It's time to drain the Anthony pool

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Wouldn't it just be priceless to see the Anthony reaction? "Hi, I'm the OSCO LE intern, I'm here to drain your pool." "

I like it! I like it a lot!!

Also I have a question. How deep would you have to bury a body so that cadaver dogs couldn't detect the odor? I bet George knows the answer to that question.

...and I suspect we would've heard if a cadaver dog had been taken into the Anthony residence crawlspace. John Wayne Gacy buried 27 of his victims in the crawlspace under his house.

I would think the cadaver dogs would have hit on the pool area, no matter how deeply she might have been buried under it and despite the chemicals that might be around. Didn't the dogs go over the whole back yard, but only hit in two areas?

I think on Greta's interview and video of their backyard she said the dogs hit on three different spots.
By the pool, sandbox and playhouse.....

Was the sandbox moved and excavated under it? Or the playhouse?

Does anyone remember reading that?

You have to keep in mind that 31 days had past before LE got involved. There was a lot of chemicals flowing through the filter of the pool and hoses over 31 days as well as a lot of laundry being done, perhaps with bleach over 31 days.

We haven't owned a pool in the last ten years, but we had a sand filter. Lots of things get trapped in the sand inside the filter. I don't think it is possible that everything would have been flushed out of a filter filled with sand unless the Anthony's dumped the entire contents of the filter and put in new sand. I don't know. Do they still make sand filters or is that outdated?

I just think that if there was the slightest chance any evidence could be detected, even if not visible to the naked eye, the filter should have been removed for inspection. I have a strong suspicion that Casey used the pool (and Jesse's shower) to wash away evidence. Just a hunch, unless the story about the pool ladder being left in the pool was another made up story by G & A. I also have not eliminated the theory that Casey let Caylee drown in the pool. "Caylee, go on out to the pool. Mommy will be there in a minute." Casey could have had music playing to drown out other sounds. Who knows.

As for the washer, I was referring to anything that was washed in mid-July by Cindy Homemaker. We have a metal pipe under the stationary tub that my husband calls a trap. I wondered if that had been removed or examined for possible evidence remaining in the curved part of the trap.

Lol, maybe I watch too much Tru-TV, but I just don't believe in leaving any paver unturned... just in case. :)

I really doubt that Caylee is buried in the backyard. I think Casey may have put her there yearly on but she could have remembered that George does a lot of yard work or maybe had plans to build something back there and so she moved the body.

If they drained the pool, where did all the water go? Don't you think the very close neighbors would have noticed if their yard or the A's yard were flooded? Surely somebody would have noticed as the yard would have been quite disturbed looking if it had been. Not to mention any dirt samples from the yard would have contained chlorine.

When my dad drained our pool we had a neighbor in the back with a large yard and he would allow us to use hoses and drain it with the pump into their yard in the back. The Anthony's have no neighbor to the back...just a large empty piece of land and a drainage pool. Interesting.

However, I don't know that unless they ripped out the liner and put in a new one that that would have been so easy without notice from someone. When we went on vacation (To Orlando, of all places) the neighbors to the side threw a pool party while we were gone at our home. They had so many drunk people over there that they managed to collapse the side and rip the liner. After helping my dad with that, I seriously doubt that Casey relaced the liner on her own. Wonder if we can find out if they purchased a new liner. They aren't cheap!

"Wouldn't it just be priceless to see the Anthony reaction? "Hi, I'm the OSCO LE intern, I'm here to drain your pool." "

I like it! I like it a lot!!

Also I have a question. How deep would you have to bury a body so that cadaver dogs couldn't detect the odor? I bet George knows the answer to that question.

Deep...deeper than prissy little KC would have dug

Also there was another poster who mentioned about a map & ariel above the home and someone noted the POOL looked like it has gone UNKEPT for sometime. I cant find the post now as I am digging into another lead on something else....but this thread caught my attention. They were talking about how the A's are so into the neat & tidy thing and yet the pool water is really green right now. Worth a shot for you guys to search for that info and ask for that poster to send you a image or something. IMO, why would they let the pool go without cleaning or any chemicals for so long? its either out of character OR......LE told them not to clean it? which the latter doesnt seem likely.

??? just trying to help

We have had a great deal of rain here in Orlando this summer. If I don't constantly monitor the chlorine levels in out pool during hurricane season, we too would end up with a green pool. The Anthonys have an above ground which should be less maintenance than most of us that have in grounds, but who knows? He could have been "busy" with other things..... :rolleyes:

There are also companies that fill pools..this could also be a possibility. If it were filled during the day it could have very well have gone un-noticed by neighbors..heck KC could have even paid for it with all her "earnings" from friends and family.

Personally I don't think poor Caylee is under the pool. It would be too much work and planning for KC IMO.

also LE may want to check their electric bill, some homes have shallow wells on their property for pool use due to FL water high cost, filling the pool would cause higher use of electric for well pump

Just jumping in here, and someone may have already mentioned this. But I have a pool similar to theirs except mine is oval it is 52 inches deep and 15 feet by 26 feet. Just guessing but theirs looked like it was maybe an 18 foot pool and they probably bought it at Rec Warehouse. These pools are not easy to disassemble by yourself. It took 4 guys to put ours up and the liners are extremely heavy. You could try going to Rec Warehouse's site and find one that has the same pattern on the sides. JMO

The new pavers were not installed under the pool.

Only way to dig under the pool is to empty it, etc.

Digging under the sandbox is a good thought!

I would think it wouldn't be so difficult to dig under a pool by sliding one of those hard desk pads (one that allows your chair to roll easy on carpet) under the liner, or something similiar so you can dig a hole big enough to put something that weighs 35 lbs. in. If you want to know if the soil was changed in a particular area, walk the perimeter of the pool while in it and feel for areas that are depressed.

Best move the storage box by the side of the pool also and take a look under it. Also check where George moved the bush.Take the playhouse out, take the pavers out........it's the only way to be sure.

I've said from day one when the ANTHONYLAND PLATOON stated LE knew about all their improvements....Was a new liner part of the plan and was it revealled!

I think she was placed in the corner by the pool where the rhododendron bush was then the pool box moved on top. The hits by the play house and sandbox could have been from some of the same dirt being moved to the area and used in the spot where the pavers were laid. Moving a bush, disturbed dirt, hits on two other spots over by where the bush was moved, and pavers being laid is way too coincidental since those are supposedly the only spots the dogs alerted.

I've said from day one when the ANTHONYLAND PLATOON stated LE knew about all their improvements....Was a new liner part of the plan and was it revealled!

Sorry, maswonderin', you lost me - which isn't hard to do :rolleyes:

Anthonyland Platoon = G&C?

revealled! vs. revealed?

I think you're talkin' about the Greta interview when G&C said they'd disclosed all their backyardigan-shenanigans to LE, but, then, I'm assumin' that's what you mean...an I don't like to assume if'n I don't hafta :)

If I had a garden hose I could toss in from the neighbors house I'd have that pool siphoned out by now and prove Patty G's point so I could move onto the crawlspace w/ the cadaver dogs before the sunsets tomorrow.

The whole thing is like calling the high-$$ computer tech in for a housecall without checking to see if the PC's plugged in first :banghead:

I find it interesting that the pool is green. Sounded like when Caylee was alive they used the pool a lot. If someone died in MY pool I wouldn't want to swim in it, either. Just saying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back