James Bisset / Shannan Gilbert connection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FBI is on the case:loveyou: I know people that went to FBI Melville with complaints about SCDAl and they were given phone numbers for Manhattan office doing corruption cases. My source told me an Agent at Melville said they can't even mention the name of Burke in their building.
They can't mention Burkes name. Who's pulling the strings? Is this the same office Sini assigned two Feds to work on the LISK case?
See folks. Its know wonder the case is seven yrs. old.

This is ridiculous . Iam a bit confused though guys forgive me but why are the FEDS scared of Burke ?? And what about Sini he says he thinks it will be solved do you trust him?
I dont think its an issue of trust.
He said every effort would be made to solve this case. What else could he say?

What you want and what you get is two different things.
You can't play ball without the ball.

I think Spota through a monkey wrench into the case on his way out. This was done by the other DA saying Bittrolff may be responsible for a killing on OP.

Yea I see what you mean but I don’t think any of us buy that’s theroy of JB

JB? JB?JB there are so many JB 's in this case I can't keep track of them anymore. I lean to the JB that is a BJ.

Lol true iam referring to bitrolf he may be the Manorville butcher but iam unsure of that deffenitly don’t believe bitrolf is lisk

It doesnt matter who the killer is.
The Det's will not be making an arrest.
Verrone and the FBI were given the boot.
He was replaced by Burke. That speaks volumes.
Him and Spota ran the show.
This case was over when those two clowns took the lead.
They are gone. But the damaged has been done.

deedee21 - I think you are finally putting together a picture of what probably happened in this case. - it has always been about protecting Burke. I believe if we track it back to the Pius case a lot of things will make some sense.

When Burke became Chief I laid it at the feet of Spota. I think that was the last person that Spota wanted at the top because he knew he had a loose cannon that couldn't be controlled without his Uncle Tommy watching over him.

When Burke made Chief I received a call from a high placed newsman. He said I must be furious lol. I was really happy because I knew this was the beginning of the end.

That is another lie intended to get a rise out of everyone. THERE ARE NO MULTI MILLION DOLLAR HOMES IN KINGS PARK NY. Even,the the Waterview homes there are all worth less than one million.

Totally false and misleading info!!!!

Well, in all fairness, Ive been driving through the back roads of kings park my entire life on a weekly basis. I had no idea that the almost 4 million dollar estate I've been admiring for years is technically considered Northport. It is less than a minute drive from the old hospital.

Yes I know what your talking about but that I don’t belive is Kings Park it Nissaquague

If you live in Fort Salonga your mailing address is Northport.

Lol true iam referring to bitrolf he may be the Manorville butcher but iam unsure of that deffenitly don’t believe bitrolf is lisk

This is what I believe as well. I think it's highly possible that Bittrolf is responsible for some of the other victims on LI but I'm not sold on him being LISK. (aka linked to the Gilgo 4)

This is what I believe as well. I think it's highly possible that Bittrolf is responsible for some of the other victims on LI but I'm not sold on him being LISK. (aka linked to the Gilgo 4)
He will never be charged if true.
Look how Sandras Costillas death was treated.
LE claims they have their best people on the case.
Big deal!
LE wants confessions and DNA.

Sandra Costilla. The beasts alleged first victim. Still no actual ties to Dr Feel good even though I think she was his first. Still this whole thread can be considered slander and speculation of james bisset. Anyone have actual proof he ever met Shannon or was present in Oak Beach at any time. Before we destroy the legacy of a man who met his tragic demise at his own hands let's take a step back from the rumor mill until somebody throws down some actual evidence against bisset here.

Bisset may have like cocaine and working girls still John ray gives us nothing on details of his alleged link to Shannon just a very vague statement backed up by no factual evidence. It's frustrating alone his statement because of how vague it is. He parades Leanne around in front of a camera makes her go on record but gives us nothing as to who can back this statement up. Why is that? What reason could John ray have for making such a vague unsubstantiated statement?

Bisset may have like cocaine and working girls still John ray gives us nothing on details of his alleged link to Shannon just a very vague statement backed up by no factual evidence. It's frustrating alone his statement because of how vague it is. He parades Leanne around in front of a camera makes her go on record but gives us nothing as to who can back this statement up. Why is that? What reason could John ray have for making such a vague unsubstantiated statement?

John Ray did NOT MAKE Leeann go on record on camera.
She ran to him.

STOP thinking he knows how to solve this.
he ONLY cares about himself and what he can get out of
exploiting this entire case.

From my understanding, serial killers do not feel remorse or sadness and it would be extremely rare and not of their nature to ever harm themselves, commit suicide. They do not care about much. This one seems to enjoy harassing and enjoys killing. I am not too sure he would go out like that.
Excellent point!

Some of my earlier analyses of LISK-

I don't like to get into typologies because I always believe there are deviations, but a disorganized killer would dump the bodies around his home or even on his property. This was a fairly organized killer. He was familiar with the area, but didn't live there. That's why I don't think brewer or Hackett murdered anyone- they lived too close. An organized killer, which is what LISK is for the most part, stalks his prey, and dumps them in his own personal graveyard. These were his trophies. He's highly sadistic, probably revisiting the scene, but with good justification for being there should someone notice him. He gets intense psychological gratification from the thought of his power over them, owning them in death, taunting others, and getting away with it. I venture he'd have been bold enough to be in the area during the daytime, with others, knowing they were dumped there.

