JB and Geraldo

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All GR said was that he had info from an irrefutable source (JB) that the case would carry on Monday am as if nothing had transpired Saturday.

Geraldo has a close personal relationship with JB, so it wouldn't surprise me if JB told Geraldo exactly what happened. If he did, I hope HHBP will add this to the growing list of complaints about JB.
:banghead:

If this has been previously pointed out, please just skip by it.

"On “The O’Reilly Factor,” Rivera said that Baez wants to try to establish that Anthony was “so battered down by years of sexual and physical abuse by her brother and by her father that she couldn’t behave rationally. That was the behavior of someone who is in that kind of post-traumatic state.”

Yes poor Miss Anthony was so traumatized from years of sexual abuse she had to party it up for 31 days after her daughter was killed because she could not stand the pain of it all. Well that just explains it all. :laughcry:

having a history of abuse is not an excuse for murder. since when has anyone said, "oh, you were abused? oh fine then, sorry to bother you! people who are abused are allowed to kill their children." it is no excuse, and IMO offensive to me (and i wonder if there are any others out there) who are abuse survivors AND good parents. i would never want my children to endure what i have endured. i have been in therapy for years and continue to be in therapy so that i can deal with my problems like a responsible adult rather than continue the cycle and target the next generation.

We're lucky/unlucky TMZ has no interest in this case. They usually get (pay for) all the information, sealed or not. Guess Casey doesn't have Lindsay Lohan's appeal.

Why do people give Geraldo credit for anything he says?

An aside....Has anyone checked Geraldo's moustache for JB's AHA moment or ZANNY for that matter?

:floorlaugh:

He does appear to be stuck in the '70's...good one SOTS...I needed a :floorlaugh: this morning....:woohoo:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3