Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He NEVER said the name of his neice. That was another poster thinking I could have heard Annie... instead of neice. Things get sooooo twisted here!

I could have sworn the same thing. Guess we are all whacked and twisted LoL

NO People... please read the post... He was heading to Athens, Ga! Omigod... I so regret coming here for answers. No wonder this case is not solved. No one can remember the truth... not even the Anthony's.

Renea, there have been so many variations of stories and details and sometimes that gets muddled with the speculation. Combine that with the lies, it's very hard, especially when we don't have all of the details.

What answers were/are you coming here hoping for? I know people last night after you left were trying to help and piece things together, but they had questions needing clarification before that could happen.

Maybe if you go back a page or two to last night after someone compiled all your posts together and then a few people were trying to clarify things with you, people would be able to help.

But I think it would also help if you said what it is you are hoping for as far as answers here.

I will keep it short this time... my gig is up.... Jesse told me he was a detective for the Anothony family and very close to them.. he told me his was on his way to Athens for his nieces birthday party and that he wanted to stop and talk to me on his way but wanted to know exactly what I saw.
Who is the niece, I thought Jesse didn't have any.

I will keep it short this time... my gig is up.... Jesse told me he was a detective for the Anothony family and very close to them.. he told me his was on his way to Athens for his nieces birthday party and that he wanted to stop and talk to me on his way but wanted to know exactly what I saw.
Who is the niece, I thought Jesse didn't have any.
thanks for clarifying i didnt think she said annie either .. but there are too many threads and ppl are getting confused .. everyone is so consumed with this case . includeing me i think my husband wants to hang me :eek: LOL (kidding)

Actually, in the very, very beginning, Cindy was on Greta's one of those very first nights and she was nearing meltdown mode and asking Greta if Greta wanted her to passout or something and not to question her she just wanted to talk about Caylee, etc. (anyone remember this? It was VERY early on, within that first week, I'm quite sure)

In that conversation, I'm nearly positive that Cindy was talking about a friend named Annie who used to watch Caylee sometimes, and when the "Zaneida" thing first came up, I wondered about the could Annie be a sort of anglicized nickname (before the whole "Zanny" thing began)

In any case...if someone can find that interview, I'm nearly certain there was talk of Casey's friend Annie who used to watch her.

All that to say, that Annie's birthday photo may be that same person.

I remember that, too. I also remember it being talked about on here.

I thought that was what "quick reply" was... new to all this.

Renea, it would make it easier on all of us if you would quote the post you are replying to. There is a little blue "quote" button at the bottom of each post, please press that button and a reply window will open. All you do is write your comments under the post you are quoting and then click on "Submit Reply".

It's really helpful :)

I'm bringing this forward as a compilation from the earlier post with Renea's account put all together AND then the questions people had.

Renea, if you could answer some of the questions to help clarify, perhaps people can try to answer the questions you came here hoping to find answered.

NONE OF THIS IS MINE...I'm just trying to bring Renea's account forward AND the questions, so hopefully people can try and understand better and Renea can get the answers she stated she was hoping to :)

This is from last night:

Renea, I have put all your narrative quotations in order to help me understand the story you're telling:

renea said:
Saw something.... called the police and then the family... many return calls from many people... a lot of lies... can't sleep at night wondering if I gave Cindy false hope. But, the things I heard in between it all are concerning....

After I described the all the people and their cars... he told me that I described his silver truck and that he was young and like a father to Caylee but it was not him. Then he never asked for exact directions to the gas station. Then, I told him that there was an armed robbery 40 minutes after "what I saw" and that the Sandy Springs Police had the tape of the evening. Then, he cancled, and never meet with me.

When I told Cindy what I say, she started crying and told me that I described exactly who they think has Caylee. She also told me that she asked Casey about Jesse and that Casey told her to stay as far away from him as possible.

What I saw happened before I knew about the Orlando Airport siting.

But, because of the robbery... the SS police already have the video.

I wrote this all then it was gone... now I am going back and forth trying to answer questions. THis sucks.

According to Jesse, his. Small, silver truck... not the big F250 type.

I saw a 40ish blonde medium built woman and an older 50'sh tall man in a silver SUV type truck with a young 22ish man holding a girl who look a lot like Caylee... They were saying their goodbyes and the woman was stroking the little girls hair. The younger man holding Caylee was in the smaller silver truck. The trucks were parked nose to nose right off 285 at the edge of a gas station... not getting gas.

Yes, I called the police first... then when they did not call back I called the Anthony family. That is why I can not sleep at night... I did not want to give the family false hopes, but when Jesse acted so strange, I started to wonder. I just told myself if that were my child, would I want people to call in tips... not matter what.

I have asked for a photo of Jesse's mom but no one seems to have one? Also, I have been wondering if Jesse has a neice who had a bday party the weekend of July 18th...

Lee gave Jesse my number. Lee told me he was sending him to follow the up on the siting and that he was in law inforcement. I called Cindy and then got calls from George, Cindy and Lee.

