Jason Wishert Has Threatened My Family.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh Tricia, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. In regards to his letter, I am just speechless....

I, too, saw some of the posts about him on the other sites and WS is not even comparable to the types of posts those other sites had!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is why WS is the best true crime forum there is!

OMG, I just realized I spelled Tricia's name wrong in my post!!! Can a mod please correct that for me? The edit time has closed! Sorry Tricia, I see your name all the time, I can't believe I did that!!

I did check it out as much as I could. Without seeing his driver's license it's impossible to say 100 percent but I am as sure as I can be.

I have great faith that you've done just that. And thank you for be so forthcoming and sharing this with the forum.

No one should be threatened in this way. You take care of yourself...I know you'll take care of those you love.

OMG, I just realized I spelled Tricia's name wrong in my post!!! Can a mod please correct that for me? The edit time has closed! Sorry Tricia, I see your name all the time, I can't believe I did that!!

For $743,000 I'll do it. :D

Although, I would send it to LE as I am sure you did; as a business owner myself (before getting a lawyer)...I would wait it out. How you responded back was awesome Tricia!!! I don't think a lawyer could do better at this point to be honest.

I personally, wouldn't waste a penny...he has no case...he is blowing smoke IMO. I forget the newspaper his dribe was published, did they have comments LOL. IMO he see you as an easy target is all.

I lurk A LOT on these forums, even before I signed up for an account to post with. This thread just...really got to me.

This is extremely shocking. I've taken some criminal justice classes myself. They don't teach you to send letters like this in those classes! (hehe) In fact, the part that shocks me the most is that a letter like that would come from someone who is aiming for a career in criminal justice. (I hope this isn't against TOS, I don't think so, but you never know. I'm sorry if it is)

I'm sorry you're going through this. This fully reminds me of a situation I was in about 5 years ago. Long story short, the guy was told not to contact me ever again. I think he could have been fined and sent to jail if he had. (I think- it's been so long)

I wish you the best, and I really hope there's some resolution from this and nothing bad ends up happening to you or your family. I had to look up who he was, I had no idea who he was or what he really had to do with this case. I hope this isn't someone trying to make that guy look bad if it isn't him who wrote these letters to you. Those sorts of things can be traced.

Seven-hundred forty-three THOUSAND dollars.

dr.evil.jpg

Where on earth did he get that figure?

Anyway--it's a shame that this case about Kyron has evolved into this... mess. I hope that Mr. Wishert realizes the futility of his threats and drops his silliness.

Thank you for adding some levity to an otherwise disturbing subject. Best post ever.

Thank you for the post, Beeble! I hope you post more often!

welcome_forum_logo.png

Tricia, I understand why are you uncomfortable. There is a hostility in this letter that is absolutely disturbing. I encourage and support you pursing assistance from law enforcement and legal counsel. I would hope you publicize this as well.

This man promoted himself to the media. In the age of the internet, peanut galleries everywhere will comment on him. You were kind and reasonable to make any deletion. I have found the moderation on this site is very careful and thoughtful. Please pursue this in order to safeguard yourself. I am very uncomfortable with the tone and language in this letter. VERY.

This is...most peculiar. :waitasec: I'd say more, but I don't have $743whatever thousand laying around.

OMG DO NOT WORRY. LOL. I answer to almost anything or any spelling. "Hey You" works just fine :)

Don't fret Indianagirl. I have a sister whose name is Trisha. I misspelled Tricia's name(my boss) for months. Lots of years if writing it the other way a hard habit to break. :blowkiss: And she didn't fire me soooo LOL

He needs to learn that it is not acceptable (or legal) to threaten people. I think perhaps the only way this will happen is the involvement of LE.

If my family were raking in $50,000,000, a few posts on WS about a letter I chose to submit to the media would be the least of my concerns.

I don't know if his family does or does not make that type of money. However, this *is* the same Jason Wishert who had to eat stale bread and ramon noodles because his girlfriend asked him to make some planters using the leftover lumber from his fencing business, correct?

I've always wondered why he posted on all those other forums and places and never here. I suppose it's possible he thought that if he didn't participate, he would not be at all culpable for being discussed here, even though he was the one who alerted the media.

Once you do that, you're in the public eye and people will talk about you. You don't get to choose who does the talking or what they say. (unless you make your own facebook support page and ban people who disagree with you but I digress)

This should be looked at HARD by LE.

He's an unusual person, for sure!

This boy has a serious judgment problem. He's his own worst enemy. Writes a threatening letter with (IMO) all the evidence you'd need to get a restraining order against him. Hopefully, you have one by now; I'm betting it won't be the first one he's ever had taken out against him.

All the millions his family business makes while he eats stale bread and ramen noodles. :shakehead: And to think WS has ruined his family too. :floorlaugh:

Wild guess: $743,000 is the net present value of an estimated calculation of future lost income from his non-existent career in criminal justice. :blushing:

In all honesty, I'm sending a prayer up that he seeks and gets some qualified counseling and changes his major to English & Literature. He was never going to make it in criminal justice. Certainly not after the Dede pscho-babble backstabbing ex-boyfriend mess he so carelessly slopped up for publishing in the newspaper. :rolleyes: However, he could sharpen those skills and write a great crime story some day.

I'm sorry you have to experience this - even when you know it's foolishness, it still must be very unsettling to know someone would think it's wise to outright threaten you.

Hang in there, Tricia! And thanks again for letting me play in your forum. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back