Jason Young arrested and charged with murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure momma is gonna be there for her baby boy blech. Would it be appropriate for me to wait for her in the bathroom and ask her some questions?

I love that you two are going to see the Slayer do his orange perp walk in person! That is awesome! Think his momma will be there?

I'm sure she will be in Raleigh talking to the attorney....wonder who that will end up being ? Little Roger has never tried a 1st degree murder case in front of a jury. Will Pat spring for a top gun ?

I'm sure momma is gonna be there for her baby boy blech. Would it be appropriate for me to wait for her in the bathroom and ask her some questions?

Certainly no more inappropriate than protecting the murdering slayer boy for the past 3+ yrs! :twocents:

I'm sure she will be in Raleigh talking to the attorney....wonder who that will end up being ? Little Roger has never tried a 1st degree murder case in front of a jury. Will Pat spring for a top gun ?

Interesting! Maybe K&B will give them a package deal (a two-fer). Oh wait...you said top gun...nevermind. BTW did you see Donny H. in that WRAL video with the slayer? Donny looked so happy!

The arraignment is at 2 pm tomorrow Top Sail.
Thanks! I'm still in shock ~ not because I didn't have faith in the grand jury, but it just seems like we've been waiting forever for an arrest. :behindbar

heh he and that's the one thing I CAN do that JTF can't :angel:

JTF may be quite dedicated to the cause, but no, I don't see him donning a dress and heels to follow momma into the restroom. (but that would be amusing, wouldn't it?)

Interesting! Maybe K&B will give them a package deal (a two-fer). Oh wait...you said top gun...nevermind. BTW did you see Donny H. in that WRAL video with the slayer? Donny looked so happy!

He was indeed happy....as he should be.
He was out in the garage with the media and made sure they were accomodated and could get the shots they needed.

JTF may be quite dedicated to the cause, but no, I don't see him donning a dress and heels to follow momma into the restroom. (but that would be amusing, wouldn't it?)

Ahh if you had ever seen him in person then yes that would be QUITE amusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry JTF :innocent:

Indeed. If it meant something direct to JY, betcha I would.
Reckon Jason grew his hair long to go drag at NY gay clubs ?

Oh I think slayer will be making all kinds of new friends inside those prison walls.

Oh I think slayer will be making all kinds of new friends inside those prison walls.

Its a big, nasty, overcrowded jail....tons of street gang thugs and the lowest of the lowest.
Mama Pat can't tuck him in tonight :Banane51:

jasonyoungarrest4_copy-220x1651.jpg
His looks sure have changed! :eek:

Well I for one look forward to hearing the WS-correspondents report tomorrow...bringing the sights, the sounds, and the orange of it all!

I know one thing, more than JY messed their undies today. Just thinking about those nice sorority girls who are now going to be forced to confess their betrayal of Michelle in public on a witness stand and the fact that his family is finally going to be forced to hear the truth about him -sure put the icing on the cake of his arrest in my book.

What wonderful news! It's about darn time!

WHAT IN THE WORLD is with this new look he's got going on?
Ewwwwww

I know one thing, more than JY messed their undies today.
Just thinking about those nice sorority girls who are now going to be forced to confess their betrayal of Michelle in public on a witness stand and the fact that his family is finally going to be forced to hear the truth about him -sure put the icing on the cake of his arrest in my book.

HaHa! :yow:

I am stunned by his degraded appearance: dirty (I can smell him, almost), looks like they grabbed him off a fly by night construction site. He's getting close to having a mullet. Give him a few years.

I loved playing back the videos to study his demeanor. I didn't see any eye contact from JY. I enjoyed the facial expressions on DH, and in the other video, several of those in the very end. Looked like some guys who got what they wanted for Christmas, three years later.

I'm thinking about how Cassidy will see these photos and videos some day. She's seen enough already. Hope she is made of steel for when she is able to assimilate everything.

**TOPSAIL & JTF: Will you be wearing a plackard (sp?) on your backs saying: We came here for THIS!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406