I will tell you one thing.... the Anthony family did not get much sleep. I got late pm and early am calls.

The robbery was July 18th at 8:30 am. What I saw happened about 7:40 according to my ATM withdrawal... there is a bank right next to the gas station. I am also losing sleep that my gut told me to notice this "situation" yet I had my cellphone/camera on me and did not think enough to turn around, check the license plates, take a photo etc. That is why I feel for people in these sort of situations because you can not predict what you are going to do. I did come straight home and tell my husband... "I just think I saw that little Caylee girl from Orlando". It took about 30 minutes for me to call... it is a really strange position to be in.

I have already seen the Rev.'s my space page... that is what scared me!

I noticed the blonde woman more than him... only noticed the color of his hair, the silver bigger truck/SUV and that he was taller than the woman. I was to her right... he was to the left.

Only because Jesse has my number.... but, we moved last week (not because of this, were moving already). I think this is why most people do not "go out on a limb" for others. I think it is natural to be afraid of anything involving a crime.

How close were you to these people?

About two car lenghts away. I have 20/20 vision.

Something about Jesse that night told me to protect myself. Even before he "canceled on me" I had already told myself that I was not going to tell him what I looked like or the kind of car I drove. I was going to show up... notice him, the truck that he already told me was silver, and if I got scared, I was gonna take photo and drive away.

NO, it was not until after I spoke with Jesse that I realized he was not only the "detective" but he was also the "Jesse" ex boyfriend. Can you imagine what I felt like? This was the day after he did not show up.

The LE did finally get back to me and I told them everything. They did say they were glad Jesse and I did not meet.

Also, I called Cindy to tell her Jesse, who I thought was her "detective" canceled on me... and she said she had no idea Lee sent him to meet with me.

I asked Cindy the same question... she told me she wondered if Lee sent Jesse on purpose to see if I "recognized" him.

Honestly, this made me feel like Lee was putting my life in danger. Nice! No good deed goes unpunished.

The way I described the woman was this.... 40ish... trying to look younger... obviously dyed blonde hair... yellow/white blonde... a little past the shoulder length... medium build, jeans... (not dark, not light)... not really the "instyle" type of jeans... simple Levi's. Loving towards the little girl... like she knew and cared for her.
Cindy told me what Casey said after I told her he didn't show up and I was concerned. Not before. Lee was the one I talked to before Jesse was to show up. Not Cindy. Lee told me he was calling on her behalf.

let's just say that wasn't caylee I saw... why the lies? I don't feel like I would have recived that many phone calls if I didn't see something of interest.
BP Gas Station on Northside Drive, July 18th, Armed Robbery at 8:30 pm...
Case number 2008-010058 Dective Cain.... 770-730-5600
That is the case number for the armed robbery someone asked about...

But I still don't understand this at all. I get that you believe you saw Caylee, but then after that I'm completely lost.
Could you possibly retell the story, in chronological order, so that it's easier me and maybe others to understand?

Renea said:
The bank robbery was not in Helen... Sandy Springs. The LE did not give them my info. They had not contacted me at that point. I know Lee gave Jesse my info.

Okay this is why I'm confused was it the bank or gas station. Also was it 8:30 am or 8:30 pm..you've said both..just curious...thanks!

My question to Renea -- how do you know for sure that it even was Jesse who called you? Did the caller ID have his name and number listed?

If not, it could have been anyone simply claiming they were Jesse (especially someone who might want others to believe that Jesse and his family were involved, someone who might even warn others about JG's family in order to get someone else to plant with LE and the public the seed of their own honest theory or not-so-honest deflection).

Again, I don't think with all the publicity surrounding this case that anyone would be brazen or stupid enough to hand Caylee off in plain view of the public, but it's possible Renea's story is still true. And if it is, I just wonder if it really was Jesse who called her. If not, that might be an explanation for the non-existent niece thing, too.

Renea, if you don't mind my asking, when was the last time you were in contact with anyone from the Anthony family?

How did you leave it with them?

Thanks Renea. Is this the BP Gas station you are referring to?
If so, the date would be Wed. July 16.
http://www.examiner.com/a-1496297~Mo...y_suspect.html

thanks for clarifying i didnt think she said annie either .. but there are too many threads and ppl are getting confused .. everyone is so consumed with this case . includeing me i think my husband wants to hang me :eek: LOL (kidding)

Mine is ready to divorce me soon. My life is consumed around my computer.

I thought that was what "quick reply" was... new to all this.

Perfect, you did great :) I know it's hard not to know what all the buttons do. I for one have no idea what the "quick reply" button does ::):):):)

Renea - sounds like Cindy has taken you (and maybe others) seriously....particularly if you described a similar truck to JG.....

I never said Jesse said he was on his way to a lake for some party for his neice Annie. NO lake, No Annie.... never happened. Niece's party... in Athens, Ga.

Oh yes we understand. It's just sleuthers are digging for more info. You asked if he had a niece. People are just trying to find facts about why he would say that or where he was really going.

