"Jersey" and MW #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he walked with a noticeable limp. It might be less appealing to walk miles and miles carrying a baby if you have an injured knee.

If someone offered weed to one of my kids within my sight they would be out of the house pretty quick.
But it might explain why, IF it was him on both sightings, it took so long in between both places.

Why would Jersey wear white and apparently change his pants from dark colored pants to white pants (BP station video)?

Why would Jersey wear white and apparently change his pants from dark colored pants to white pants (BP station video)?
IF it was him, he may have changed because he was spotted by the first witness. He is a career criminal and it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that he knew this.

But it might explain why, IF it was him on both sightings, it took so long in between both places.

Whoever it was checked the voice mail somewhere near the house at 3:22, so ìt took them maybe half an hour to get to where MT saw the man and the baby. Is that an unexpectedly long time to walk?

Or do you mean that it took the kidnapper so long to leave the neighborhood, if it was him with the baby at midnight and he stayed there fiddling with the phones up until 3:22?

Whoever it was checked the voice mail somewhere near the house at 3:22, so ìt took them maybe half an hour to get to where MT saw the man and the baby. Is that an unexpectedly long time to walk?

Or do you mean that it took the kidnapper so long to leave the neighborhood, if it was him with the baby at midnight and he stayed there fiddling with the phones up until 3:22?
The fiddling with the phones MIGHT be somebody else. IF it was him and he thought that the phones didn't work from the 11:57 try, he may have given them to some kid or other person still in the neighborhood. I dunno, but could be. Teri has a teen son and lives VERY near where he did sprinklers and there are other teens in the neighborhood around the dumpster just to name a few possibilities. For that matter, the two different sightings may be two different people if the baby was handed off in between.

We don't know YET if any time was spent at the house where jersey was working on the water sprinklers. Has this house been searched for DNA or Lisa's remains?

We don't know YET if any time was spent at the house where jersey was working on the water sprinklers. Has this house been searched for DNA or Lisa's remains?
The sprinkler house was checked for Lisa after the owners arrived home. If it was anything like all of the other checks it was just a quick look-see and that was it and nothing else.

I thought it was stated somewhere that the sprinkler house had been searched. There is so much to wade through with this case now but I'll see if I can find it.

ETA- I see IDM beat me to it. Thanks.

The fiddling with the phones MIGHT be somebody else. IF it was him and he thought that the phones didn't work from the 11:57 try, he may have given them to some kid or other person still in the neighborhood. I dunno, but could be. Teri has a teen son and lives VERY near where he did sprinklers and there are other teens in the neighborhood around the dumpster just to name a few possibilities. For that matter, the two different sightings may be two different people if the baby was handed off in between.

It would IMO have to be a dumb criminal to kidnap a baby and give somebody items that he stole from the house at the same time. How would he know that somebody won't tell the police that he had the phones?

IDK. Maybe he is a dumb criminal.

I guess he might have tossed them if he thought they didn't work and somebody could have found them and maybe attempted to access the voicemail to see if he could figure out whose message it was and who the phone belongs to. Then, when finding out about Lisa, possibly panicking and throwing the phones out?

He was washing clothes in 'sprinkler' house? If he was a homeless man, I would imagine his clothes would be 'ripe'.

For that matter, the two different sightings may be two different people if the baby was handed off in between.
The first sighting by the local neighbors I believe. I don't have confidence in the other sightings. Don't forget, the phones never left 1/3 mile from DB's house, according to the pings. Wasn't the motorcycle guy sighting farther away than that? In any case, Jersey could have left the cell phones at home base (sprinkler house) while he made the trek cross town. He could have even stopped and rested in between, had a couple puffs on a joint, a swig of booze...who knows. Wherever Jersey is at any given time, there's a good chance he is up to no good. MOO

I'm still sticking firm to my opinion that he made the cell phone call to MW.

p.s. I know this is serious discussion, but I admit that I find some humor here from time to time. Jersey getting hit by a car made me LOL.

It would IMO have to be a dumb criminal to kidnap a baby and give somebody items that he stole from the house at the same time. How would he know that somebody won't tell the police that he had the phones?

IDK. Maybe he is a dumb criminal.

I guess he might have tossed them if he thought they didn't work and somebody could have found them and maybe attempted to access the voicemail to see if he could figure out whose message it was and who the phone belongs to. Then, when finding out about Lisa, possibly panicking and throwing the phones out?
Well he has been arrested for doing the same thing multiple times AND he was caught in the squatted house multiple times so dumb criminal isn't too much of a stretch. And the possibility that he tossed them after the attempt is good also.

The muddiness of the lawn could have hidden some signs of digging...?

But if MT's sighting was Lisa I don't think her remains would be in the sprinkler house. By the time he'd have got back from the corner of Randolph and 48th the police had probably arrived and it would have been a bit risky to walk the nearby streets with an abducted baby in his arms or start digging.

The first sighting by the local neighbors I believe. I don't have confidence in the other sightings. Don't forget, the phones never left 1/3 mile from DB's house, according to the pings. Wasn't the motorcycle guy sighting farther away than that? In any case, Jersey could have left the cell phones at home base (sprinkler house) while he made the trek cross town. He could have even stopped and rested in between, had a couple puffs on a joint, a swig of booze...who knows. Wherever Jersey is at any given time, there's a good chance he is up to no good. MOO

I'm still sticking firm to my opinion that he made the cell phone call to MW.

p.s. I know this is serious discussion, but I admit that I find some humor here from time to time. Jersey getting hit by a car made me LOL.
Yes, first sighting was neighbor near sprinkler house. Phones could have stayed even if Jersey didn't and internet and vm tries could be somebody else. Motorcycle guy was about 3-4 miles away.

BBM Mine too! And Jersey getting hit made me chuckle a bit too. I wonder if somebody did it on purpose!

He was washing clothes in 'sprinkler' house? If he was a homeless man, I would imagine his clothes would be 'ripe'.

If so, then he brought Lisa into the house while he changed, I would think.

But if MT's sighting was Lisa I don't think her remains would be in the sprinkler house. By the time he'd have got back from the corner of Randolph and 48th the police had probably arrived and it would have been a bit risky to walk the nearby streets with an abducted baby in his arms or start digging.

I was thinking the mud was from the lawn being over watered. The lawn had just been seeded right? So that usually means the seeds were raked over some fresher soil. JMO

My concern is that she was there for a time after she went missing from the Irwin home.

I still don't know about Jersey. He had to apparently be smart enough to set up stealing and selling of a baby, but too dumb to know not to use the phones that he took with that baby. :waitasec:

I'm not convinced he didn't have those phones. But I have a hard time believing that he knew they were connected to a missing baby.

What would be his motive for calling MW?

I still don't know about Jersey. He had to apparently be smart enough to set up stealing and selling of a baby, but too dumb to know not to use the phones that he took with that baby. :waitasec:

I'm not convinced he didn't have those phones. But I have a hard time believing that he knew they were connected to a missing baby.

What would be his motive for calling MW?
I agree with you in that I have a very hard time believing he was involved in taking BL.

The motive for calling MW is simple. He called her for the same reason he tried to visit her at the flop house. It's his x-girlfriend and he probably still likes her or wants to get together.

If we tie that 11:58 cell phone call to missing BL, that says the abduction or death took place only 1.5 hours after DB said she went to bed and only 1/2 hour after Samantha Brando left her porch at 11:30. I find that very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28