Jason Young to get new trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point - it's one of a list of many quirky coincidences that just happened to occur at the hotel on the one night Jason was staying there on the night his pregnant wife is murdered

Here's the thing though, there are quirky coincidences all the time for everyone. If you string together the 1000's of things that happen every night at a hotel, you are bound to find five or ten that can be woven into whatever story you are trying to tell.

Here's the thing though, there are quirky coincidences all the time for everyone. If you string together the 1000's of things that happen every night at a hotel, you are bound to find five or ten that can be woven into whatever story you are trying to tell.

ITA. That genius Jason not only tilted that camera, by golly he had the forethought to make sure he left prints belonging to somebody else!!

ITA. That genius Jason not only tilted that camera, by golly he had the forethought to make sure he left prints belonging to somebody else!!

That was one of my points. We need to find the guy who's hand he chopped off.

Sent from your mom's smartphone

I don't know. Although I think he could've planned his trip better, I still don't think he planned the murder. I mean, everything wouldn't had to be so well planned out, and he seems fairly intelligent. I think if he planned it, it would've turned out a lot better.

It would have been planned better in what respect?

It would have been planned better in what respect?

Well, someone mentioned he should've left earlier and got a hotel closer to his meeting. It doesn't make him look guilty, just a bad planner. I would've driven there, done recon on the place, then timed it from my hotel to the meeting place.
Same with the hotel, I would've reconed it weeks before. This murder would've had to been planned out if JY did it, and that crime scene doesn't look planned. And if he planned it and didn't expect MY to fight back, the plan didn't account for cleaning up CY. He really didn't have time for that.

Did he use Google maps or mapquest for directions?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Well, someone mentioned he should've left earlier and got a hotel closer to his meeting. It doesn't make him look guilty, just a bad planner. I would've driven there, done recon on the place, then timed it from my hotel to the meeting place.
Same with the hotel, I would've reconed it weeks before. This murder would've had to been planned out if JY did it, and that crime scene doesn't look planned. And if he planned it and didn't expect MY to fight back, the plan didn't account for cleaning up CY. He really didn't have time for that.

It does make him look guilty in my book. We have no idea if he reconned it weeks before, do we? I agree the crime scene doesn't look planned inre to nothing being stolen. Nothing. His wife's purse sitting on the kitchen floor untouched. Poor planning for sure. That little touch could have made a big difference. I do think he had time to clean up CY. How else would her bloody footprints go from the bedroom to the bathroom excluding the hallway? He carried her! And he left her in there with the door closed for some time. Her little bloody footprints were evident on the bathroom door. What was she thinking lying on her back peppering the door with her bloody footprints? Was she musing, was she singing, was she crying?

It does make him look guilty in my book. We have no idea if he reconned it weeks before, do we? I agree the crime scene doesn't look planned inre to nothing being stolen. Nothing. His wife's purse sitting on the kitchen floor untouched. Poor planning for sure. That little touch could have made a big difference. I do think he had time to clean up CY. How else would her bloody footprints go from the bedroom to the bathroom excluding the hallway? He carried her! And he left her in there with the door closed for some time. Her little bloody footprints were evident on the bathroom door. What was she thinking lying on her back peppering the door with her bloody footprints? Was she musing, was she singing, was she crying?

All the foot prints are in one direction. I don't think she was in the bathroom alone. What did he clean her with?

I think it might've been some unknowns. Two people. Maybe they had a conscience about leaving the little girl all alone. I think CY was removed from the scene, cleaned off, pajamas washed, and returned. I think they freaked when they accidentally killed MY. There's no way JY could've done that. He didn't have time for that.

The purse is yet another critical piece of evidence investigators failed to collect or dust it for prints. It is unknown how much money it contained or if any was missing.

No way will I ever believe Michelle placed her purse on the floor or that Jason would leave it there along with CY wandering around her mother's dead body for hours.

JMO

All the foot prints are in one direction. I don't think she was in the bathroom alone. What did he clean her with?

I think it might've been some unknowns. Two people. Maybe they had a conscience about leaving the little girl all alone. I think CY was removed from the scene, cleaned off, pajamas washed, and returned. I think they freaked when they accidentally killed MY. There's no way JY could've done that. He didn't have time for that.

The foot prints on the floor are in one direction? What difference does that make? I'm talking about her little footprints on the bathroom door. She was on her back, on the floor. They were splayed on the inside of the door. I don't think he freaked after killing her. He had the presence of mind to take his little girl in the bathroom to get her out of the way.

The purse is yet another critical piece of evidence investigators failed to collect or dust it for prints. It is unknown how much money it contained or if any was missing.

No way will I ever believe Michelle placed her purse on the floor or that Jason would leave it there along with CY wandering around her mother's dead body for hours.

JMO
Huh? Whats wrong with leaving one's purse on the kitchen floor? Is that like not kosher? Do it all the time.

The foot prints on the floor are in one direction? What difference does that make? I'm talking about her little footprints on the bathroom door. She was on her back, on the floor. They were splayed on the inside of the door. I don't think he freaked after killing her. He had the presence of mind to take his little girl in the bathroom to get her out of the way.

Makes me think someone was with her in the bathroom the whole time. Maybe a second person.

Is it possible Jason had on gloves or was holding something in his hand (like a washcloth, and piece of cloth....so as not to leave prints), and that the other prints were just someone elses from some other time?
I have to assume security cameras are not "wiped down" all that often.

Everyone seems to be skipping over the fact that the prints on the camera may have nothing to do with it being moved that night at all.
Which does not mean it was not touched by someone, possibly JY. Btw, in my way of thinking you don't even need to use fingerTIPS to move it.
Could just bump it with knuckles or any object to move it out of place....yes?

Huh? Whats wrong with leaving one's purse on the kitchen floor? Is that like not kosher? Do it all the time.

I never put my purse on the floor.
But only because an old lady once told me it is "bad luck".
Ever since then I never have.
It is like the old hat on the bed thing....once someone says bad luck, I avoid it :giggle:

Is it possible Jason had on gloves or was holding something in his hand (like a washcloth, and piece of cloth....so as not to leave prints), and that the other prints were just someone elses from some other time?
I have to assume security cameras are not "wiped down" all that often.

Everyone seems to be skipping over the fact that the prints on the camera may have nothing to do with it being moved that night at all.
Which does not mean it was not touched by someone, possibly JY. Btw, in my way of thinking you don't even need to use fingerTIPS to move it.
Could just bump it with knuckles or any object to move it out of place....yes?

I agree with this. Lack of fingerprints on the camera say nothing toward either innocence or guilt. If he is innocent, then he wouldn't have touched the camera. If he were guilty, then he would likely have used something that would protect against fingerprints on the camera.

Nobody does it with a 2-year-old in the house. Purses contain all kinds of things toddlers should not have. Please review the prosecution of Bobby Cutts. Thanks.

I agree with this. Lack of fingerprints on the camera say nothing toward either innocence or guilt. If he is innocent, then he wouldn't have touched the camera. If he were guilty, then he would likely have used something that would protect against fingerprints on the camera.

There were fingerprints on the camera so I'm not sure why you are insisting they don't exist.

Makes me think someone was with her in the bathroom the whole time. Maybe a second person.

Exactly. CY entered the bathroom, never exited using her own two feet. All her foot prints were pointed inward. She was carried out when exited the bathroom and remained "shockingly clean" for hours after her mother was murdered.

There were fingerprints on the camera so I'm not sure why you are insisting they don't exist.

I'm talking about his fingerprints. The lack of his fingerprints on the camera do nothing to indicate guilt or innocence. The existence of other fingerprints on the camera, unless they are demonstrated to be very fresh, also don't indicate much.

IMO, I think he planned it but not for this particular weekend. Alan Fisher was supposed to come for a visit and at the last minute couldn't due to an oncologist appt. When he found that out I think that is when he decided to go ahead with his plan. Again, this is just my opinion. I also find his unplanned visit to Brevard fishy. MY and JY were expecting guest that weekend for NCSU homecoming game. These games were very important to them. Would he really go to Brevard and miss the game/tailgating? IMO, he wanted to be far away from Raleigh as he could.

Also I can't find the post now but earlier someone had mentioned how if he had stayed up all night how tired he would be and how his meeting noone commented on his behavior. Well, first he was going on addrenaline and let's not forget that he layed around at mommys before he left and slept with his head in mommys lap the whole way to Raleigh. I know if my spouse had just been killed I couldn't sleep but hey that's me. Also, it was noted that he was very nervous acting at his meeting. So he wasn't acting normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove