Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, it is sad, El Gato. I do have compassion for the G family in that respect especially for JG. It is an awful blow to go through such a thing. A baby is such a blessed addition to any family then to have Casey more or less say, "Psych!" is a bit too much.

Am I the only one who remembers CA saying for folks not to talk to JG? this was very early on....no leaks from LE....this I know I remember her saying...she has accused him in some way from the beginning or have I just read so much I can't get it all straight????? LOL.....I think Casey did not want anyone talking to JG cause he probably knew her far better than any of her other circle of contacts...thats why she did not want him talking.....IMO

It sure shows me that JG knows some secrets and CA wants everyone to steer clear of him and dismiss whatever he may say. IMO you only want to silence a witness because you know what they can say and that it can hurt you.

imoo

Yes, it is sad, El Gato. I do have compassion for the G family in that respect especially for JG. It is an awful blow to go through such a thing. A baby is such a blessed addition to any family then to have Casey more or less say, "Psych!" is a bit too much.

Yeah and we are all on edge right about now.

It is driving me nutz!!!!

I feel bad for Jesse too, but honestly, how could he believe that Casey gave birth to his full-term baby only 6 months or so after they had sex for the first time?

It sure shows me that JG knows some secrets and CA wants everyone to steer clear of him and dismiss whatever he may say. IMO you only want to silence a witness because you know what they can say and that it can hurt you.

imoo

Thank you....maybe I am not lost after all:dance:

I feel bad for Jesse too, but honestly, how could he believe that Casey gave birth to his full-term baby only 6 months or so after they had sex for the first time?
Probably because he was in love with both of them and wasn't thinking about it rationally at the time. (Or maybe they had hooked up before?)

Oh, I did not know it was only 6 mos...I stand corrected!

Casey is a piece of work aint she :D

Oh, I did not know it was only 6 mos...I stand corrected!

Casey is a piece of work aint she :D
I guess I am taking CW's word for it as I have never stopped to figure it out myself. Heck...I wouldn't put past Casey's uterus to have been lying for all I know!! LOL

I guess I am taking CW's word for it as I have never stopped to figure it out myself. Heck...I wouldn't put past Casey's uterus to have been lying for all I know!! LOL

lol, yep. Jesse and Casey got together in January. Caylee was born in August. :waitasec:

lol, yep. Jesse and Casey got together in January. Caylee was born in August. :waitasec:

So it was actually 8 months? I thought someone did the math and found it closer to 6 or 7.

Sorry for spreading misinformation.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I could have sworn JG said on Geraldo that a few weeks after he first started dating Casey they broke up for a while, maybe only a couple of weeks? Then they got back together and she was pregnant. He wasn't sure if she got pregnant before they broke up or during the break up. That is why it was so unclear to him and why he requested a DNA test.

So it was actually 8 months? I thought someone did the math and found it closer to 6 or 7.

Sorry for spreading misinformation.

It would be closer to 7 months (or less if they got together close to the end of Jan.). Caylee was born on the 9th.

It would be closer to 7 months (or less if they got together close to the end of Jan.). Caylee was born on the 9th.

Thanks. Do you recall where this information came from? I know I read it yesterday and can't remember where.

I think it was in Jesse's interview that he said they got together in Jan 05

Page 2 of JG's interview

ETA: actually he states they got together at the end of the month. So would be closer to 6 months. I can't understand the need for a paternity test when he KNEW this

I think it was in Jesse's interview that he said they got together in Jan 05

Page 2 of JG's interview

ETA: actually he states they got together at the end of the month. So would be closer to 6 months. I can't understand the need for a paternity test when he KNEW this

Thanks again, I tried to access the pdf file of Jesse's interview and got a bandwith exceeded message. I saw someone posted that, according to Jesse's statement, Casey conceived 3 months before Casey and Jesse got together.

Thanks again, I tried to access the pdf file of Jesse's interview and got a bandwith exceeded message. I saw someone posted that, according to Jesse's statement, Casey conceived 3 months before Casey and Jesse got together.

I have it saved on my pc. IF screen shots of this stuff are allowed, I can post one here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back