Jared Leisek of Adventures With Purpose charged with child rape

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“Just before November 1, 1992, the victim lived in Ephraim, which is located in Sanpete County,” wrote Deputy County Attorney Arek E. Butler.

In one incident, Leisek allegedly raped the child in her bedroom. He abused her again when they were at their grandparents’ home in the city of Manti, Utah, that same year, documents stated.
Adventures with Purpose Founder Charged with Raping a Child in Alleged 1992 Incidents

They should take a page from the Youtubers the Try Guys. Cut Jared out, make a statement condemning the actions and announce how they plan to move forward.
And make sure it is a brand new company. Also address what they knew, and when. But theoretically, they may not be able to do that. They may very well be witnesses called to testify and should put the case first and not do anything to jeopardize that.

I will hold off on whether or not I feel he is a “poor guy caught up in all this” until we determine what was known by the team at AWP before now.
Yeah, he's a bit "rough" and struggles to communicate clearly IMO but that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't sincere. I wish he had focused more on what AWP's intentions are though, speaking in a passive voice didn't inspire confidence IMO.

He did clearly state that he didn't know anything about Jared's history with SA. From the transcript:

2:27
...it doesn't align with what I believe in I have daughters I'm a father and I come

from a real rough background and I've changed my life I've become a really good man and uh I've always followed the code and uh that code has been violated.

With that being said you know there's a lot of legal things that have to play out and they got to play out you know but it doesn't involve me doesn't involve my name doesn't involve anybody else's name that's been associated with it you know because we've worked with a lot of people intimately and there's a lot of people that are hurting right now.

3:50
None of us knew any of this and um everybody's I am just as shocked as everybody else.

If his statements are authentic then he and the rest of the AWP crew will hopefully receive legal guidance, maybe even from an outside source. All MOO.

Interestingly, Jared registered a new business called Underwater Investigations LLC (website here: UNDERWATER INVESTIGATIONS) in May of 2022. I wonder how many different companies the efforts of AWP are split between? Could media (YouTube profits) run through one company, searches run through another? One must be really thorough when vetting this guy and any of his companies.

https://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg...h=PHASE1&p_print=FALSE&p_entity_status=ACTINA

1667931719870.jpeg
If you look at this link and scroll down to other businesses registered at this address you can find even more. Not all are active.

Last edited:
Doug speaks.

Everybody wants to know how I feel right now, you know. I have become the voice of our purpose, you know. What we have all come together to do, and now what has happened 30 years ago has come to light, and it's being affecting everybody involved with this. There are contracts in place, there's legal ramifications. I mean, you know, with me even speaking my opinion, but in this scenario I gotta keep it real to everybody who loved Adventures with Purpose, who loves Adventures with Purpose, who loves what we were able to accomplish in this world. We've proven that what we have done, works, it's effective, it's a need for, you know, we tell people's stories. We are the voice for the voiceless and we're covering these people's stories and going into their homes and representing them and telling their story of their missing loved ones. That's what it is we do. Do nothing else, you know and I'm not just speaking for me, because I'm not the only one that's involved in this. There are other people's lives who are affected by this, you know, and that's what this is about and being real is all you can be, that's all you got in this world, is what you stand for and how you come up, yeah, you know.

Done a lot of good in this world and everybody's got a story to tell, everyone, absolutely everybody has a story to tell, you know. Where I come from, though, there's codes. Where I go from here? You know, I have a lot of support and I love everybody who's reaching out and telling me and letting me know that I have your support and that you stand with me. My future is just gonna go with being real, you know. I'll continue to follow the passion that I've developed with helping people, with, you know, telling somebody's story. You know, I come from the towing industry and now I pull cars out underwater, helping families get answers. I've developed that passion. It's unfortunate that I've developed that passion and this has happened. It doesn't align with what I believe in, I have daughters, I'm a father and I come from a real rough background and I've changed my life. I've become a really good man and have always followed the code and that code has been violated.

With that being said, you know, there's a lot of legal things that have to play out and they gotta play out, you know, but it doesn't involve me. Doesn't involve my name, doesn't involve anybody else's name that's been associated with it, you know, coz we've worked with a lot of people intimately and there's a lot of people hurting right now. I'm just as heartbroken. I care a lot about what it is that I've been able to do, and where this goes? I don't know, I don't know where this goes. My future's bright. I'll always be okay. My family is gonna be okay, and I kept it real, you know.

