Japan - Man in Joker costume stabs 17 on commuter train, starts fire, Tokyo, 31 Oct 2021 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Oct 31 2021
Man in Joker costume stabs 17 aboard commuter train in Japan; starts fire
''TOKYO (AP) -- A man dressed in Batman's Joker costume and brandishing a knife on a Tokyo commuter train on Sunday stabbed several passengers before starting a fire, which sent people scrambling to escape and jumping from windows, police and witnesses said.

The Tokyo Fire Department said 17 passengers were injured, including three seriously. Not all of them were stabbed and most of the other injuries were not serious, the agency said.

The attacker, identified as a 24-year-old man, was arrested on the spot and was being investigated on suspicion of attempted murder, NHK said. His motive was not immediately known.

Nippon Television reported that the suspect told police that he wanted to kill and get a death penalty, and that he used an earlier train stabbing case as an example.

Witnesses told police that the attacker was wearing a bright outfit - a green shirt, a blue suit and a purple coat - like the Joker in Batman comics or someone going to a Halloween event, according to media reports.

Tokyo police officials said the attack happened inside the Keio train near the Kokuryo station.''

english.kyadonews.net

Kyoto Hattori aka Pyro Joker in my book was just served another attempted murder arrest warrant.

There's plenty of video of this, but I'm a tad confused about the warrant. Thr 72 year old man he stabbed in the chest did not die.

The 24 year old said he was suicidal due to work problems. That I don't doubt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky
Back