"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they have unlimited talk, text and web. It could be that all 8 pitch in for the monthly card, she just happens to own the phone.:twocents:

I bet it is merely the business phone for the house. JMHO, of course. Methinks Megan et. al. have lots of phones.

I wonder if the FBI did a full scale flip of the flop house? Has anyone heard if they turned that place inside out or not...looking for the phones and any signs of Lisa...

I wonder if the FBI did a full scale flip of the flop house? Has anyone heard if they turned that place inside out or not...looking for the phones and any signs of Lisa...

It hasn't been reported and it seems media would have been all over any kind of search. It seems odd that the home wasn't searched if she was a suspect in the kidnapping or if the phones had pinged at or near the house.

There has been some confusion about the branch of law enforcement that confronted MW. Some on this thread have insisted it was the KCPD. It was the FBI according to MW who busted into her house when she answered the phone about the GPS listed on CraigsList. According to MW, they interrogated her for six hours that day. The FBI would have taken the phone at that time and run sophisticated tests on the phone and extracted data. i understand that MW says they returned the phone to her with the call history deleted and then took the phone back. The general rule is that law enforcement keeps the evidence until the case is closed. IMO, returning the phone to her does not make sense unless they were using her as a lure for a caller.

Or to see who she would call once the FBI had been there. If they took her phone, she'd just use another untraceable one. She probably did anyway. :crazy:

MOO

They would need a warrant too wouldn't they?

Although it might explain why she was verbally evicted shortly thereafter.

Speaking of verbally evicted, I had the video of the landlord that evicted MW & her boyfriend Jersey bookmarked. It's not there now. Anyone have a link to it? TIA

They would need a warrant too wouldn't they?

Although it might explain why she was verbally evicted shortly thereafter.

I don't think bringing attention to the house was in the best interest of the housemates :)

Speaking of verbally evicted, I had the video of the landlord that evicted MW & her boyfriend Jersey bookmarked. It's not there now. Anyone have a link to it? TIA

No. I went back and looked for my link today too. It's poof. :banghead:

Lots of video is disappearing and or "updated" and some of the things we found most interesting are gone...poof.

It hasn't been reported and it seems media would have been all over any kind of search. It seems odd that the home wasn't searched if she was a suspect in the kidnapping or if the phones had pinged at or near the house.
The date that FBI went to her house would be very interesting if it coincided with one of the highly publicized and viewed searches that so many wondered about. Ops suggested that LE might be using certain searches as a decoy to keep prying eyes from their more significant searches.

Jim Spellman (CNN) indicated that he had not seen MW in a vehicle and had seen her walking to stores, etc. (via Twitter)

That's an interesting point, because I'm willing to bet that whoever took the baby didn't have access to a car. Why else would he (or they) have walked her all over creation on a cold night, with all the attendant risks?

I agree that the media would have been all over a search of the communal house, if they had known about it. But, IIRC, the FBI showed up at Megan's on Oct 8th. LE never leaked a thing. We knew nothing about this 8:30 pm call until Megan was interviewed by media weeks later. So, imo, whilst the press was parked outside the home where the parents were staying, waiting to possibly snap Debbi on a smoke break or the kids getting a breath of fresh air, the FBI likely did a thorough voluntary search of the communal house to make sure Lisa was not there. I'm thinking Megan was freaked the eff out when the FBI showed up at the door and agreed to whatever they requested. Meanwhile, the press was clueless about the real story that was going down mere miles away. JMO...

In reference to MW's phone: My kids all have Virgin Mobile (uses Sprint towers possibly?) prepaid phones and I can log in to each account and can see calls sent/received, duration of calls, calls made to voicemail, time stamps, as well as messages sent & received & from what phone number. I have noticed that sometimes the time stamps are completely off. For example, I can text my daughter at 4 p.m. (per my phone log) yet it shows on her online account as 8:00...and no rhyme or reason to the time gap. Just my experience...

Can Craigslist ad be posted here?

Please hold off on posting any Craig's List ads unless we are certain they are involved in the case somehow.

Sorry but I need to get with the mods on this since this is the first time this situation has come up in this way.

Thanks everyone.

Tricia

The date that FBI went to her house would be very interesting if it coincided with one of the highly publicized and viewed searches that so many wondered about. Ops suggested that LE might be using certain searches as a decoy to keep prying eyes from their more significant searches.

I haven't seen info that the FBI even met MW at the home she was residing. That wouldn't be the norm for Craigslist transactions, especially if they involved stolen merchandise.

If she or anyone in the home is suspected I'd hope the home had been searched, and quickly with the assumption that there was a live Baby Lisa inside.

That's an interesting point, because I'm willing to bet that whoever took the baby didn't have access to a car. Why else would he (or they) have walked her all over creation on a cold night, with all the attendant risks?

Welcome JohnBull

:wagon:

Yes I do agree that this is another possible link to Jersey and MW if the sitings can be believed.

MOO

I don't believe whoever did this DID walk over creation. The gas station video is nothing more than a white blob...is it a man? Is it a woman? Is it a monkey? Whatever it is, it sure ain't carrying anything. The man on the motorcylce can't get his story straight to save his life. First it's a man in t-shirt and jeans carrying a baby dressed only in a diaper, and then it becomes a man with salt and pepper hair, dressed all in white, carrying a baby girl in training pants and a T-shirt. The only credible sighting, imo, is the couple who saw the man with the baby in a diaper, one street over on N Chelsea. And even then, there's really nothing that says definitely that who they saw was Lisa and a kidnapper. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

JMO

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS! :)

I haven't seen info that the FBI even met MW at the home she was residing. That wouldn't be the norm for Craigslist transactions, especially if they involved stolen merchandise.

If she or anyone in the home is suspected I'd hope the home had been searched, and quickly with the assumption that there was a live Baby Lisa inside.
I'm surprised no one called the media if tons of FBi jumped out at her. That must have been a real crazy scene to any bystanders.

Could the FBI put a bug on her phone? What would it require to do so? Courts? It is surprising they gave it back to her...

I agree that the media would have been all over a search of the communal house, if they had known about it. But, IIRC, the FBI showed up at Megan's on Oct 8th. LE never leaked a thing. We knew nothing about this 8:30 pm call until Megan was interviewed by media weeks later. So, imo, whilst the press was parked outside the home where the parents were staying, waiting to possibly snap Debbi on a smoke break or the kids getting a breath of fresh air, the FBI likely did a thorough voluntary search of the communal house to make sure Lisa was not there. I'm thinking Megan was freaked the eff out when the FBI showed up at the door and agreed to whatever they requested. Meanwhile, the press was clueless about the real story that was going down mere miles away. JMO...

I'd hope they did, seems like they would have been frantically searching for baby Lisa, and then the phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV