Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

11123findyou

Reaction score
Last edited:
I added a link to the links from your page as well as a news video. I hope you find your son or he finds you. Do you suppose he only speaks Spanish? Has this abduction been reported to the police in Santiago? I assume Jadon and his mother are going by different names. Hang in there!

I added a link to the links from your page as well as a news video. I hope you find your son or he finds you. Do you suppose he only speaks Spanish? Has this abduction been reported to the police in Santiago? I assume Jadon and his mother are going by different names. Hang in there!

Thank you so much for sharing. He is currently in Chile w the kidnapper, his mom. I'm not sure if he only speaks Spanish at this time. Yes, the police in Santiago was informed when we were going thru the Hague process, but they were unable to do anything as the laws are a bit different down there. His mom is on FB Log into Facebook using many aliases replying to posts like this while pretending to be him and making fake profiles of my son. International child abduction | Looking for my son who was taken by his mom from Canada to Chile when he was 6 months old | Facebook

More of the story—
When Martinez, Jadon’s dad, was granted full custody in 2017, it gave him access to Chilean authorities, slow as they are, but it’s something.

Martinez, 35, will work with officials from the provincial Ministry of Community and Social Services in an effort to have Chilean authorities try to locate and seize Jadon under The Hague Convention on Child Abduction and have the boy returned to Canada.
James Pietrangelo, Martinez's lawyer, said Justice Jane Caspers' order will be sent along with other documents to the Canadian Embassy in Chile.
"It's mostly now a case of waiting for the Chilean authorities to see if they'll comply with it," Pietrangelo said.

More of the story—
When Martinez, Jadon’s dad, was granted full custody in 2017, it gave him access to Chilean authorities, slow as they are, but it’s something.

Martinez, 35, will work with officials from the provincial Ministry of Community and Social Services in an effort to have Chilean authorities try to locate and seize Jadon under The Hague Convention on Child Abduction and have the boy returned to Canada.
James Pietrangelo, Martinez's lawyer, said Justice Jane Caspers' order will be sent along with other documents to the Canadian Embassy in Chile.
"It's mostly now a case of waiting for the Chilean authorities to see if they'll comply with it," Pietrangelo said.
Chile did did not comply, unfortunately.

@11123findyou thank you for sharing Jadon's case with us. And thank you @Lilibet for the link to this thread.

@11123findyou If you'd like to post as an insider on Jadon's case, there is a process you can do to become a verified insider. This would allow you to post some information without including links.

Thread 'Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters' Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Sending strength as you fight for your son.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy
Back