I can't wait for lawyers to make decisions. I have to defend my family, I have to defend myself and, unfortunately, you know, that doesn't align with my future. It doesn't align with me at all, none of us. You know what I mean? None of us knew any of this and everybody's... I'm just as shocked as everybody else. It's really unfortunate and heart breaking. Yeah, man, me. People that know me, you guys know I'm a survivor and, you know, I got nothing to hide. I'm not gonna hide nothing. It is what it is. Be positive, you know, moving forward. You know, there's people out there that have a story to tell. There's victims out there that have a story to tell and I have been a voice for those victims and I'm gonna continue to follow that passion. And I know I'll have the support to do so. I'm respected in a lot of circles, with agencies and those who know me, know me, and those of you who don't know me, get to know me. The future's gonna be great but it won't be what it used to be, you know. We all gotta move forward, whatever that means, I don't know. Appreciate each and every one of you.

The thought of money donated to a non profit service such as AWP being used to pay a PR Firm, Publicist, or a financial consultant to help hide money or pay a defense attorney so they can maintain their finances and reputation, because the founder has been accused of acts of SA to a child?
It is sickening because he was not simply accused, he has been indicted on two counts. So this alleged SA isn’t being settled out of court at this point. It appears it is being fought.

IMO as a donor, my donations were not given for any such purpose.
I wonder what other donors think

I wonder what the legalities are for the use of funds from a nonprofit
I didn't donate to this group, but I did unsubscribe to them. There are other utube channels to follow that are doing AWP's kind of work now.

Interestingly, Jared registered a new business called Underwater Investigations LLC (website here: UNDERWATER INVESTIGATIONS) in May of 2022. I wonder how many different companies the efforts of AWP are split between? Could media (YouTube profits) run through one company, searches run through another? One must be really thorough when vetting this guy and any of his companies.

https://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg...h=PHASE1&p_print=FALSE&p_entity_status=ACTINA

View attachment 378642
If you look at this link and scroll down to other businesses registered at this address you can find even more. Not all are active.
Interesting, thanks for this. I hope that Jared's companies are thoroughly looked at re. money coming into them, and where it is going! I saw a few posts back about a house via Zillow that was recently purchased by him? Wonder if he still owns the previous house as well that is listed as the base for his businesses. The Veterans Way address appears to be at UPS. Would the records for AWP's donations be available somewhere to the public? (not sure of rules for that down there in USA)

I am having a hard time with us being able to quote or include links to what others (Doug) with AWP are saying. It doesn't seem fair to be able to include what they have to say but not be able to put a voice to the victims. I have messaged a mod asking for clarification on this. Just my personal opinion on the above.

Yeah, he's a bit "rough" and struggles to communicate clearly IMO but that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't sincere. I wish he had focused more on what AWP's intentions are though, speaking in a passive voice didn't inspire confidence IMO.

He did clearly state that he didn't know anything about Jared's history with SA. From the transcript:

2:27
...it doesn't align with what I believe in I have daughters I'm a father and I come

from a real rough background and I've changed my life I've become a really good man and uh I've always followed the code and uh that code has been violated.

With that being said you know there's a lot of legal things that have to play out and they got to play out you know but it doesn't involve me doesn't involve my name doesn't involve anybody else's name that's been associated with it you know because we've worked with a lot of people intimately and there's a lot of people that are hurting right now.

3:50
None of us knew any of this and um everybody's I am just as shocked as everybody else.

If his statements are authentic then he and the rest of the AWP crew will hopefully receive legal guidance, maybe even from an outside source. All MOO.
I have been watching AWP's videos for awhile now, and Doug has really improved in his presentations over time IMO.I see via comments under videos that people do like him and are impressed with his passion and clear speaking. I think he is overwhelmed and in this initial reaction, just speaking off the cuff. I hope he and the other team members do seek legal counsel from an outside source. At this point, I will support him. I had preferred Jared in the videos over the years, and thought he was great and upstanding, but I guess like many others I wasn't right about that. Glad I didn't donate money, as a full accounting needs to be made.

The thought of money donated to a non profit service such as AWP being used to pay a PR Firm, Publicist, or a financial consultant to help hide money or pay a defense attorney so they can maintain their finances and reputation, because the founder has been accused of acts of SA to a child?
It is sickening because he was not simply accused, he has been indicted on two counts. So this alleged SA isn’t being settled out of court at this point. It appears it is being fought.

IMO as a donor, my donations were not given for any such purpose.
I wonder what other donors think

I wonder what the legalities are for the use of funds from a nonprofit
I guess I really thought this was more of a nonprofit organization, due to the way they presented themselves as not charging families for their searches and seeking funds for equipment, etc. I never donated money, so didn't look into it further. I did sometimes wonder what AWP did with the excess money if any, and I assumed they used some of it for their own living expenses, but it would be interesting to see some kind of accountability for it. I never fully realized they were a for profit company (?) due to way it was all described as a 'mission,' etc.!

