Jaycee's Girls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, you missed the point of sharing concerns about the very unusual lack of *specific care* that was the thread's topic at the time the post was written. I wasn't aware outlining our entire thoughts on a thread's topic were required per post.

I brought up dental care because as the lucky mom of my awesome kids by the gift of adoption I've seen first hand the problems that can arise (not alwasy but can) with a lack of early basic dental care. And it ain't about fillings and cavities. It's about speech, headaches, chewing problems, and a host of other issues.

As I stated before, I hope the girls are assisted by professionals in many areas of medical, mental health and education fields. They deserve every second of it.
I don't hope, I now know that these girls are most likely to get the best (BEST) medical, dental, and psychological care that is available in the USA.

Back to the original post, I'd simply like to point out that most countries in the world do NOT offer dental care and while you may live in area that gives this area of healthcare particular credence and importance, there are many countries that are not so to speak "up to par". The UK for example, is an abysmal example of the lack of dental care in the Western world and many a "healthy" child has been borne and bred there without noticeable consequence.

In fact, to most countries, the very notion of dental care, is a priveledge!

I am, as I've stated before, much more concerned about these girl's ability to re-instate themselves in the real world. If they have a cavity or a headache or a minor speach problem will be the very least of it.

This is obviously my opinion only,

Yeah, you missed the point of sharing concerns about the very unusual lack of *specific care* that was the thread's topic at the time the post was written. I wasn't aware outlining our entire thoughts on a thread's topic were required per post.

I brought up dental care because as the lucky mom of my awesome kids by the gift of adoption I've seen first hand the problems that can arise (not alwasy but can) with a lack of early basic dental care. And it ain't about fillings and cavities. It's about speech, headaches, chewing problems, and a host of other issues.

As I stated before, I hope the girls are assisted by professionals in many areas of medical, mental health and education fields. They deserve every second of it.
I didn't miss your point. I realize that priveledged children with full disposal should and would expect to be treated for medical and dental malaise. You must be a very special person to have adopted and raised two children from an obviously neglectful home and I give you my utmost respect. Back to the case at hand, I think the fact that their mother was raped and that they are most likely the result of repeated rapes has a greater significance than if they went to a dentist.

I don't mean to offend. This is simply and honestly my opinion.

Back to the case at hand, I think the fact that their mother was raped and that they are most likely the result of repeated rapes has a greater significance than if they went to a dentist.

Yes, and there are no innoculations against whatever they suffered. We don't know what Garrido did to keep those girls "in line". What was the CAGE for? The soundproofed shed? The saw, rope and chains next to the mattress?

This was not a sweet, Swiss Family Robinson existence, a little rustic idyll in the countryside, a return to nature.

Dental care is the least of it, I agree.

Essentially, these girls probably need to be deprogrammed, as if they had escaped from a cult. They are much more in need of love than tetanus shots, or whatever.

I didn't miss your point. I realize that priveledged children with full disposal should and would expect to be treated for medical and dental malaise. You must be a very special person to have adopted and raised two children from an obviously neglectful home and I give you my utmost respect. Back to the case at hand, I think the fact that their mother was raped and that they are most likely the result of repeated rapes has a greater significance than if they went to a dentist.

Again: Specific topic. Specific topic at the time. I never said any of the multiple areas these girls are lacking is in any way less significant than their entire conceptions, births and life experiences. You are the one wording your replies as if that were so. And I'm done taking up anymore room on this thred trying to explain it, but feel free to PM.

I'd LOVE to know what that upside-down paper is all about. I can read the words ATT . . COLLEGE . . . STUD . . So, something about college students' attitudes . . towards . . . ?? A psychology study? If anyone has any ideas about this, please comment!!!

I had my laptop turned around and zoomed in trying to read this text on this document. I'm very curious about it as well. What context it was used in, source. etc. I'll share if I find anything out. *off to Google*

I don't believe anyone should be quite so nit-picky here about ANY of the care these girls have received, or not, over the course of their lives. Obviously, they have been neglected in many, many ways. And they have likely received too much attention in others. Bottom line is, they need lots of care - both medical and psychological. Can't we just leave it at that and move on? This thread is about Jaycee's girls. Not medical care or requirements in Europe.

Reading a post on the Bone Fragment thread made we want to look up the Garrido Property on the Contra Costa County Assessor's website for myself.

Parcel Details
APN 051072007
Site Address Number 1554
Site Street Name WALNUT
Site Street Suffix AVENUE
Site City ANTIOCH
Site Zip Code 94509
Site Zip Code Extension 7223
Supervisor District 5
Site Description VIERA SUB S 84 FT OF LOT 22
Existing Land Use Single Family
Existing Land Use Category Single Family
Assessed Land Value 27,573
Assessed Improvement Value 89,655
Personal Property 0
Property Statement Improvements 0
Lot Size 22,680
Underground Utility N
Deed Reference 18842 102
Transfer Date 8/13/1993
Public Sale Price 0
Total Assessed Value 117,228
Tax Rate Area Information
Tax Rate Area 53026
TRA Region Unincorported Antioch
TRA Description COUNTYWIDE TAX,CC WTR LEVY LAND,BART,EAST BAY REGNL PK,COMM COLL 2002 BND
Parcel Exemption Information
Exemption Type HOMEOWNERS
Exemption Amount 7,000
Building Information
Year Built 1951
Total Living Area 1,457
Number of Bedrooms 3
Number of Bathrooms 1
Pool N
Garage Covered Carport
Notification Address Information
Owner Address 1554 WALNUT AVE
Owner City and State ANTIOCH CA
Owner Zip Code 94509
Owner Zip Code Extension 7223

As we see, there are 3 bedrooms. One for "Granny", one for Nancy and hubby when he wasn't sleeping in a shed next door or whatever, and one for . . . .

You wonder what was in the third bedroom.

You wonder who slept there.

What the heck did the parole officer do when visiting? Sit in the living room and have tea and crumpets like everything was hunky-dory?

According to the information the assessor's office has, there's no pool, either.

You wonder why taxpayer's money is spent doing AERIAL views if no comparison is ever made between what's actually THERE and what info the assessor's office has. If this were a job people had - - comparing the info, it would surely result in $$$ from levied fines and raised taxes.

I've looked at lots of the photos of the backyard area. Other than the photo of the bare mattress leaning against the wall with a saw hanging next to it, and the bed with the flowered sheets which was ostensibly Jaycee's, I'm not sure there are any beds which would hold a man and two children???? There is a bed or something with the stuffed monkey, but it doesn't look like it was used as a bed recently. There are also sofas and things, many of which have boxes and other detritus on them, so it doesn't look as if they were used for seating or sleeping recently.

So where did Garrido sleep with the girls in his arms every night? (I HATE writing that.) (Of course, I don't think there are photos of the inside of every structure publicly available yet.).

The pool was a portable one. For tax purposes they probably only consider permanent structures.

Being in the unincorporated of Contra Costa County violations are ignored unless a complaint is filed with the county, usually by a neighbor. This is one reason the Mayor of Antioch was so emphatic that the media understood that Garrido's house was outside the city limits of Antioch.

This area has a lot of meth and the people that live there know to keep to themselves or they just may get shot!

I wonder when Garrido's father moved out???

And taxes??? Garrido wasn't living the life of a person that paid taxes! Nancy probably did when she was employed, but I imagine PG got paid cash for his printing - one reason his rates were so cheap. (my opinion)

Being in the unincorporated of Contra Costa County violations are ignored unless a complaint is filed with the county, usually by a neighbor. This is one reason the Mayor of Antioch was so emphatic that the media understood that Garrido's house was outside the city limits of Antioch.

This area has a lot of meth and the people that live there know to keep to themselves or they just may get shot!

I wonder when Garrido's father moved out???
And taxes??? Garrido wasn't living the life of a person that paid taxes! Nancy probably did when she was employed, but I imagine PG got paid cash for his printing - one reason his rates were so cheap. (my opinion)

His parents are divorced. His mother later remarried and he (second husband) died in the early 90's, leaving her the house.

About the dental debate: Jaycee is almost 30 years old. If she never saw a dentist she could have gum disease or cavities. So could the fifteen year old. A tootache, or abscessed tooth is horrible pain and I only hope that they never suffered with anything like that. I imagine the girls have been taken to the social services clinic to be examined for abuse, and I imagine the relatives have taken them all in for thorough physical and dental exams, or at least have them scheduled. That might be traumatic for all the girls but it's necessary. Jaycee probably needs more testing and exams than the younger girls do at this time.

Their teeth are probably fine, it sounds like they had a relatively simple sugar free diet.

Exactly....Important point PP MBB...It is said that the unborn child's experience in the womb has much to do with their psyche.
Jaycee's mental, and psychological state at the time of her pregnancy is part of their development. A young girl repeatedly raped has to be both scared and angry even if she seemed to the outside world that she learned to cope with it.
And during those scary times these kids were develping in her body. :eek: YES IT HAS AN EFFECT. (not a good one)

It is also said that the younger girl was asked what is the bump on your eye? and she said a birth mark, I was born with it.
Yes in Metaphysics that bump does have meaning....Since we did not see the bump, a possible explanation would be... It is stating that "there is something big beneath the surface that you can not see"

I think while we do not know anything about the girls.
The job a head to help them is huge.
I would not be surprised if they find love & abuse intertwined in the future.
It would take many years and very good therapist to get that deep.

It is also said that the younger girl was asked what is the bump on your eye? and she said a birth mark, I was born with it.

The impression seemed to be that she got hit above the eye and Garrido had her lie saying that is was inoperable and she'd have it for the rest of her life. So, I don't believe she was born with it.

But as far as the incredible influence a mother's wellbeing has while the fetus is in the womb: you are totally right. I can only imagine the total horror Dugard was put through, and how it affected her children (both inside and outside the womb).

There was I story I remember reading about a woman who was in a car accident while she was pregnant with twins, both girls. One of the girls would later suffer from gender identity crisis, as she believed herself truly to be a boy. She eventually did transition to a man, but for the longest time she was troubled by her feelings. A doctor said that considering her mother was terrified during the accident (obviously), it sent a flush of hormones (?) throughout her body and one of the fetuses was affected by it and become more "masculine." That's just one way even a momentary rush of extreme stress can affect a fetus.

There was I story I remember reading about a woman who was in a car accident while she was pregnant with twins, both girls. One of the girls would later suffer from gender identity crisis, as she believed herself truly to be a boy. She eventually did transition to a man, but for the longest time she was troubled by her feelings. A doctor said that considering her mother was terrified during the accident (obviously), it sent a flush of hormones (?) throughout her body and one of the fetuses was affected by it and become more "masculine." That's just one way even a momentary rush of extreme stress can affect a fetus.

That is anecdotal and hypothetical. It isn't evidence of effect.

Their teeth are probably fine, it sounds like they had a relatively simple sugar free diet.

How do you know what they ate? Do you have a link to a story supporting that statement?

The impression seemed to be that she got hit above the eye and Garrido had her lie saying that is was inoperable and she'd have it for the rest of her life. So, I don't believe she was born with it.

But as far as the incredible influence a mother's wellbeing has while the fetus is in the womb: you are totally right. I can only imagine the total horror Dugard was put through, and how it affected her children (both inside and outside the womb).

I have studied some prenatal care and have also delivered several babies under water. (not mine) Whatever you are talking about with this gender identity is BS because there is NO way to come to this conclusion.
The ONLY person who can do that is the person it happened to... IF They can go back in time.... but no Doctor can come up with this scenario unless he is a quack.

YES THE FETUSE HAS A CONSCIOUSNESS AND PICKS UP ENERGY.

The impression from where?
Who spoke about this mark? Only the girl to my knowledge....
So impressions can also be gossip, rumor...BS?????
We really do not know....Maybe it was just a temporary mark, maybe not. IF NOT it can have a metaphysical ramification.

The impression from where?
Who spoke about this mark? Only the girl to my knowledge....
So impressions can also be gossip, rumor...BS?????
We really do not know....Maybe it was just a temporary mark, maybe not. IF NOT it can have a metaphysical ramification.

Not the original poster here, but the campus security guard saw the bump on the 11 year old's eye. The little girl robotly like replied that it is a birthmark and she'd have it the rest of her life. What does a metaphysical ramification mean?

Not the original poster here, but the campus security guard saw the bump on the 11 year old's eye. The little girl robotly like replied that it is a birthmark and she'd have it the rest of her life. What does a metaphysical ramification mean?

Just to clarify something: Officer Allison Jacobs is a sworn law enforcement officer not a security guard.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back