Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caylee also called her doll Mama. I don't think she had a clear concept of what Mama means.

In one of the videos posted the other day Cindy refers to herself as Gram or Grammy while talking to Caylee.

...and I actually thought the part where he said something about Casey out "slutting around" (or something to that effect) would really get CA's ire up. JG seemed dumbstruck.

I personally thought the way Geraldo worded that was wrong. Just did not seem right to me for an interview that was airing on tv.

Thanks everyone who answered my question about when Casey told Jesse about Zanny the Nanny. I find it very interesting that she apparently invented this person months before Caylee disappeared. I wonder where Caylee really was when Jesse thought she was with Zanny.
I think he said that they really had lost touch...but they obviously shared somethings. When did they actually start dating again...cause that was NEWS to me?!

Thank you I missed that interview. Last week, Geraldo was down in Texas with Hurricane Ike. No coverage about anything else. :)

You're welcome. Yep, I know about Geraldo and the hurricanes -- he totally digs covering that stuff. However...he comes back, and no preface to any other news about the Caylee story except a few lines and then launches straight to Jesse? Anyone who doesn't watch his program consistently wouldn't "get it." That's why I'm feeling it's odd.

Yeah...what happened to plain ole babysitters? lol

Nanny just makes it seem more classy or something. Probably just Casey's way of seeming more important than she was...once again.

You know my son had the same babysitter for the first 3 yrs. She was the only child she watched and did so in our home, however she went to her house when we got home. We started calling her Nanny because she was almost like a grandmother to my son and loved by us all. It was easier for my child to call her Nanny than Mrs XXXX or by her first name. My son is a teen now and still says Nanny when he talks about her.

I personally thought the way Geraldo worded that was wrong. Just did not seem right to me for an interview that was airing on tv.
ITA...I had no idea where he was going with that, but it seemed a bit inappropriate. My son works on his hs newspaper and can do a better job posing questions!

UM, well Geraldo isn't the hard hitting facts based journalist he once never was....

And inside the safe we have........ nothing......

You're welcome. Yep, I know about Geraldo and the hurricanes -- he totally digs covering that stuff. However...he comes back, and no preface to any other news about the Caylee story except a few lines and then launches straight to Jesse? Anyone who doesn't watch his program consistently wouldn't "get it." That's why I'm feeling it's odd.
I guess he got an earful from the dad.

I would have expected Geraldo to at least mention the Guardian Angels, or the Suntrust closing the fund account, or the law firm bailing on managing the trust. Those are the seedy details he usually goes for.

My personal feelings on this interview..he just wants to be left the heck alone. He showed the paternity papers, said KC was his first love, he loves Caylee etc. He wouldn't "down" the family as to not add any fuel to their fire IF they are pointing fingers his way. IMO he handled it best he could and played it smart..stated facts and dates..that's about it, he played it safe.

UM, well Geraldo isn't the hard hitting facts based journalist he once never was....

Thanks for the chuckle. I actually remember watching the WHOLE special...time I wish now I could get back.

Interestingly enough, I viewed a post on here earlier that directly implicated these two, which was immediately deleted.. Me thinks the finger pointing has commenced. Me thinks an arrest is imminent.

ETA: An arrest in the case, not necessarily JG or RG. For clarification purposes, I find it noteworthy there was that deleted post, and they are on Geraldo this evening..

Enquiring Minds want to know (well if you can). Any highlights on that post? I've been gone all afternoon and evening so I'm trying to catch up but this is interesting. Wasn't Jesse the one who took a DNA test awhile back?

My personal feelings on this interview..he just wants to be left the heck alone. He showed the paternity papers, said KC was his first love, he loves Caylee etc. He wouldn't "down" the family as to not add any fuel to their fire IF they are pointing fingers his way. IMO he handled it best he could and played it smart..stated facts and dates..that's about it, he played it safe.
I wonder then if he requested the interview?

Posters here have accused just about anyone who ever met or heard of Casey Anthony. No one has ever heard Cindy accuse JG.
-----------
Hi Chilly~ someone trying to create reasonable doubt ahead of time? Could be. IMO

I thought he presented himself very well. It couldn't have been easy going on national TV and telling us all about how Casey, his "first love", dumped him although he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

I think he said that they really had lost touch...but they obviously shared somethings. When did they actually start dating again...cause that was NEWS to me?!

I don't think they did, he mentioned "when we became friends again" though. I think they only dated for en extended period of time and then that was it. She started dating someone else in Feb. and another in May?

Plus all the TWEENERS with the OPD

I guess he got an earful from the dad.

Maybe. I rather feel Blink's post earlier where she thought that maybe the timing indicated that perhaps more substantial charges against Casey were in the works could be true. Or perhaps more Florida Sunshine Law releases could be in the works: we've never seen any script of the interviews with the parents or the brother.

Interestingly enough, I viewed a post on here earlier that directly implicated these two, which was immediately deleted.. Me thinks the finger pointing has commenced. Me thinks an arrest is imminent.

ETA: An arrest in the case, not necessarily JG or RG. For clarification purposes, I find it noteworthy there was that deleted post, and they are on Geraldo this evening..

Hi Blink!
what do you think was deleted? I didn't notice a post that was deleted BUT I did watch that tonight on Geraldo. I feel an arrest is coming also as JG said himself that CA accused him of putting a dead Caylee in KCs trunk?
Unless JG is lying, this is interesting isn't it?
I wonder if CA will make a statement now that he is lying?
OH my goodness.
Oh what do you think of the FBG? hmm I think when the LE goes home from California, there will be more stuff going on in this case. Possibly paternity?

HAHAHAHA the safe... HAHAHAHA

I'm so glad I'm no the only one who remembers that fiasco!

HAHAHAHAHA

Geraldo didn't even ask him about the lie detector test or any of the calls about using his shower, or the call on June 16th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back