Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it was in Jesse's interview that he said they got together in Jan 05

Page 2 of JG's interview

ETA: actually he states they got together at the end of the month. So would be closer to 6 months. I can't understand the need for a paternity test when he KNEW this

IIRC JG's parents suggested he not have his name on the birth cert. unless he had a paternity test.

IIRC JG's parents suggested he not have his name on the birth cert. unless he had a paternity test.

Ok, but I don't understand the need for a paternity test if they were able to do the math. I mean, they KNEW it wasn't possible that he was the father. And if they didn't know, then I don't know what to say.

Ok, but I don't understand the need for a paternity test if they were able to do the math. I mean, they KNEW it wasn't possible that he was the father. And if they didn't know, then I don't know what to say.

It was a mistake for them to allow themselves to become so close to Caylee knowing that she couldn't possibly be Jesse's baby. I suppose since Jesse and Casey were engaged, they'd think of Caylee as their own regardless, but how could they not know?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I could have sworn JG said on Geraldo that a few weeks after he first started dating Casey they broke up for a while, maybe only a couple of weeks? Then they got back together and she was pregnant. He wasn't sure if she got pregnant before they broke up or during the break up. That is why it was so unclear to him and why he requested a DNA test.

I am sooooooo confused about this! I thought I heard they had had a one night thing and then a couple months later she tried to call him while he was in a class or something and he couldn't talk so she sent him a text message saying she was pregnant and he was the father so he stepped up to the plate and asked her to marry him and they got together and were together for a while, at 8 weeks they found out he wasn't the father through DNA and they stayed together and SHE ended up breaking things off and then they tried again in Nov 2007 but it didn't work again. There are just so many of them, maybe I am wrong. I didn't even realize there was a problem with the timeline of her pregnancy and Jesse. I thought they found out only because of the DNA, not that there was a question on time too.

I am sooooooo confused about this! I thought I heard they had had a one night thing and then a couple months later she tried to call him while he was in a class or something and he couldn't talk so she sent him a text message saying she was pregnant and he was the father so he stepped up to the plate and asked her to marry him and they got together and were together for a while, at 8 weeks they found out he wasn't the father through DNA and they stayed together and SHE ended up breaking things off and then they tried again in Nov 2007 but it didn't work again. There are just so many of them, maybe I am wrong. I didn't even realize there was a problem with the timeline of her pregnancy and Jesse. I thought they found out only because of the DNA, not that there was a question on time too.
According to the part of the statement that Carrie provided for us, they didn't even meet until January and they started dating at the end of the month.

I just checked again and he says the DNA test was "end of August, beginning of September"

I just checked again and he says the DNA test was "end of August, beginning of September"

I'm kind of perplexed here. I got the impression from Rev G that the Grund family believed for quite some time that baby Caylee was Jesse's child and they were horribly hurt to learn otherwise, but in reality it sounds like they pretty much knew all along and confirmed it within a few weeks of Caylee's birth. :waitasec:

I'm kind of perplexed here. I got the impression from Rev G that the Grund family believed for quite some time that baby Caylee was Jesse's child and they were horribly hurt to learn otherwise, but in reality it sounds like they pretty much knew all along and confirmed it within a few weeks of Caylee's birth. :waitasec:

That's what I think I recall too.

RG also stated that he was the one who told JG she was preggers and that Casey told him it was "female problems".

I remember reading all about this, but combined with the whole hiding the pregnancy for months thing, it made my mind implode. I couldn't really understand how J could possibly have thought it was his child. ???

RG also stated that he was the one who told JG she was preggers and that Casey told him it was "female problems".

Is it just me or is anyone else reading this thread and repeatedly saying HUH? Didn't someone just post up above that Casey texted Jesse and told him she was pregnant? Does Jesse say in his statement how he learned of the pregnancy?

What kind of "female problems" make you look pregnant, except for, well...being pregnant?

What kind of "female problems" make you look pregnant, except for, well...being pregnant?

Casey's kind :crazy:

ETA: Casey probably told Jesse that she had the baby early as well.

Endometriosis, for one, can do just this.... obviously this wasn't Casey's case, but she could pull that one off for a bit - not 9 months, but 6 maybe.

Is it just me or is anyone else reading this thread and repeatedly saying HUH? Didn't someone just post up above that Casey texted Jesse and told him she was pregnant? Does Jesse say in his statement how he learned of the pregnancy?
I haven't read his interview yet, so I don't know. However, I do know that RG stated it just that way because I was thinking how odd it was with him going on and on about how he could tell women were pregnant yada yada.

I remember reading all about this, but combined with the whole hiding the pregnancy for months thing, it made my mind implode. I couldn't really understand how J could possibly have thought it was his child. ???

Given that she didn't even confirm that she was pregnant until she was about 7 months they had no idea how far along she was at the time. RG said that he could tell she was pregnant even though she denied it, so when she she did say she was pregnant she could have said she was only 5 months along instead of 7 months. Once the baby was born in August they could do the math.

Given that she didn't even confirm that she was pregnant until she was about 7 months they had no idea how far along she was at the time. RG said that he could tell she was pregnant even though she denied it, so when she she did say she was pregnant she could have said she was only 5 months along instead of 7 months. Once the baby was born in August they could do the math.

Lol. Well somebody was doing the math or they wouldn't have requested the paternity test! And the A's just slide over this incident like it was nothing. Incredible!

Endometriosis, for one, can do just this.... obviously this wasn't Casey's case, but she could pull that one off for a bit - not 9 months, but 6 maybe.

Just throwing this out there- this is a woman by Cindy's brother Rick's account showed up at a wedding 8 months pregnant with Caylee and Rick confronted Cindy and proceeded to shock CA and GA with the information that their daughter was pregnant. I have to believe that means that this slight woman did not carry like I did. Secondly, we have a smattering of photos of this girl partying all over th planet, I did not see a single photo where she could mistaken for someone expecting.
jes sayin'

how would they "know" for sure, though, while she was pregnant? I mean a girl can always say she's not as far along as she is. Lets say,all hypothetical), when they met, she was not far enough along to be showing, they start dating, a month later she says she's preg & he's the dad. Until that baby's born & it's obvious it's not a 6mo. preemie, he thinks it's his. By that time of her birth, he's already emotionally invested in being a daddy & a family, etc. His parents are there holding the baby, etc....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back