Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am underwhelmed by the amount of information revealed about peripheral characters in this drama.!!
This about 1! Where IS CAYLEE?
2! Can we bring her home?
3! If deceased can we place her mortal remains to rest with Dignity?
4! Can we find enough factual evidence to prosecute her lying mother.?

Bit players be DAMNED......This is NOT about you!:furious:

I am underwhelmed by the amount of information revealed about peripheral characters in this drama.!!

I'm so in agreement with you. There's no reason we need to hear from every person who ever, in any way, crossed paths with Casey Anthony. Not one of them can shed any light on what happened to Caylee or where she is at this time.

Gee...the spotlight of truth, huh?
Well, lets see if that truth is where Caylee happens to be. Cause personally there's no other "truth" that could come from the Rev that I care to hear.

How could he possibly know that? To my knowledge, the Grunds didn't even know Casey that well until she dated Jesse.

CA wanted JG to put his name on the birth certificate and he refused and had a DNA test which showed he isn't the Dad. Maybe she later told him the true story.

CA wanted JG to put his name on the birth certificate and he refused and had a DNA test which showed he isn't the Dad. Maybe she later told him the true story.

Even if Casey did tell JG the "true" story, it would be very irresponsible of Rev Grund to announce it to the media. For one thing, he has no proof, for another, it's not his place to bring yet another person into this. If he believes he knows who the real father is, he should share that information with LE and then shut up about it.

Yes!! Perfectly said!

Every person in Casey's life needed to be looked at to find the truth and attempt to bring Caylee home. Whether Jesse's dad has any type of insight or is getting ready for a bash fest remains to be seen.

I'm sure he has spoken with LE about anything he might know, and have a feeling he is just out to get back at the A's at this point.

Even if Casey did tell JG the "true" story, it would be very irresponsible of Rev Grund to announce it to the media. For one thing, he has no proof, for another, it's not his place to bring yet another person into this. If he believes he knows who the real father is, he should share that information with LE and then shut up about it.
If Casey did tell him and the real father of Caylee is still alive...I do hope they out him for not coming foward to finally claim and help find his missing daughter!! He is, imo, as big a part of this whole situation as the rest of them since he denied his child in the first place. Maybe if he had bothered to be a man and take responsibility for his actions, Caylee would not be missing! :furious:

If Casey did tell him and the real father of Caylee is still alive...I do hope they out him for not coming foward to finally claim and help find his missing daughter!! He is, imo, as big a part of this whole situation as the rest of them since he denied his child in the first place. Maybe if he had bothered to be a man and take responsibility for his actions, Caylee would not be missing! :furious:

If Caylee's father is still alive and is aware that Caylee is his daughter, yet rejected her and didn't offer up any support, is he really the type of man who could have prevented this tragedy?

Well...he used to be! It is part of the reason I don't have a great deal of respect for him now.

Besides, JG is a grown man and should be fighting his own battles here, imo. Why does he need his father to do it for him?!

I don't know BUT if it were my kid being accused of the things his son has..I would be taking up for them until the end of time. Then again I have a soft spot for JG.:crazy:

Whoooa. It is entirely possible that this person never even knew she was pregnant much less that it was his child. If it was a drunken one night stand, etc.

If he is alive maybe KC never told him he was the dad. My opinion-she slept around so much and has no clue who it is.

If Caylee's father is still alive and is aware that Caylee is his daughter, yet rejected her and didn't offer up any support, is he really the type of man who could have prevented this tragedy?
He is still the father and should have stepped up to the plate. Granted, Casey may not have ever told him...but if he did know...he is partially responsible now regardless.

He is still the father and should have stepped up to the plate. Granted, Casey may not have ever told him...but if he did know...he is partially responsible now regardless.

I don't disagree with you, but I also don't feel that it's up to Rev G to announce who the father is, especially with no proof. He knows that Casey accused Jesse falsely, why not someone else? Of course we don't know if that's what Rev G intends to do anyway, it was merely a poster's speculation.

Am I the only one who remembers CA saying for folks not to talk to JG? this was very early on....no leaks from LE....this I know I remember her saying...she has accused him in some way from the beginning or have I just read so much I can't get it all straight????? LOL.....I think Casey did not want anyone talking to JG cause he probably knew her far better than any of her other circle of contacts...thats why she did not want him talking.....IMO

I don't know. He seems to be a lot of hat and no cattle...if ya know what I mean.

Why wait until Monday night?! Couldn't he just call a presser? Oh wait...he has to be on NG before he can say anything...I forgot. :rolleyes:

At least, LP has a few bulls in his pasture. LOL

LOL a lot of hat and no cattle :D

I know what ya mean but I feel bad for the G family.

But wasn't they led to believe that Caylee was their grand baby? That is sad. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back