.

May the Angels sing more sweetly than ever to you tonight.

You're much loved, Little One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member