After everything that happened with me thinking I might have spotted Caylee, I started reading more about the case and realized some of the "lies" I had been told and wanted to verify that they were... indeed lies. Like Jesse being a hired detective by the family... Cindy telling me she suspected his family after I told her he didn't show (by then I figured out he was the ex), Cindy telling my description of the woman I saw at the BP matched the woman on the airplane to Orlando (which I did not know about at the time), Jesse coincidently on his way to Athen's for his neice's party, etc. Jesse matching the description of the man I saw and same truck, Cindy telling me she did not know of Marky Mark but Lee said he was a friend, etc. Nothing made since.

I better sumbit this before I get logged off again...

Renea, there have been so many variations of stories and details and sometimes that gets muddled with the speculation. Combine that with the lies, it's very hard, especially when we don't have all of the details.

What answers were/are you coming here hoping for? I know people last night after you left were trying to help and piece things together, but they had questions needing clarification before that could happen.

Maybe if you go back a page or two to last night after someone compiled all your posts together and then a few people were trying to clarify things with you, people would be able to help.

But I think it would also help if you said what it is you are hoping for as far as answers here.

What I fear the most... I was used.... like everyone else.

Renea - sounds like Cindy has taken you (and maybe others) seriously....particularly if you described a similar truck to JG.....

Cindy telling me she did not know of Marky Mark but Lee said he was a friend, etc. Nothing made since.

I better sumbit this before I get logged off again...

Hi Renea, glad you're back. I don't remember a Marky Mark being discussed last night. Can you elaborate on who Marky Mark is?

Renea

Have you contacted the FBI yet? When you talked to LE did they think your story was credible? The reason I ask is if Casey is right, and you can't "trust local LE".

I was at the Suntrust ATM at 7:49pm on July 18, 2008 withdrawling exactly $200 (before you ask...) After my transactionk, I noticed the "persons of interest" at the BP Gas Station about 2 car lenghts away. (Someone earlier posted a great "street view" The "persons of interest" would of been where that red car was in the BP Parking lot. At 8:30 pm that same night there was an armed robbery at the BP Gas Station. The Sandy Springs Detectives have the video of that night... due to the robbery. They are "apparently" looking at it to see if the people I saw entered the gas station that night.

I'm bringing this forward as a compilation from the earlier post with Renea's account put all together AND then the questions people had.

Renea, if you could answer some of the questions to help clarify, perhaps people can try to answer the questions you came here hoping to find answered.

NONE OF THIS IS MINE...I'm just trying to bring Renea's account forward AND the questions, so hopefully people can try and understand better and Renea can get the answers she stated she was hoping to :)

This is from last night:

Renea, I have put all your narrative quotations in order to help me understand the story you're telling:

But I still don't understand this at all. I get that you believe you saw Caylee, but then after that I'm completely lost.
Could you possibly retell the story, in chronological order, so that it's easier me and maybe others to understand?

Okay this is why I'm confused was it the bank or gas station. Also was it 8:30 am or 8:30 pm..you've said both..just curious...thanks!

My question to Renea -- how do you know for sure that it even was Jesse who called you? Did the caller ID have his name and number listed?

If not, it could have been anyone simply claiming they were Jesse (especially someone who might want others to believe that Jesse and his family were involved, someone who might even warn others about JG's family in order to get someone else to plant with LE and the public the seed of their own honest theory or not-so-honest deflection).

Again, I don't think with all the publicity surrounding this case that anyone would be brazen or stupid enough to hand Caylee off in plain view of the public, but it's possible Renea's story is still true. And if it is, I just wonder if it really was Jesse who called her. If not, that might be an explanation for the non-existent niece thing, too.

Renea, if you don't mind my asking, when was the last time you were in contact with anyone from the Anthony family?

How did you leave it with them?

Thanks Renea. Is this the BP Gas station you are referring to?
If so, the date would be Wed. July 16.
http://www.examiner.com/a-1496297~Mo...y_suspect.html

Im pretty sure i totally understand your story.

~You went to the bank ATM - open all the time.
~You saw Caylee with an older couple, woman stroking her hair, younger man holding her. silver smaller truck.
~You were nervous and didn't exactly know what to do in the situation.
~You got ahold of LE but no one got back to you.
~It gets skecthy here for me, but somehow you called Cindy and then Lee called you, ~Jesse was said to be their "investigator". Somehow Jesse got yor info.
~Jesse called you, kinda snapped on you saying that he was young and like a father to caylee but it wasn't him with Caylee that you saw.
~He was suppose to meet with you, you were wary of him so you didn't give him too many details.
~He never asked for directions, said he was on his way to athens GA for his niece's birthday party.
~He never showed up to meet you.
~Somehow you talked to Cindy and she said Casey said to stay far away from him.

~The robbery comes into play because you asked the gas station clerk if he/she saw anything weird and they said there was a robbery that night...after you saw Caylee. ~Now the LE of that area has the survallience because of the robbery.

is that all correct?

Renea please don't feel interigated. By some of the questions, im guessing some people are responding before reading the whole thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member