Yes. This is a very, very sadistic, very narcissistic serial killer. Not all serial killers want the level of attention LISK was asking for. He called the victims sister and told her exactly what he'd done to her sister. He could relive the power, the control, the god like feeling that most psychopaths describe they get when taking a life. It may have also sexually aroused him, as sadists are aroused by pain. So even the pain of torturing the sister gave him intense gratification. He then laid her body, along with 5 others, in a 500 ft area. He knew once they were found that there could be no second guessing a serial killer was in town. He knew barthelemy would be identified and he knew the media would take note of how he outwitted the cops with his phone call (narcissism) and it would add to the sensation of the story, which as he perceives, is his power. I also believe he has LE knowledge and knew enough to know that the search parameters would then extend to the other beaches, where his prior handiwork lay. I think he committed the first set of murders and dumped some of the body parts where they'd be seen. Of course they got some media coverage, at the time, but it wasn't enough for him. He may have wanted them at the time to realize there was a serial killer lurking, or he may have been content with the attention momentarily. I personally believe that he wanted to be known as an SK all along and LE never put it together, thats why he laid the GB4 out so close to one another and close enough to other body parts that would match those found prior. I don't think it was a case where he was content with the earlier attention and escalated to ratcheting things up.

You're looking for a very visible narcissist. Someone who thinks he is untouchable enough to taunt the police and get away with it. Someone who regularly violates boundaries in his personal and professional life. Someone who will consistently and publicly shirk societal norms because they don't apply to him. I don't believe someone with this personality construct would be able to maintain employment unless they were their own boss, or they were in an occupation where they were insulated/protected. He's smart enough to change his MO, but too narcissistic to want it be unnoticed.

No offense to Maddalena, but for someone to say the person has a fragmented personality is very basic. All psychopaths are personality disordered, particularly in the Cluster B of the DSM. Thats the cluster where the "mask wearers", or fragmented personalities reside.
0TheGardener
user-offline.png

Thinking out loud here again...

Whoever this guy is, he's having a ball making idiots out of the cops. He hasn't been dumping entire bodies for the length of his killing career. He's putting torsos in one spot and their detached legs quite a distance away. In effect, he's creating more than one crime scene for each body he dismembers...thus complicating law enforcement's job. He hates cops. He's getting a charge out of creating as many crime scenes as possible, because he likes the idea of making any discovery more difficult for the cops. It fits in nicely with his dismemberment fantasy and amuses him...after all, isn't he thinking he's smarter than the police?

I also got to thinking about Fire Island Jane Doe#7's legs. Her skull is waaay over by Jones Beach Island, and her legs are on Davis Beach. Think about that. Who would drop the skull in Jones Beach, then drive alllllll the way to Davis Park to dump her legs? Now, if you had a boat, you could easily cross from a slip on Long Island anywhere from West Hampton Beach west to Freeport or Rockville Center to gain access to the Jones Beach/Fire Islands.

Stay with me here. Since our murderer likes to scatter body parts, or dump bodies as clandestinely as possible, could he not load those bodies or parts into a boat, cross the inlet, deposit Jane Doe's legs on the northern side of Fire Island/Davis Park, travel west underneath the Robert Moses Causeway to Jones Beach, anchor close to the beach, carry or drag a body or parts across that short width of beach, and toss either the entire body (or in this case JD#7's head) into the brambled woods there? In doing this, the legs wind up on the northern side of Davis Park/Fire Island, but the bodies and parts wind up on the southern side of Jones Beach. He doesn't need to use the highway at all.

Does our killer have access to a boat? A cabin cruiser? Did he switch from dumping on the mainland via the highway, to dumping on the outlying islands via the sea?

A little Long Island history...since this country began, Long Island has always been thought of as a collection of seaport villages strung together by roads and highways. The first towns and villages grew up along the shoreline. As those seaport villages grew, the native Americans living on the Island were gradually pushed out in order to make way for whites in the shipping and fishing industries. You'll notice that Long Island's various villages and towns' names are derived from Native American tribal names, British names, or port names. Its a place traditionally and historically arranged to accommodate boating activities. There are virtually hundreds of boatyards, marinas, slips and docks where all kinds of pleasure craft and commercial ships can be docked on both the North Shore and the South Shore. Wherever there's a body of water or an inlet opening out to the ocean...you're guaranteed to find either a little boat slip, an upscale marina for wealthier people, or a commercial boatyard.

How do I know this? Not only was my dad a landscaper on Long Island, he was also an avid sport fisherman who knew the inlets, docks and boatyards on Long Island like the back of his hand. I spent a lot of my childhood learning about deep sea fishing and boating from him, so I understand both the local nautical culture and history of Long Island. If you have two cents to rub together, and you live on Long Island...you own a boat.

So, our killer just might be a long time Long Islander who is also a boat owner - which gives him TWO methods for disposing bodies and body parts. When I saw that Jane Doe#7's legs were found on the north shore of Davis Park and the head found on the south shore of Jones Beach. It made sense that our killer may have abandoned risky dumping on the main island for more clandestine, shore dumping from the sea. By the way...its easier to hose out a boat than it is to hose out a car or truck.

Take a look. Possible?
Long Island Murders by jjslate · MapHub
Last edited by TheGardener; 01-19-2017 at 12:24 PM.​

From my understanding, serial killers do not feel remorse or sadness and it would be extremely rare and not of their nature to ever harm themselves, commit suicide. They do not care about much. This one seems to enjoy harassing and enjoys killing. I am not too sure he would go out like that.
I wholeheartedly agree

OK, here's a good one to think about. A Suffolk County Legislator/doctor was arrested earlier today for sale of opioids to a female DEA undercover agent pretending to be a prostitute/drug addict. Everyone seems to want a piece of this case. Entities mentioned, eg, are Suffolk DA, PD, Nassau Pd, DEA etc., Even Kessler of Newsday grabbed a byline. He usually writes about federal matters. Then we had the recent plea deal from the lawyer on a $2M larceny of a minor child.

So what seem to be the common denominators in these cases". Sex, sex workers, drugs, public officials, etc., Are you guys starting to get the connections?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back