James Hoover

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam-----I wished I was smart as ya'll. Thanks for sharing your beautiful selves here.

I find it interesting that no one showed up on behalf of Casey for James Hoover's videotaped deposition in the civil case.
"No appearance on behalf of the Defendant/Counter-Plaintiff"
See p. 2, here: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Hoover Deposition.pdf
It was just Mr. Morgan and his firm's intern, Mr. Will Bates, and/or another attorney at Mr. Morgan's firm, Mr. William Dill (*notice that Mr. Morgan names his firm's intern attending as Mr William Bates at p. 4, but on p. 150, it's "Mr. Dill" asking a few follow-ups, and the FL bar shows Mr. William Dill with Morgan's firm, here: http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/62994475E45B46D385256A8400394694?OpenDocument.

I'm sorry Chezhire. Can you explain this post so I can understand it? I went to the links but still don't understand.
TIA:blowkiss:

Casey A and ZG are the parties to the civil case. When any deposition happens, it's usual for all the parties to have a lawyer there. Morgan noticed the depositions, but Casey A's lawyer should attend and could also question the witness. He has a counterclaim to prove, after all.

Casey A and ZG are the parties to the civil case. When any deposition happens, it's usual for all the parties to have a lawyer there. Morgan noticed the depositions, but Casey A's lawyer should attend and could also question the witness. He has a counterclaim to prove, after all.

WOW! Thanks------Now I see what is happening. Casey wasn't represented. Is the case thrown out or is this the beginning of JB fixin to drop the case

Dam-----I wished I was smart as ya'll. Thanks for sharing your beautiful selves here.

I'm with you Mamabear. If we just keep reading, asking questions, etc. maybe we'll understand by the time the trial starts. Ya think?? Thank goodness we have so many patient members that are willing to help us out.

I am so glad you started this thread - :blowkiss:

WOW! Thanks------Now I see what is happening. Casey wasn't represented. Is the case thrown out or is this the beginning of JB fixin to drop the case

The case isn't "thrown out." JMO, but I'd guess that there just aren't the resources available to cover the civil case. About all her lawyers seem willing to do is file repeat motions trying to delay it until after the criminal trial has concluded. They gripe about how it has no merits, but they haven't even filed a motion to dismiss it, with a supporting brief with legal authorities, etc. They will probably go on doing the minimum possible for as long as they can.

Anyway, it's her choice whether to have her lawyer present or not. A lot of people expect the upcoming depositions of the A's to be "big news." Maybe Casey A's attorney will show up for those. The A's will no doubt be represented by the ubiquitous BC, if he doesn't have a conflicting tv interview about Casey's criminal proceedings going on. We could end up with a whole pack of lawyers.:crazy:

The case isn't "thrown out." JMO, but I'd guess that there just aren't the resources available to cover the civil case. About all her lawyers seem willing to do is file repeat motions trying to delay it until after the criminal trial has concluded. They gripe about how it has no merits, but they haven't even filed a motion to dismiss it, with a supporting brief with legal authorities, etc. They will probably go on doing the minimum possible for as long as they can.

Anyway, it's her choice whether to have her lawyer present or not. A lot of people expect the upcoming depositions of the A's to be "big news." Maybe Casey A's attorney will show up for those. The A's will no doubt be represented by the ubiquitous BC, if he doesn't have a conflicting tv interview about Casey's criminal proceedings going on. We could end up with a whole pack of lawyers.:crazy:

Look here. JB may not be on board much longer:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82545

Did anyone else notice on NG Monday night Hoover said MR ANTHONY told him he had a tip on where to dig for Caylee. Was that a mistake and he meant D. Casey told him or what?
Heres the video from You Tube. Its heard at 4:29 when NG first asks him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnBHB9qJ4zY

Your right Short_Stuff-------thats what he said. Good catch. Hmmmmmmmm! Maybe he was saying "Mr. A." but had "Casey" in his head and got confused because of "KC". I don't know how anybody can keep all this crap straight. We even do that here and we type these names all day long. Maybe he is just old and all this is catching up with him. Look at how old GA has gotten. Hoover is 66, I am 65 and memory is lots worse. But then-------on the other hand and there is always that other hand-----maybe one of the Mister A's did tell him. Hmmmmmm!!!

Did anyone else notice on NG Monday night Hoover said MR ANTHONY told him he had a tip on where to dig for Caylee. Was that a mistake and he meant D. Casey told him or what?
Heres the video from You Tube. Its heard at 4:29 when NG first asks him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnBHB9qJ4zY

NG asked him again after the break and he said DC told him about the tip. He just mispoke the first time around. NG cleared it up.

Pictures-%2008-74777%20021.jpg

The senior Anthonys with Hoover. Wonder when this was taken.

Meet and greet?

I thought the 'meet and greet' took place the morning that DC and JH went searching in the woods. This looks more like night but the pic quality is very poor. Perhaps at the Ritz just after the discovery of Caylee?

I thought the 'meet and greet' took place the morning that DC and JH went searching in the woods. This looks more like night but the pic quality is very poor. Perhaps at the Ritz just after the discovery of Caylee?

Looks to be just outside the Anthony's garage. Sorry, I parachuted in looking for the Hoover interview with John Allen and Nick Savage...

I don't know how to start a thread. Can somebody please do old lady a favor and start a thread about JH-----who is he? I'm really not good at figurin out puter stuff.

He came to help the A's when media and bashers bombarded the A's home.
He is a private investigator but he didn't serve the A's in that capacity. He
claims he offered to protect the A's from the angry crowds like a bouncer

Speaking of JH, we haven't heard from him or DC in quite a while...I wonder what's up with them ?

I must admit that reading this now has been ... fun.

This was a fun refresher.

Hoover is all about his teeth, age, memory & being a private citizen wanting to help the family; whilst he proclaims that he's a bodyguard for celebrities & politicians.

And Morgan probes him on note-taking and being a PI.

He's a hoot.

"Well, yeah, that's how you get a phone call. I mean, it rings."

"Some vibrate."

Chew Toy for the attorneys.

Speaking of JH, we haven't heard from him or DC in quite a while...I wonder what's up with them ?

ME TOO...I have been very interested in what is up with DC hading over phone records and what he is hiding.
I think that we need a separate thread on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member