Here is one excerpt from their website Adventures with Purpose:

"Adventures With Purpose operates as volunteers for Families and Law Enforcement, strictly on donations from individuals, business sponsorships, along with ad monetization from YouTube and Facebook.

We sincerely appreciate your willingness to contribute to our mission, for this is not just our mission... but rather a global movement that you are a part of in our quest to locate lost and missing loved ones."

Last edited:
I guess I really thought this was more of a nonprofit organization, due to the way they presented themselves as not charging families for their searches and seeking funds for equipment, etc. I never donated money, so didn't look into it further. Here is further information from the AWP website itself describing their setup: Make a Donation
That makes me nauseous. I cannot think of another “for profit” business that asks for donations. I think people were duped here as they were with his SEC stock business. Granted people are responsible for their own due diligence but this is unbelievable.

Wouldn‘t I like to know the income from that business along with who, if anyone, actually had to pay their own way. AND I wonder if any laws were broken with their statement?

Linking again to provide link for images. Make a Donation

Attachments

• 9BBD46FA-1A63-4421-97C2-D1CA021E850B.png
    9BBD46FA-1A63-4421-97C2-D1CA021E850B.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 39CF9FD2-72A2-4972-9CDE-159B7DFFC09C.png
    39CF9FD2-72A2-4972-9CDE-159B7DFFC09C.png
    313.2 KB · Views: 26
I rarely watched AWP, but I always thought the beard guy was the main player for them. I swear I've never even noticed the Jared guy before.
Jared was the guy giving the interview on Suzanne Morphew's case claiming hooded characters were casing their RV and some other baloney about being stalked by the river, so they were in fear of the lives and had to pack it up and go. I called BS at the time, only because the guy struck me as a creepy opportunist. Turns out...

That makes me nauseous. I cannot think of another “for profit” business that asks for donations. I think people were duped here as they were with his SEC stock business. Granted people are responsible for their own due diligence but this is unbelievable.

Wouldn‘t I like to know the income from that business along with who, if anyone, actually had to pay their own way. AND I wonder if any laws were broken with their statement?

Linking again to provide link for images. Make a Donation

Many YouTubers called SuperChats, PayPals etc... donations.

Jared was the guy giving the interview on Suzanne Morphew's case claiming hooded characters were casing their RV and some other baloney about being stalked by the river, so they were in fear of the lives and had to pack it up and go. I called BS at the time, only because the guy struck me as a creepy opportunist. Turns out...

I don't remember that at all. I just remember the guy who ran into BM while he was searching. I think maybe he was a teacher. He may have been an opportunist as well, I can't remember. Seems the TC community is littered with them.

Many YouTubers called SuperChats, PayPals etc... donations.
Good point.

But a little different is his wording. It’s known that you are supporting a YouTuber with a donation but the difference is AWP say they operate as volunteers. My feeling as that is far from the truth,

see my SS in post above.

Well this is not what I wanted to read today. Another child rape victim. Or is it two victims?

I figured JL would be arrested again at some point but I figured it would be for fraud (again). But child rape? This makes my stomach turn. I was irritated that so many supporters of AWP were being duped into thinking they were donating to a charity non-profit, but I figured they'd catch up with him sooner or later, probably after next tax season.

I don't even know why I continue to be surprised when people like JL are charged with sex crimes. It seems to happen every other week now. Just ugh. I hope his victims get swift justice. My opinions only.

Trevari Media LLC Refund Policy
We at Trevari Media LLC want you to be satisfied with your donations and purchase of any of our products or services.

If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. You can contact us at mrleisek.com/contact

In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact our support team, send back any item(s) purchased, minus original shipping expenses, and we’ll issue you a prompt refund within 3 business days after receiving request and receipt of returned item(s) if applicable.

To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request before 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on the 30th day following your purchase. After you submit your request and return any item(s) if applicable, all refunds are discretionary*.

No refunds will be provided more than 30 days following the date of purchase. If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund by the end of the 30th day, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan. All payments must be made on a timely basis.

*Note: As mentioned above, all refunds are discretionary. If you just downloaded any files or training material (pdfs, audios, videos, and/or etc), and then promptly asked for a refund, we reserve the right to deny your refund request.

*MY NOTE: See above the refund policy for both DONATIONS and merchandise from www.mrleisek.com just FYI

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back