Japan: 9.0 Earthquake-Tsunami-Nuclear Reactor Developments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat......Like I said earlier, everyone needs to do what they need to do for THEM. Find your comfort level and stay there. If someone wants to post that they have "bunkered in" and plan to stay there until it's over, then I'm not going to think they are crazy. They are doing what they need to do. If someone says they are going to not even worry about it, I don't think they are crazy, they are doing what they need to do. I have 12 grandkids, 8 of which live right here close to me. If it looks like our levels are going to go up quite a bit, they are going to be in my basement until it goes back down. I feel like I owe it to them, not to take that chance. There is just to many unknowns about "years down the road"...

Two workers are missing after Tuesday's explosion at one of the reactors at a crippled Japanese nuclear plant, the country's nuclear safety agency said.

The agency did not identify the missing workers, but said they were in the turbine area of the No.4 reactor at the Fukushima nuclear plant, which was damaged by last Friday's earthquake and tsunami.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011...smid=twtr-reuters_ com&WT.z_smid_dest=Twitter

a little more on where the two workers went missing from

CNN.........Another fire has just broken out. In reactor 4. There are only about 15 people left working at the plant.

ETA: now they are saying 50 people, which is what we had heard before so perhaps they mis-spoke with 15.

graphic link I posted above says the fire is in the spent fuel pool

:maddening:

okay so on hln it is being said the obama administration is even scared that they are not getting enough information....

whoa

I'm not sure that we are getting information that has been intentionally distorted or intentionally misinforming us....

Hey, Kat! My beloved niece is a freshman at HPU and, of course, she's 18 so everything is "no big deal" to her. (She's also pretty sensible so I'm reasonably confident she isn't hanging out at the beach waiting to see how big the waves can get.)

I want you to know how much I appreciate your updates from Oahu.

Nurse, I think so. Explosions at 1,2 & 3. Hydrogen explosions they say. #4 on fire, then "out", now on fire again. 5 and 6, not out of the woods.

My goodness,I have been in my car for 5 hours and am now in Canada. The news just seems to be getting worse. BTW,there is not much coverage here that I can disern. Anyway,someone said this was mentioned on CNN from US geologists,but this was sent to me today from Russian geologists.

http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=843

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member